Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 59. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Interesting, which project will be the first on beta for forecasting? Smiley

now that we have beta version released noone want to bring their forecast nice Cheesy Cheesy
maybe because they can't scam wings if they want ? ^^
I'm not sure what you mean. We have to try to convince or get ICO project to list on Wings platform. If you know any good upcoming ICO, Contact their admins/CEO to use Wings for promotion or for funding.   Grin

That is just matter of time the team is working hard so that in next few days we will get so many projects on this platform. I don't think there is something with this project everything is moving forward is good direction and it will become more interesting project.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

now that we have beta version released noone want to bring their forecast nice Cheesy Cheesy
I'm not sure what you mean. We have to try to convince or get ICO project to list on Wings platform. If you know any good upcoming ICO, Contact their admins/CEO to use Wings for promotion or for funding.   Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

if I understand correctly, there are projects for voting, just now in the beta version they must independently create a company for forecasts
Activity: 770

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Beta release had no impact on the price. Such a shame. Wings almost out of top 200. Still holding. Hope the experience with the beta will be positive
Wings grew 50% immediately after the release of the beta version, but then again it started to dip. People are afraid now to buy a lot of altcoins until the market stabilizes

Yes, and I wouldn't say that is a problem only of Wings tokens. It is total problem of the most altcoins. Waiting for the better times.
Well, the beta does not quite work the way they wanted it in any case, the holders can only wait when the price of the token grows.

Now the main problem is the lack of volumes in the market, and only because of this price does not go up, With the overall growth of the market, I think that it will be better to feel exactly wings
Activity: 756
Beta release had no impact on the price. Such a shame. Wings almost out of top 200. Still holding. Hope the experience with the beta will be positive
Wings grew 50% immediately after the release of the beta version, but then again it started to dip. People are afraid now to buy a lot of altcoins until the market stabilizes

Yes, and I wouldn't say that is a problem only of Wings tokens. It is total problem of the most altcoins. Waiting for the better times.
Well, the beta does not quite work the way they wanted it in any case, the holders can only wait when the price of the token grows.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Activity: 392
what or when is the next reward please
Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Yes, I thought that price will grow after beta release. But maybe unstable market is one of the reason of such situation.

Price went up like 40/50% one hour right after the release.. From 5000 satoshi to quite  8000 satoshi.. Luckily i succeeded to sell above 7000 sat.. I was waiting this pump since much time and finally happened.
Now waiting for all the pending rewards..
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Activity: 323
Merit: 19

Actually big players always place bet against the market expectation so if you don't have patience than you don't deserve to remain in crypto. This is not a traditional market so you should be ready for any kind of result and it demand big patience to survive into this kind of situation.

My post didn't mention anything regarding patience if I'm not mistaken but thanks anyway for the lesson about who deserves to be in crypto  Tongue

Was just stating the facts. Anyhow my opinion is that this has nothing do to with the big players but the overall state of the market which is at the moment bearish. But was kinda hoping that beta would be more valued price wise as we are dropping out of top 200 and Wings certainly doesn't deserve to be so low

Indeed current situation is not into favor of crypto projects all are under pressure and this token got dumped after the successful launch of beta version. I also believe soon it will bounce back and it will push to take place among top 100 markets soon. Good thing is that pending rewards are getting clear so this will attract new investors to buy this token for upcoming events on this platform.

Yep, completely agree. Pending rewards were a frequent topic last few months. Good to see it all getting worked out. Hope Q2 will be the turning point for this token. Happy hodling Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Actually big players always place bet against the market expectation so if you don't have patience than you don't deserve to remain in crypto. This is not a traditional market so you should be ready for any kind of result and it demand big patience to survive into this kind of situation.

My post didn't mention anything regarding patience if I'm not mistaken but thanks anyway for the lesson about who deserves to be in crypto  Tongue

Was just stating the facts. Anyhow my opinion is that this has nothing do to with the big players but the overall state of the market which is at the moment bearish. But was kinda hoping that beta would be more valued price wise as we are dropping out of top 200 and Wings certainly doesn't deserve to be so low

Indeed current situation is not into favor of crypto projects all are under pressure and this token got dumped after the successful launch of beta version. I also believe soon it will bounce back and it will push to take place among top 100 markets soon. Good thing is that pending rewards are getting clear so this will attract new investors to buy this token for upcoming events on this platform.

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 400
Merit: 12
That is great news now we are going to get some rewards at wings forecast. i am going to check my wings account now and thanks for sharing the information here again because of the old one i am not checked.
Activity: 476
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Yes, I thought that price will grow after beta release. But maybe unstable market is one of the reason of such situation.
Activity: 756

This news already shared into this thread maybe you missed to read this but not bad to make this reminder. Majority of the people already claimed their reward successfully.
here are the details of my forecast. And how are you doing?
You Reward:
732.685485491182336806 WPR
Expected: 26000 ETH
Wings: 12300.64602277 WINGS
Activity: 1288

This news already shared into this thread maybe you missed to read this but not bad to make this reminder. Majority of the people already claimed their reward successfully.
Pages:
Jump to: