Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 515. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509
Decentralized Application Platform
So, one of the creators of Crypti/LISK is running another ICO after a few weeks? How are you planning to manage your time, is this your main project or LISK?

We are indeed ex-Crypti however we are not part of Lisk team Smiley

Boris Povod Co-Founder "Also acts as a technical advisor for Lisk"

Not sure how that's "not part of Lisk team".

I'm not co-founder of Lisk, i'm not a developer of Lisk.

I'm only technical adviser, and help them when i have time and they need help.

So you are not under any contract and you can not be forced to spend your time / work on LISK?

Just asking to clear some things up, since it was kind of strange to run another ICO for DAO just right after working for a DAPPS ICO start-up.

I serve as an advisor to LISK and not as a developer. To clarify, i am not under any contract with LISK and i do not receive any sort of compensation from LISK.

Thanks for clearing it up, the concept seems interesting btw, specially the: setting up and managing a DAO with no coding knowledge

You are welcome! Smiley

I confirm this.

The whole Lisk team wishes WINGS all the best! The concept looks very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
o ok!  geez i go off sometimes, i apologize for my animosity aimed at you then lol
i just am getting so tried off these piggyback clone steal thunder projects haha

Don't worry about it.  I go off the deep end too quite often.  Sadly I missed the LISK sale.  Hopefully I can get in when it launches.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I am curious how this will turn out.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
sorry i assumed lisk,   what "2nd rate clone"  did i invest in then that you were referring to? i thought you were taking a shot at lisk, which i DO support for the reasons above no big promises, etc,

No I'm talking about this.  I thought you were saying this was better than the DAO.  Looks like we were both mistaken:)

o ok!  geez i go off sometimes, i apologize for my animosity aimed at you then lol
i just am getting so tried off these piggyback clone steal thunder projects haha
legendary
sorry i assumed lisk,   what "2nd rate clone"  did i invest in then that you were referring to? i thought you were taking a shot at lisk, which i DO support for the reasons above no big promises, etc,

No I'm talking about this.  I thought you were saying this was better than the DAO.  Looks like we were both mistaken:)
FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT Grin

drrrr......

Not sure what your point is.  If you don't believe in the DAO why the hell would you invest in some 2nd rate clone?

which? lisk?  cause IF done right they could slay ETH. no bloat, no 30 million spent no wallet  (yet) , active dev on bct and chat (wheres vitalik? out advertising)
not really a clone btw if it has the original developers more of a fork or evolution of a project, but ok

plus really? you fucking waves sig whore?   waves is the worst joke this year have fun with that !!!!!!!

Lol.  Are you drunk?  You can't even string a sentence together.  I never even mentioned LISK.

legendary

drrrr......

Not sure what your point is.  If you don't believe in the DAO why the hell would you invest in some 2nd rate clone?

which? lisk?  cause IF done right they could slay ETH. no bloat, no 30 million spent no wallet  (yet) , active dev on bct and chat (wheres vitalik? out advertising)
not really a clone btw if it has the original developers more of a fork or evolution of a project, but ok

plus really? you fucking waves sig whore?   waves is the worst joke this year have fun with that !!!!!!!

Lol.  Are you drunk?  You can't even string a sentence together.  I never even mentioned LISK.

drrrr......

Not sure what your point is.  If you don't believe in the DAO why the hell would you invest in some 2nd rate clone?

which? lisk?  cause IF done right they could slay ETH. no bloat, no 30 million spent no wallet  (yet) , active dev on bct and chat (wheres vitalik? out advertising)
no mining, wasteing energy, no phony promises, no holding my btc in some phony "dao" till thru halving, no dog and pony show! (eth)

plus really? you fucking waves sig whore?   waves is the worst joke this year have fun with that !!!!!!!
legendary

drrrr......

I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.

but we know how it will work out, i and many others called it already months ago
they will create "great new projects" for idiots to throw their ETH at so they can drive up the price and sell said idiots OWN ETH back to them and others at double the price (happening as we speak)

they will then proceed to keep all the btc they made to capitalize on the halving pump (if there is one)
and have the said idiots who invested in the DAO , scrambling to sell their tokens to get some sweet sweet btc for halving.

its been spelled out for months really.....
dog and pony show that is ETH ..... lol....

but hey if they make it work before anyone realizes it's vaporwear, then it's technically NOT vaporwear, right?

drrrr......
legendary
I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
"Proud owners of Wings will be entitled to receive yields (in form of the new DAO tokens) from future DAOs running on the Wings platform"

Ponzi.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
So, one of the creators of Crypti/LISK is running another ICO after a few weeks? How are you planning to manage your time, is this your main project or LISK?

lol it's a joke, or satire at the very least. likely aimed at the ICO, DAO, PROMISE EVERYTHING ICO CRAZE going on.

Feels like they want to milk the DAO hype even before they progressed with the previous hype material, DAPPS.
Dao Siri ftw
Activity: 511
Merit: 500
Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

So you are not under any contract and you can not be forced to spend your time / work on LISK?

Just asking to clear some things up, since it was kind of strange to run another ICO for DAO just right after working for a DAPPS ICO start-up.

I serve as an advisor to LISK and not as a developer. To clarify, i am not under any contract with LISK and i do not receive any sort of compensation from LISK.

Thanks for clearing it up, the concept seems interesting btw, specially the: setting up and managing a DAO with no coding knowledge

You are welcome! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

legendary
180 BPM

legendary
180 BPM

Your leader is acting as an advisor in Lisk means he needs to manage Lisk with some of his time, I guess he is the main technical advisor since LISK is almost identical to Crypti.

Jump to: