Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 55. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Was Gimli reward payed previous week or this week? Maybe Crowdwiz will be payed very soon Smiley

Should in the next days pay for Crowdwiz, but in the beginning they announce the results, because there were many disputes about how much they collected money
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Was Gimli reward payed previous week or this week? Maybe Crowdwiz will be payed very soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Is anyone having problems logging in to the alpha to claim past rewards? my login details are correct
Everything is working perfectly fine for me. You should try clearing cache and try or use incognito mode. You would need 12 words seed to access your account or rewards.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Is anyone having problems logging in to the alpha to claim past rewards? my login details are correct

No there is no issue to get access to alpha version with old login details maybe you forget your password for that platform but there is option to get recover using passphrase and your funds will remain safe.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I hope that the next reward for forecast will today or tomorrow! because developers have promised one award per week

They are working on this to empty this pending reward pool asap. Now so many people are waiting new prediction to test this new platform how this works I hope soon everything will be great for this project and it will become more hot.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I hope that the next reward for forecast will today or tomorrow! because developers have promised one award per week
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
the process of integrating new forecasting has been delayed in my opinion. when will there be new ones?
From telegram channel - new forecast will appear very soon Smiley and ofc we all waiting for another payout.

Is there any information about next payments? For what forecasting we could get our rewards next?

Still no info what will be next project for reward distribution but now they are moving forward this process with nice speed I hope soon all pending rewards will be distributed and this pool will be empty.

I hope so too. If they could make the payments process for forecasting faster, it would be great. Because, as for me, it is one of the biggest problem of this platform.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
We now have a simplified method for projects to integrate their Ethereum crowdsale contract with WINGS

https://www.reddit.com/r/WingsDAO/comments/8a7waa/wings_crowdsale_contract_simplified_integration/

Also don't forget about the 5000 WINGS referral program

https://blog.wings.ai/ethereum-erc20-project-listings-community-rewards-eggs-v2-0-launch-b3c4d9f08eb5
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
Guys, be very careful. Today I noticed a Twitter account https://twitter.com/wingspIatform . Looks real, doesn't it? Smiley Here is the link to the official channel https://twitter.com/wingsplatform . Difference just in one letter, and at first glance it is difficult to notice. Scam channel was blocked quickly. I hope no one got scamed.

Thanks I reported them as a scam account. Everybody should do the same.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I really cant wait for the devs to demo or some sort of showcasing and make the beta version of Wings slip into action. This may ad a premium edge for Wings platform that will start its crowdfunding platform using beta.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Guys, be very careful. Today I noticed a Twitter account https://twitter.com/wingspIatform . Looks real, doesn't it? Smiley Here is the link to the official channel https://twitter.com/wingsplatform . Difference just in one letter, and at first glance it is difficult to notice. Scam channel was blocked quickly. I hope no one got scamed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Thrive finished ICO, they write that raised 26 million dollars, but not forget that we predicted in the Euro
Merit: 102
the process of integrating new forecasting has been delayed in my opinion. when will there be new ones?
From telegram channel - new forecast will appear very soon Smiley and ofc we all waiting for another payout.

Is there any information about next payments? For what forecasting we could get our rewards next?

Still no info what will be next project for reward distribution but now they are moving forward this process with nice speed I hope soon all pending rewards will be distributed and this pool will be empty.
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

great news can't wait to test beta forecasting ! after first forecast if everything goes well it should bring a wave of new projects to wings for sure !
wings to the moon
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

In this market it's good to wait as an ico. Wings should get the others all caught up and paid
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I had read some projects are integrating smart contracts, Maybe we'll have some projects soon. Also don't forget, Now any project can get listed on Wings platform. If you bring in a project and is successful you'll get rewarded with Wings.  Wink

Now it's much easier to implement a smart contract on this platform so that I also will do agree with you this is just matter of time. I also have good hope about this very soon it will get succeed to catch the streak like we got a lot projects for prediction and this time it will attract more people to join this.
legendary
I had read some projects are integrating smart contracts, Maybe we'll have some projects soon. Also don't forget, Now any project can get listed on Wings platform. If you bring in a project and is successful you'll get rewarded with Wings.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: