Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 26. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:48:42 PM
I think with market capitalization along with BTC prices so there are no coins that can overcome BTC. All coin prices depend on BTC. but their main difference is that there are many other projects in the air, only NEO can look more promising, which can show good results this year.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:33:21 PM
Ethereum will be more profitable than bitcoin, and many coins will join the contract with ETH .
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
August 11, 2018, 11:13:18 PM
I think that this year there will be no more winners. The whole year the crypto currency was without movement after the fall after bitcoin. If it rises by the end of the year, it is not as significant as we expected earlier. Therefore, it can hardly be called a victory.
And in general to compare bitcoin and ethereum, especially, to say that they are competing among themselves, it is impossible. This is accomplished by different coins with their own functions.
Activity: 291
August 11, 2018, 10:48:17 PM
ETH will be the winner, because in my opinion the ETH price will increase very high
Activity: 24
August 11, 2018, 10:42:30 PM
I think, this year, the value of bitcoin has fallen dramatically. They dropped from $ 8,000 and now they are under $ 6500 for a few months. In contrast to Bitcoin, Ethereum has made good price fluctuations, its value has increased and decreased, but not at all. If in the fourth quarter of 2018, the value of the bitcoin is still in the downward range, then Ethereum may have a good momentum to become a common currency in the world.
Activity: 364
August 11, 2018, 10:41:28 PM
I definitely chose BTC, because I believe BTC will be champion until whenever and no one can replace it.
Activity: 36
August 11, 2018, 10:37:54 PM
I still think BTC still holds the edge with blockchain technology. ETH is one of the most remarkable and cheap altcoins so ETH is the most formidable competitor.
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 10:30:18 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Obviously the answer is bitcoin, ethereum does not or cannot replace the current position of bitcoin, even though both have their advantages and disadvantages. We better focus on getting benefits from both, because that is a real victory, something we want to get from an investment.
Activity: 178
August 11, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
I never doubted the dominance of bitcoin. In the encrypted world, bitcoin is still king. Although ETH is really powerful, it doesn't have much advantage in terms of payment efficiency and rates that need to be improved.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
August 11, 2018, 11:01:20 AM
Seeing the recent market trend and ETH having some problem with transaction block due to it the price is going down so i think BTC will be leading till now cannot say about balance months trend of 2018 but still BTC will be the winner of this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 10:58:54 AM
It's looking like a safe bet that Bitcoin will emerge the winner of 2018.  Not even sure if you can call it a winner.  I do think as we enter into the bull market again Ethereum will out point Bitcoin.  
Activity: 115
August 11, 2018, 10:58:43 AM
Both are the same, no breakout no bullrun. Of course, Ethereum is always dominated by Bitcoin. May be breakout for eth when it is deploy the casper.
Activity: 216
August 11, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
Anytime i see such a comparison between bitcoin and ethereum it sounds funny to me because i can see that most people find it difficult to understand that bitcoin will always be the first and most valuable cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Well there is no winner between the two, but it might be that they both win this year. The success or the change in bitcoin can be associated with the change in the price of ethereum as well. But yet still some people are rooting for Ethereum that it will surpass the first cryptocurrency in the virtual or digital world, which is the bitcoin. It is not that far from the reality since ethereum is in good shape doing its own job. Maybe after years, ethereum can replace bitcoin, yet still there is a chance that bitcoin survives no matter what happen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
For me, bitkoyn still remains number 1, and the Etherium will still be next to him. And we will all win if we invest in both of them until the end of this year, because he is going to rise again.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 02:25:13 AM
Ethereum is the winner for this year, I admit the quality of bitcoin and ethereum is far from being compared because bitcoin is the foundation for the emergence of other coins including ethereum. but I think this year ethereum is considered a potential coin and has the same future as bitcoin so many people decide to hold ethereum. other than that ethereum is easy to get.
Activity: 169
August 11, 2018, 02:19:32 AM
I guess there are no winner in cryptocurrency . Ethereum and bitcoin goes dowm and Im really sure they both a loser. We still have 4 months to know if cryptoworld can recover or not this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 02:17:49 AM
The winner is Bitcoin, as usual. ETH is too dormant at its price relative to Bitcoin. And in general, hardly anyone (even ETH) will be able to overtake it ever. It will be very difficult to do
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 02:14:13 AM
There are no winners this year and most of the coins are on the brink of collapse. Bitcoin is the same as ETH. No one knows why the market is always affected by bad news.
Activity: 28
August 11, 2018, 02:08:10 AM
I thinksl both BTC and ETH will increase dramatically. Be patient surely keep hope of that.
Pages:
Jump to: