Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 509. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Our goal is to support Eth and BTC (and other popular blockchains such as Lisk in future), enabling true multi-blockchain DAO's via Wings.

We are quite aware of a certain ICO/DAO "fatigue" lately, and are actively discussing the best date to schedule the Wings DAO.
Moreover, the Wings DAO will only start after we have the white-paper, prototype / testnet up and running and other tools and materials.

That's reassuring.  Thanks:)
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
what will you accept for the ico offer btc or ether ?

We plan to have the Wings DAO support both BTC and ETH.
Good job on the seed round. I notice the article mentions Eth and Rootstock EVM compatibility. How about possibility to run on CounterParty, as the VM is in the process of being ported to mainnet?

In case the XCP EVM (Ethereum VM) will be fully compatible with Eth / Rootstock EVM, it's certainly a possibility, moreover that we were an early adopter of XCP and are still in touch with the management team.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
what will you accept for the ico offer btc or ether ?
my understanding is that Crypti was an 18 month development that ran out of funds, and Max and Oliver lost patience and forked to Lisk.

how long will Wings take to launch please?

Crypti has fulfilled all the R&D goals it has committed to, despite operating on a shoestring budget (2%-3% of the Ethereum funding for example), which in turn enabled the Lisk team to launch a very successful ICO and essentially helped kick-starting the line of ICO's/DAO that we see now.

Crypti lessons are valuable and are taken into account. Wings is being developed by for-a-profit company (ChainLab) with an efficient management team led by a small unit of executives, based on external funding with the ability to raise additional rounds, and by placing major emphasis on marketing and PR.

As per Wings launch timelines, we will announce the details via our communication channels including this Bitcointalk thread.
i am looking forward for any bounty! like translating or twitter and facebook bounty!

We are currently preparing the bounty plan and will publish its details soon.
If you could base this purely on Ether then imagine what would happen to ether prices?  They will skyrocket even further - that would increase the value of funds raised.  This will generate more hype and more interest.  

That in turn would benefit the whole ether ecosystem.  

It would be good if you could wait until some of the other ICOs are over and people can cash out first.  I'm all out of investment funds until then.

Our goal is to support Eth and BTC (and other popular blockchains such as Lisk in future), enabling true multi-blockchain DAO's via Wings.

We are quite aware of a certain ICO/DAO "fatigue" lately, and are actively discussing the best date to schedule the Wings DAO.
Moreover, the Wings DAO will only start after we have the white-paper, prototype / testnet up and running and other tools and materials.
Is wings a Lisk DAO?

No.  Read the OP.  It could use LISK in the future though I think.

We certainly have Lisk support in our medium-terms plans, once the immediate goals of Wings on BTC/ETH are reached.

There was also a communication recently with the Lisk team regarding future Wings integration with Lisk, and the Lisk team has responded positively on this matter.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I hope the WINGS ICO will be similar to DAO (Eth) and will distribute the ico fairly to all participant and not favorite a big Wale (Bitmain)
Thanks

how big is Bitmain? turnover?

how much of a stake has Bitmain taken in Wings?

I doubt they'll answer either of those questions but it's important to know before investing.  I suspect Bitmain will be getting more for their money than the the regular ICO investors.

I hope again they will distribute the ico fairly and equally to everybody. I really believe by doing so much more people will invest.
Bitmain just invested not long time ago  Wink

Bitmain has invested via equity-deal only in the company developing Wings, called ChainLab.

Wings DAO tokens will 100% distributed to token purchasers, without any pre-mine or early contributors allocations.

Thanks for clarification. Very Professional.
Bitmain is a company that sells bitcoin (and other crypto) mining equipment (I think they may even make them) and cloud mining.  They also have their own pool.  I think they are based in China.

https://www.bitmain.com

They're a decent company.  I've bought their miners (antminers) both directly and indirectly and they have worked well.

Bitmain is one of the largest (if not the largest) Bitcoin mining equipment producers, who also have one of the largest mining pools today:
https://blockchain.info/pools

The Bitmain founders are ethical and outspoken Bitcoin industry supporters, and we are proud to have Bitmain as our first investors.
I hope the WINGS ICO will be similar to DAO (Eth) and will distribute the ico fairly to all participant and not favorite a big Wale (Bitmain)
Thanks

how big is Bitmain? turnover?

how much of a stake has Bitmain taken in Wings?

I doubt they'll answer either of those questions but it's important to know before investing.  I suspect Bitmain will be getting more for their money than the the regular ICO investors.

I hope again they will distribute the ico fairly and equally to everybody. I really believe by doing so much more people will invest.
Bitmain just invested not long time ago  Wink

Bitmain has invested via equity-deal only in the company developing Wings, called ChainLab.

Wings DAO tokens will 100% distributed to token purchasers, without any pre-mine or early contributors allocations.
So this means the NEWDAO have to pay some NEWDAO tokens to WingsDAO holders freely?

Seems the DAO holders on Ethereum platform need to vote and invest for new proposals(NEWDAO) to get NEWDAO tokens .

Wings will automatically issue and distribute the NEWDAO tokens to Wings DAO tokens holders according to their ownership percentage, hence no voting or additional purchase will be required on the Wings holders part.

Additionally, the NEWDAO creator will have the option to specify during the DAO launch a combination of NEWDAO tokens and received funds in BTC/ETH that will be distributed to Wings tokens owners, thus enabling him/her to keep more tokens in exchange of distributing some of the received BTC/ETH.

More details will be available in the Wings white-paper that we are currently working on.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
when the ico will be started ,, and hopely fair ico for this coin
Waiting for this one  Cool

me and some bits are waiting for further informations on scheduled ICO

Please subscribe to our newsletter or to Telegram channel via the "Subscribe" button on our site: https://wings.ai

We will communicate all the important updates, including the planned date of the Wings DAO start both via these channels and here on the Bitcointalk

ok thanks for your fast respon

already done for subscribe wings newsletter  Wink
Waiting for this one  Cool

Please subscribe to our newsletter or to Telegram channel via the "Subscribe" button on our site: https://wings.ai

We will communicate all the important updates, including the planned date of the Wings DAO start both via these channels and here on the Bitcointalk
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Waiting for this one  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io
I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.

but we know how it will work out, i and many others called it already months ago
they will create "great new projects" for idiots to throw their ETH at so they can drive up the price and sell said idiots OWN ETH back to them and others at double the price (happening as we speak)

Arcade City will admit the proposal to DAO later this year and this start up is NO JOKE sir. the amount of mainstream media coverage they have is enormous and it was already prooved that it is working. UBER alone is over 65 BIllion market cap so Arcade City can easily become 1-2Billlion business very fast. If DAOs focus will be startups like this one then potential is HUUUGE for all sorts of DAO. i would love to see hundreds of DAOs in the market focussing on different technologies and sectors. IMHO the idea is good we will se the execution later
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

The DAO ‘Inception’

Being a DAO, Wings itself will be controlled by its Wings members. Proud owners of Wings will be  entitled to receive yields (in form of the new DAO tokens) from future DAOs running on the Wings platform, thus automatically participating, in any new DAOs launched. In other words, if you own Wing tokens, you will automatically gain tokens in all new DAOs launched on top of the platform.
So this means the NEWDAO have to pay some NEWDAO tokens to WingsDAO holders freely?

Seems the DAO holders on Ethereum platform need to vote and invest for new proposals(NEWDAO) to get NEWDAO tokens .
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Looks good, DAO tokens becoming very popular these days.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Finally it's here, I am definitely in!
Jump to: