Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 511. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
It's so funny how cryptocurrency hype trains are coming up - and dying - in exactly the same manner - always.

Airdrop coins
Asset trading coins
Colored coins
Country coins
Smartcontracts
Darknet coins
Younameittheymakeit coins
and now the latest hoax: DAOs. Shame on you.

Holy shit this community is dumb.

To build on Bitcoin, is a pretty good idea though. Smiley

I also like the fact they have received funding from a big Bitcoin pool also.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It's so funny how cryptocurrency hype trains are coming up - and dying - in exactly the same manner - always.

Airdrop coins
Asset trading coins
Colored coins
Country coins
Smartcontracts
Darknet coins
Younameittheymakeit coins
and now the latest hoax: DAOs. Shame on you.

Holy shit this community is dumb.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
escrow details?

are you incorporated?

et.c., et.c.,...
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
(Temporary images location until our main account graduates to the Jr. level)

looks like freelancer.com's logo.

When there will be more info about ICO and campaigns release? And dont you wann change that "unicorn" in title? It really feels like it is joke coin.

A lot of serious big money investors spend day and night looking for the next Unicorn.  That certainly is no joke. 

I feel the same way actually. judging by its name "unicorn" there would be the need to convince users for this and see how serious they are. it seem like a marketing failure.
people might just get involve with this wings if they see how serious they are.
is this at all like CCEDK's icoo.io idea?
Activity: 504
I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.

You know "The DAO" doesn't own the concept of a DAO just because they used that stupid name right?

DAO isn't even new. It was coined in the 80/90s.
Lisk team supporting this? I'm in Shocked

i don't think Max endorsed it.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I just registered thebitcoindao.com and thebitcoindao.org. Don't know whether I'll use them yet, but its nice to have them.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Interested, but it seems so similar to eth dao. The Dao has eth backing which is a huge capital fund, what is backing this one? Wings?   Idk, sounds cool, but i'd have to see how these wings would be successful first..

Activity: 249
Merit: 101
This DAO looks interesting.
When there will be more info about ICO and campaigns release? And dont you wann change that "unicorn" in title? It really feels like it is joke coin.

Unicorns are just a term meaning that a company is estimated over 1 Billion $
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Given the success of 'The DAO' which seems to primarily be a kind of investment fund which will probably focus on funding Ethereum based start-ups I suggest that the first Rootstock dao should be:

An investment fund specifically geared towards bitcoin start-ups with a remit to look for businesses which 'add value or utility to the bitcoin network while providing profits for investors'.

I like the idea of simply calling it 'The Bitcoin DAO'. Any other cool name ideas or thoughts on how a dao like that should operate?
Activity: 595
Added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a crowdsale again!
Activity: 1080
WINGS Dao same with DAO slock it ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am very excited for this, not much good coins out these days!

Me too! I am intrigued to see how this goes!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am very excited for this, not much good coins out these days!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bitmain is a financial investor behind Wings. Bitmain invested because we see a great team, and we know about only recently the specific details of Wings and it's no letdown at all.

we hope to see Wings grows into a successful platform for launching DAOs over Rootstock and Ethereum, being an accelerator for the innovation on the public blockchain.

What do you mean by invested? Is the ICO over?

To answer both your questions:

• After meeting the guys, Bitmain agreed to provide strategic funding for the team which is engineering the Wings DAO platform.
  • The ICO has not even started nor was it announced yet. Please subscribe to our newsletter or join our Telegram group to hear more details.
    Additionally, the ICO will be DAO actually, with Wings platform performing it as the first launched DAO project

This looks like a promising project. Not sure if I'm liking the name, it's a bit fruity for something that's supposed to be an organization.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I guess Bitmain realizes they need to start looking into smart contracts, since it will be very difficult to generate a big profit margin mining Bitcoin when the halving comes, even if their next miner in the works doubles or triples efficiency.
Jump to: