Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 39. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi!
Thanks for this nice app!
What happend today from 5:00 to 8:00 - all my rigs have a null statîstic (they have different ip and locations)?
I hope, that balance will be right.
same to me happened today from 8 am to 10 am
and two days ago from 7 am to 10 am
We definitely want to get to the bottom of this.
A couple of questions:
(1) Were you guys on "all coins" or a specific coin
(2) Were you guys on "all miners" or did you work with specific miners
(3) Were you able to see the miner actually running at that specific time or the machine was running unattended at that time?
(4) We would need your email address so we can look up the details
You are welcome to do one of the following:
- Provide all this information in an email to our support support [at] winminer.com; or
- Send an error report (Help > send error report) and write all the information in the comment space

I will send all my info in a support ticket ASAP
for now I can tell you that I am mining XMR with all miners, the machines were running at the time the stats shows no activity. I am sure because I was able to connect to them and I usually check periodically if all is ok. This behavior was new to me and I am mining succesfully with your software from 5 months and it never happened before...
Thank you very much for reporting this and providing the info.
We have analyzed the data and indeed found an issue with the hourly log processing on both the 27th (between 8 and 11) and the 28th (between 9 and 11).

The good news is that we fixed this issue.
The even better news is that we are now updating and fixing the balances of all users affected by this  Smiley

Thanks again for spotting and reporting this.

thank you now it works well and it shows all data, the balance has been corrected too
Activity: 52
ETH needs to come back...my profits per day are WAY down....
Activity: 28
Latest beta after about 3-4 mins locks up my entire desktop.  Not sure why either.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We need more payment method..
Activity: 6
a quick question, anyone using RX550 for mining? what is the profit for a day?

I have one RX550 for testing, so I have underclock to 900 MHz daily earnings estimates 0.6 $ hash rate cryptonight 213 h/s

Thanks for the info Grin
Activity: 12

I have one RX550 for testing, so I have underclock to 900 MHz daily earnings estimates 0.6 $ hash rate cryptonight 213 h/s
Activity: 13
I really *really* want to stay with WinMiner - but not being able to mine and hold in BTC is really killing me right now.

Any update on when we'll be able to switch our base currency?
Activity: 6
Activity: 8
Activity: 48
I just found winminer and so far I like the sounds of it. I decided to give it a try and have it installed and running.

I think I made a mistake somewhere though, which seems unlikely because it was a very straight forward and easy install. Before I ask my question, I will admit that I am still in the process of reading through this thread , I have skimmed and skipped some pages but I haven't read it thoroughly yet, so please forgive me if this has been addressed.

It appears as if the only algorithms that are bench marked are eqihash and cryptonight. Under the coins tab I have selected all coins and under the miners tab I have selected all miners. But under the benchmark results tab, all that is listed is equihash and cryptonight. What made me want to give this miner a try was the many mining options.

Am I doing something wrong? If so what?

TIA

By default in the program is set for express benchmarking. Under the first tab uncheck the option and your rig will test all algos.
Activity: 8
I just found winminer and so far I like the sounds of it. I decided to give it a try and have it installed and running.

I think I made a mistake somewhere though, which seems unlikely because it was a very straight forward and easy install. Before I ask my question, I will admit that I am still in the process of reading through this thread , I have skimmed and skipped some pages but I haven't read it thoroughly yet, so please forgive me if this has been addressed.

It appears as if the only algorithms that are bench marked are eqihash and cryptonight. Under the coins tab I have selected all coins and under the miners tab I have selected all miners. But under the benchmark results tab, all that is listed is equihash and cryptonight. What made me want to give this miner a try was the many mining options.

Am I doing something wrong? If so what?

TIA
Activity: 218
So how does it work if I want to get paid in ETH? They buy it on exchange and send it to my wallet?
Activity: 135
Hi, just found this thread.

What is the difference between nicehash and your services?

this is better!  hahaha.

payout is not just in bitcoin...they offer BTC, LTC, ETH, PayPal, and Gift Card
and the fee's are lower!

Not only that, you can cash out when ever you want at Winminer.  With nicehash you have to wait till they decide to pay you. 

With nicehash you run the risk of a bitcoin drop negating any profits for you mining (because they pay in bitcoin you earn a % of bitcoin a day.  If bitcoin drops the value of what you mine drops), this happened to me 4x and I was pretty much done with nicehash.  I would mine for 10 days and lose about 20% of the value because bitcoin went down when they paid me out.  Because Winminer pays you in USD immediately, if I earn 15.00 today, I will have 15.00 in my wallet even if bitcoin drops by 1/2 tomorrow. 

You can buy the dips...If you are interested in keeping some bitcoin, eth, ltc, ect.... you aren't stuck at a certain price point.  You can keep the money in your wallet and when a coin drops purchase the coin rather than being stuck at an "all time high".  You can wait a few days and get in a coin at a price point you are comfortable with. 

Winminer is just better all around....
Is it mining the most profitable or how does it work? Also how much approximately would you get for 6x RX570? On whattomine the best to mine is ETN today it gives about 12-17$ a day for now.

it is a profit switching,  it will mine about 5-8 different coins a day, but you don't get the actual coin, you just get the $ value for what you've mined during that time.

I'm running 6 RX470  and getting roughly $12-15/day
PIRL has been showing high profit recently...but it does mine ETN from time to time as well.

Did you bios mod your RX570's?  what MH you getting?  I get roughly 21-28 depending if its dual mining or not.

I have core. I get about 131 mh, never tried dual mining. Most say it is not worth it as you overheat GPU and power consumption increases.

Is it mining the most profitable or how does it work? Also how much approximately would you get for 6x RX570? On whattomine the best to mine is ETN today it gives about 12-17$ a day for now.

it is a profit switching,  it will mine about 5-8 different coins a day, but you don't get the actual coin, you just get the $ value for what you've mined during that time.

I'm running 6 RX470  and getting roughly $12-15/day
PIRL has been showing high profit recently...but it does mine ETN from time to time as well.

Did you bios mod your RX570's?  what MH you getting?  I get roughly 21-28 depending if its dual mining or not.
Activity: 28
Any plans to include DSTM ZEC miner?  It out performs everything right now.

this is better!  hahaha.

payout is not just in bitcoin...they offer BTC, LTC, ETH, PayPal, and Gift Card
and the fee's are lower!

Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Hi!
Thanks for this nice app!
What happend today from 5:00 to 8:00 - all my rigs have a null statîstic (they have different ip and locations)?
I hope, that balance will be right.
same to me happened today from 8 am to 10 am
and two days ago from 7 am to 10 am
We definitely want to get to the bottom of this.
A couple of questions:
(1) Were you guys on "all coins" or a specific coin
(2) Were you guys on "all miners" or did you work with specific miners
(3) Were you able to see the miner actually running at that specific time or the machine was running unattended at that time?
(4) We would need your email address so we can look up the details
You are welcome to do one of the following:
- Provide all this information in an email to our support support [at] winminer.com; or
- Send an error report (Help > send error report) and write all the information in the comment space

I will send all my info in a support ticket ASAP
for now I can tell you that I am mining XMR with all miners, the machines were running at the time the stats shows no activity. I am sure because I was able to connect to them and I usually check periodically if all is ok. This behavior was new to me and I am mining succesfully with your software from 5 months and it never happened before...
Thank you very much for reporting this and providing the info.
We have analyzed the data and indeed found an issue with the hourly log processing on both the 27th (between 8 and 11) and the 28th (between 9 and 11).

The good news is that we fixed this issue.
The even better news is that we are now updating and fixing the balances of all users affected by this  Smiley

Thanks again for spotting and reporting this.

Pages:
Jump to: