Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 56. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
the process of integrating new forecasting has been delayed in my opinion. when will there be new ones?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
beautiful picture but the link doesn't work, I think you plan something similar to what it was a year ago?
Looks like link is wrong. Here is the correct link https://blog.wings.ai/ethereum-erc20-project-listings-community-rewards-eggs-v2-0-launch-b3c4d9f08eb5?gi=5e67a372ff39
I think it's going to awesome, We can collect eggs and exchange it for Wings token.
Merit: 520
beautiful picture but the link doesn't work, I think you plan something similar to what it was a year ago?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
is it true that 5 people will receive the entire reward by forecasting for Gimli project ?

It seems only few people will get huge reward but that is interesting thing when someone will get rewarded with huge amount. I checked my account but it showing my amount is 0 anyway good luck to all winners.

In the last project very few people who guessed with the forecast, but if you consider the payment in dollars, it turned out very very little
Activity: 770
I read many forums and telegrams about crypto-currencies and everywhere the information that soon there will be growth, soon the market will turn, soon the fall will end, and it does not happen, alts further fall and I lose my money
rule n°1: "never invest more than you can afford to lose" 
I think everyone like to say "soon" because it's close to "moon" Smiley
If you lost a lot you can just say to yourself that you have nothing else to do and hodl
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I read many forums and telegrams about crypto-currencies and everywhere the information that soon there will be growth, soon the market will turn, soon the fall will end, and it does not happen, alts further fall and I lose my money
Merit: 102
is it true that 5 people will receive the entire reward by forecasting for Gimli project ?

It seems only few people will get huge reward but that is interesting thing when someone will get rewarded with huge amount. I checked my account but it showing my amount is 0 anyway good luck to all winners.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Guys I wonder how did you redeem your rewards when in beta there is no redeem for Gimli. When logging at previous alpha version my wallet is empty.

When you click on that project it will redirect you to alpha version so you can use your old details. There is option to recover account with passphrase but old predictions will be accessible through alpha version.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Gimli reward is out, anyone want to compare his result with others? Last time that i asked, no one wanted to share his result/rewards, don't know why, maybe cause people have fear that almost no one received rewards..
well, that's my result:  Expected: 111900 ETH   -   reward: 0 GIM        ( probably this time it is ok that i didn't receive any reward, cause i feel i'm so far from the real amount)
Waiting for your experience.

A correct prediction 5235 ETH. Reward will be given to those who bet on 2617 - 10470 ETH. If you do not fall within this range - you get nothing.

Ok, thank you so much. This time i accept it and i have nothing to complain. Obviously i didn't receive nothing with 100k eth forecast and it's ok Cheesy. Hope to receive some rewards with next rewards releases.. hopefully this month.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Guys I wonder how did you redeem your rewards when in beta there is no redeem for Gimli. When logging at previous alpha version my wallet is empty.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Gimli reward is out, anyone want to compare his result with others? Last time that i asked, no one wanted to share his result/rewards, don't know why, maybe cause people have fear that almost no one received rewards..
well, that's my result:  Expected: 111900 ETH   -   reward: 0 GIM        ( probably this time it is ok that i didn't receive any reward, cause i feel i'm so far from the real amount)

A correct prediction 5235 ETH. Reward will be given to those who bet on 2617 - 10470 ETH. If you do not fall within this range - you get nothing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Another 0 reward for me in gimli project... Predicted more than 60k ETH! Lately I see always 0 reward, feel sad  Cry
Anyway I'm glad to see that wings is starting to pay for the old projects (on alpha) regularly!
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
legendary
Merit: 1012
Who's handling the reward contracts? Would be awesome if they kept a record of USD/ETH raised and shared it here.
Lol why are you copy pasting?
Gimli reward is out, Check if you got any! Tongue  I got 0 Gimli, I was way way off forecasting on this one.
Activity: 770
Wings now have its own blockchain or still is ethereum platform? Or any plann for its own blockchain

no it's on ethereum platform and there were no plan as I know about creating their own blockchain. Ethereum is good right now but the price for forecasting/transaction is going up fast so maybe it would be a good idea in future to change on other new blockchain with faster and cheap transactions
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Wings now have its own blockchain or still is ethereum platform? Or any plann for its own blockchain

as far as I know still ETH based.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Merit: 500
In telegram I have read info - 'soon' we will see 1st forecast on beta Wink
I remember when the developers said "soon beta" last fall Wink even better, rewards from past forecasts
Pages:
Jump to: