Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 75. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Already so tired of waiting beta that its output needs to be very enchanting. I think  developers, have to organized the PR where possible.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
With such temp how new projects are adding to the platform, reward mempool outride bitcoin tx mempool Cool

Team is aware of this issue of this so they will find good way to make it more faster and all pending rewards will get cleared before move to beta platform.

I'm not sure. Awards continue to be delayed. There was information that Wings hired a new employee who will be engaged in rewards payments. Since then, payments have not become faster Embarrassed
Yesterday one of the developers in the russian-language chat wrote that in the very near future, payments from alpha version platform will occur regularly
But no one has an understanding what is "very near future", possible it means a month or two
I hope this happens sooner. For a long time there were no payments. If the developers will give a minimum of one payment per week. Then tokens wings begin to grow. We are waiting for awards.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Can someone explain what is this predication thing?
I read but cant yet understand

If you don't know about forecasting or prediction, you shouldn't be here on this thread.Read the whitepaper and check wings site/their earlier projects which were forecasted for a better idea.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
Does anyone face issues with wings.ai loading.
it does get stuck sometimes and doesnt loads
Please try to change the browser. I'm using google chrome and I've never encountered such a problem. But loading in 1-2 minutes is normal
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Interesting. the project seem to be ready even before DAO is being released.  I'd have to wait for reputable members to check this project if they find it legit, I'd
probably join some campaigns of yours if there is.

Reputable members? Isn't enough to see oon their site or even in op?

You  seemed to be spamming posts without knowing anything. There are no campaigns as this project is already done with the crowdfunding.

Buy Wings if you want to receive rewards by making predictions.

I see more and more new members on this forum thinking every thread is about an ICO :/ please read a little before posting it's not taking too long.
You can buy Wings on Bittrex or Liqui

They are just copy/pasting same sentence to get more points an participate in bounty campaigns. I just press the ignore button. My ignore list is quite large thanks to them Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Interesting. the project seem to be ready even before DAO is being released.  I'd have to wait for reputable members to check this project if they find it legit, I'd

You  seemed to be spamming posts without knowing anything. There are no campaigns as this project is already done with the crowdfunding.

I see more and more new members on this forum thinking every thread is about an ICO :/ please read a little before posting it's not taking too long.
You can buy Wings on Bittrex or Liqui
Activity: 594
Merit: 253

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Can someone explain what is this predication thing?
I read but cant yet understand
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Yes I have that. Maybe since the beginning, I can't remember when I had that issue first time. Hope with the beta that issue also be a history Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
With such temp how new projects are adding to the platform, reward mempool outride bitcoin tx mempool Cool

Team is aware of this issue of this so they will find good way to make it more faster and all pending rewards will get cleared before move to beta platform.

I'm not sure. Awards continue to be delayed. There was information that Wings hired a new employee who will be engaged in rewards payments. Since then, payments have not become faster Embarrassed
Yesterday one of the developers in the russian-language chat wrote that in the very near future, payments from alpha version platform will occur regularly
But no one has an understanding what is "very near future", possible it means a month or two
legendary
Activity: 1612

i hope that's true, we have backlog of rewards from like 30+ projects. i'm not in hurry though, maybe if they could just deliver 1 reward a week. that would make everyone happy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280

Activity: 952
Is there any tutorial how to withdraw rewards from forecast?
i only withdraw WINGS used for forecasts but dont see how to get rewards of tokens

When rewards are ready to take withdraw than you have to use method which you used to take your WINGS. If you didn't take any reward than click on the project you reward is ready there.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Is there any tutorial how to withdraw rewards from forecast?
i only withdraw WINGS used for forecasts but dont see how to get rewards of tokens
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
ah I think I lost a bit of interest because I lost 2 earlier forecasts Sad
maybe some new rewards or beta release would change it ? Cheesy
Thus, you have increased the chances of others to receive more rewards. I do not miss forecasts. As correctly written above, one very accurate forecast can bring a big profit.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Only a couple of days did not go to the site of the wings and already there are new forecasts. The team works very well

That is very professional project the team is doing always good job to provide nice opportunity to get rewarded through wonderful platform. I think so future of the will be really amazing and next release will bring more exposure to this platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/

Activity: 896
Only a couple of days did not go to the site of the wings and already there are new forecasts. The team works very well
Pages:
Jump to: