Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 514. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
i find it difficult to trust any of these new ones  Lips sealed Undecided

Basically if your first "marketing" campaign is on Bitcorntalk then chances are you're fishing for easy targets.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i find it difficult to trust any of these new ones  Lips sealed Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Where DAO Unicorns Are Born

So "Unicorns" are startups valued at/over a BILLION DOLLARS.

Is this where BILLION DOLLAR autonomous startups are born?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 980
Premium
It will be a DAO on Lisk?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
More info for release and exchange?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
i will watch this threat!
legendary
Activity: 952
Silly question......

The DAO acts over ETH    so  WINGS acts over what?  LISK?
There is no such thing as "the DAO". "DAO" is simply an abbreviation for "decentralized autonomous organization".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decentralized_autonomous_organization

On the same link you can read this:

Some early examples today of DAOs are The DAO (organization) and Digix.io.

Brilliant response to a pointless pedant - it's like you shot him with his own gun.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Silly question......

There is no such thing as "the DAO". "DAO" is simply an abbreviation for "decentralized autonomous organization".

On the same link you can read this:

Some early examples today of DAOs are The DAO (organization) and Digix.io.

Activity: 145
Silly question......

Activity: 462
Silly question......

The DAO acts over ETH    so  WINGS acts over what?  LISK?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
when can we buy this
legendary

You know "The DAO" doesn't own the concept of a DAO just because they used that stupid name right?

I do but looks like you just found out Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
So, one of the creators of Crypti/LISK is running another ICO after a few weeks? How are you planning to manage your time, is this your main project or LISK?

We are indeed ex-Crypti however we are not part of Lisk team Smiley

Boris Povod Co-Founder "Also acts as a technical advisor for Lisk"

Not sure how that's "not part of Lisk team".

I'm not co-founder of Lisk, i'm not a developer of Lisk.

I'm only technical adviser, and help them when i have time and they need help.

So you are not under any contract and you can not be forced to spend your time / work on LISK?

Just asking to clear some things up, since it was kind of strange to run another ICO for DAO just right after working for a DAPPS ICO start-up.

I serve as an advisor to LISK and not as a developer. To clarify, i am not under any contract with LISK and i do not receive any sort of compensation from LISK.

Thanks for clearing it up, the concept seems interesting btw, specially the: setting up and managing a DAO with no coding knowledge

You are welcome! Smiley

I confirm this.

The whole Lisk team wishes WINGS all the best! The concept looks very interesting.

This is outstanding! Before it was unthinkable. Now it's happening. And this could leads both of them to suceess. Then, ordinary human beings will be easily able to empowered themselves. And that is the ultimate vission of Decentrlizetion Autonomous Organization (DAO).

Thanks a lot_LiskHQ!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
looks interesting. I will keep up even though there are a way to many Icos out there right now
Activity: 360
Token
I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.

You know "The DAO" doesn't own the concept of a DAO just because they used that stupid name right?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
I confirm this.

The whole Lisk team wishes WINGS all the best! The concept looks very interesting.

OK at least this legitimises it but I still think this is the wrong time to launch this.  It will make LISK look bad because of the inevitable association (no matter what you tell people this is Bitcointalk after all) and we have yet to see how The DAO works out. 

There have also been a tonne of iCOs lately - I'm out of BTC/ETHER etc to invest.  Why not wait a few months, let people recover, cash out on some other ICOS, let the demand grow and then have an ICO?

ya, when i say i'm in i will also have to agree with you in that i'm tapped to see where everything else goes for a while first. ill watch this, but as far as investing, i also think it's the wrong time also.
personally im transitioning into building my own GPU rigs at home, and getting other investments BTC back before halving , so not going to be investing in much for a while.
but there seems to be alot of money around for ICO's. alot of new users it feels like maybe coming to BTC in 2016? which is sweet
Activity: 168
Lisk team supporting this? I'm in Shocked
legendary
I confirm this.

OK at least this legitimises it but I still think this is the wrong time to launch this.  It will make LISK look bad because of the inevitable association (no matter what you tell people this is Bitcointalk after all) and we have yet to see how The DAO works out. 

There have also been a tonne of iCOs lately - I'm out of BTC/ETHER etc to invest.  Why not wait a few months, let people recover, cash out on some other ICOS, let the demand grow and then have an ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
So, one of the creators of Crypti/LISK is running another ICO after a few weeks? How are you planning to manage your time, is this your main project or LISK?

We are indeed ex-Crypti however we are not part of Lisk team Smiley

Boris Povod Co-Founder "Also acts as a technical advisor for Lisk"

Not sure how that's "not part of Lisk team".

I'm not co-founder of Lisk, i'm not a developer of Lisk.

I'm only technical adviser, and help them when i have time and they need help.

So you are not under any contract and you can not be forced to spend your time / work on LISK?

Just asking to clear some things up, since it was kind of strange to run another ICO for DAO just right after working for a DAPPS ICO start-up.

I serve as an advisor to LISK and not as a developer. To clarify, i am not under any contract with LISK and i do not receive any sort of compensation from LISK.

Thanks for clearing it up, the concept seems interesting btw, specially the: setting up and managing a DAO with no coding knowledge

You are welcome! Smiley

I confirm this.

annnnd shit just got real. Grin   
WELL THEN!     
Let's see where this goes! ;;Wink   
IM IN
Jump to: