Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 58. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Beta release had no impact on the price. Such a shame. Wings almost out of top 200. Still holding. Hope the experience with the beta will be positive
Wings grew 50% immediately after the release of the beta version, but then again it started to dip. People are afraid now to buy a lot of altcoins until the market stabilizes

Yes, and I wouldn't say that is a problem only of Wings tokens. It is total problem of the most altcoins. Waiting for the better times.
Well, the beta does not quite work the way they wanted it in any case, the holders can only wait when the price of the token grows.

Now the main problem is the lack of volumes in the market, and only because of this price does not go up, With the overall growth of the market, I think that it will be better to feel exactly wings
I hope so too it seems to me that it's time to buy more cheap tokens while the price is good, because the project is working on and this price will not last on the market for too long.
Yes, the current price of the Wing token is cheap. Having these tokens can be less worried for their price, because with the help of these tokens it is possible to receive tokens of many projects.
By the way, the developers in the telegram chat wrote that perhaps the following reward for Gimli and CraudWiz.
it would be great, I hope everything will be so, and then I'm tired of watching how the token loses its value, maybe it will revive it a little.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
So developers are preparing the another rewards distribution. I only participated on Gimli and really curious as to how my forecast gonna be. Anticipating the first forecast on beta version.

They are doing their all the best to clear the reward pool as early as they can I hope very soon pendign projects will be get cleared. Have patience and stay tuned for latest news when this moment will arrive you will be get notified through this thread.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Beta release had no impact on the price. Such a shame. Wings almost out of top 200. Still holding. Hope the experience with the beta will be positive
Wings grew 50% immediately after the release of the beta version, but then again it started to dip. People are afraid now to buy a lot of altcoins until the market stabilizes

Yes, and I wouldn't say that is a problem only of Wings tokens. It is total problem of the most altcoins. Waiting for the better times.
Well, the beta does not quite work the way they wanted it in any case, the holders can only wait when the price of the token grows.

Now the main problem is the lack of volumes in the market, and only because of this price does not go up, With the overall growth of the market, I think that it will be better to feel exactly wings
I hope so too it seems to me that it's time to buy more cheap tokens while the price is good, because the project is working on and this price will not last on the market for too long.
Yes, the current price of the Wing token is cheap. Having these tokens can be less worried for their price, because with the help of these tokens it is possible to receive tokens of many projects.
By the way, the developers in the telegram chat wrote that perhaps the following reward for Gimli and CraudWiz.

I wonder how they will counted the final raised funds have crowdwiz. If I understand correctly, the wings team will decide how to count the result of crowdsale
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So developers are preparing the another rewards distribution. I only participated on Gimli and really curious as to how my forecast gonna be. Anticipating the first forecast on beta version.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

Gimli and Crowdwiz rewards would be nice, BTW I couldn't finding anything information about this in Wings Telegram group.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
as long as wings forecasts quality projects it will do well. Lots more forecasts ready to be paid out which is great. good value. looking forward to get some IDXM
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
While the whole market is falling all the tokens will fall.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Hello guys, please answer me: When was last distribution for forecasters on Wings.ai? And how much tokens did you collect for your forecast (in %) ?

Last rewards were paid last week, i was curious about people's forecast and i asked how much was other's rewards.. but no one answered me.. i took it like " no bro we can't say how much we earned cause it was too low" Cheesy
I, personally, forecasted around 9000 and the fundraising was between 10 and 11.000 ... my reward was under 1%.. and i was quite near..
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Hello guys, please answer me: When was last distribution for forecasters on Wings.ai? And how much tokens did you collect for your forecast (in %) ?
last distribution was last week and developers promise payments about 1 time a week
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
by the way on Binance a trading volume of wings has doubled and the price is in place

Double trading volume doesn't give us guarantee price will increase with that it showing more people are getting involve into this project. After next few more interesting projects on that platform will bring good attention to this token since beta launch we don't have any kind of prediction event.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
The first forecast on the beta version platform will be the litmus test for Wings. If it will be a smooth transition and as indicated that rewards will be automatically distributed upon ICO finished then it is really a great improvement from the previous version. As I have experienced, loading has a noticeable improvement .

As I understand, old project profiles for forecasting will be left on alpha version, and new one will be released on beta? Am I right?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
by the way on Binance a trading volume of wings has doubled and the price is in place
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The first forecast on the beta version platform will be the litmus test for Wings. If it will be a smooth transition and as indicated that rewards will be automatically distributed upon ICO finished then it is really a great improvement from the previous version. As I have experienced, loading has a noticeable improvement .
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Now news or project releases do not affect the price of tokens. The market is on the decline. The beta release is an excellent stage in the development of the Wings platform. We are waiting for the first forecast on the beta.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Interesting, which project will be the first on beta for forecasting? Smiley

now that we have beta version released noone want to bring their forecast nice Cheesy Cheesy
maybe because they can't scam wings if they want ? ^^
I'm not sure what you mean. We have to try to convince or get ICO project to list on Wings platform. If you know any good upcoming ICO, Contact their admins/CEO to use Wings for promotion or for funding.   Grin
Mostly the platform is for promotion and valuation of the project not all that voted will invest in the project, still has bugs but its perfect if your looking for serious investors.
Has bugs? Mind telling what bugs you encountered on Wings platform? I'm sure developers will fix it. Cool We should all work to get some projects on Wings platform, There's nothing to forecast on at this moment lol.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

now that we have beta version released noone want to bring their forecast nice Cheesy Cheesy
I'm not sure what you mean. We have to try to convince or get ICO project to list on Wings platform. If you know any good upcoming ICO, Contact their admins/CEO to use Wings for promotion or for funding.   Grin
Mostly the platform is for promotion and valuation of the project not all that voted will invest in the project, still has bugs but its perfect if your looking for serious investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

Wings team works with new projects and helps them to join the forecasting. No one project has not been released on the beta version, need to do everything without errors, and this takes time
Pages:
Jump to: