Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 513. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
DAOs within DAOs!  Grin
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Is it safe to assume that the only Lisk can be used to invest in Wings?

If so then that is bullish for Lisk.
Activity: 511
Merit: 500
Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor
Two questions guys.

Do you have a github?

What capacity were you helping/developing for Lisk/Crypti/Other projects?

I await your answers. Thanks.

I am interested to add this to http://icocountdown.com

If you want to contact me: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown

I'm co-founder of Crypti and Lisk technical advisor.

I was lead dev of Crypti, my github is here.

Other guys from our team worked on known projects too, include GetGems, Crypti, Omni.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
"Proud owners of Wings will be entitled to receive yields (in form of the new DAO tokens) from future DAOs running on the Wings platform"

Ponzi.

Think of Wings like the DAO of DAOs, or like a kickstarter of DAOs. 

As with all crypto-networks people wanting to use the service of the network need to pay transaction fees, new DAOs will have the opportunity to give to the Wings DAO, therefore its members, a portion of the new DAO's tokens upon launch.

Activity: 1008
Two questions guys.

Do you have a github?

What capacity were you helping/developing for Lisk/Crypti/Other projects?

I await your answers. Thanks.

I am interested to add this to http://icocountdown.com

If you want to contact me: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown
Activity: 661
Is this project in any way affiliated with chicken wings?

Sold. Im in. Bleucheese please
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Bitmain is a financial investor behind Wings. Bitmain invested because we see a great team, and we know about only recently the specific details of Wings and it's no letdown at all.

we hope to see Wings grows into a successful platform for launching DAOs over Rootstock and Ethereum, being an accelerator for the innovation on the public blockchain.

Good to know Bitmain is a backer of this project. My experiences with Bitmain have been positive.
Activity: 553
why making moderated thread for great project like this ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So will this get us all lambos though?!?!?!  Roll Eyes Tongue
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX
The rabbit is following the hype, same do I
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looks impressive. I am in.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
What do we need to do here to help WINGS? I love the name and still trying to get around the techy jargon but sounds pretty impressive to me and a good team of DEVS.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Bitmain is a financial investor behind Wings. Bitmain invested because we see a great team, and we know about only recently the specific details of Wings and it's no letdown at all.

we hope to see Wings grows into a successful platform for launching DAOs over Rootstock and Ethereum, being an accelerator for the innovation on the public blockchain.

What do you mean by invested? Is the ICO over?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
waiting for the instructions on how to invest. i sure will invest in this project.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So, one of the creators of Crypti/LISK is running another ICO after a few weeks? How are you planning to manage your time, is this your main project or LISK?

lol it's a joke, or satire at the very least. likely aimed at the ICO, DAO, PROMISE EVERYTHING ICO CRAZE going on.

Feels like they want to milk the DAO hype even before they progressed with the previous hype material, DAPPS.

could not agree more on this. ICO/DAO everywhere.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
only God knows what's going on here
is this a Lisk Dao ?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Appears to be a good project, watching with interest.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Interesting. the project seem to be ready even before DAO is being released.  I'd have to wait for reputable members to check this project if they find it legit, I'd
probably join some campaigns of yours if there is.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
i find it difficult to trust any of these new ones  Lips sealed Undecided

With the relative ease of copy pasting code to create a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain, we're probably going to see a whole lot more of these crop up than altcoins. Shoot, even if someone creates the necessary code from scratch, it might be 300 lines of code or less. I should go buy some more ETH and HODL. With these smart contracts reproducing like bunnies, it may create a constant buy pressure.
Jump to: