Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 64. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 10:30:13 AM
for us bitcoin and eth is also good we hold in the long term, because the future of bitcoin and eth is also a profitable thing that we use, because bitcoin price in the future will be more increase compared to now.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
I think that Ethereum will have better development in the future, because it almost always has been that way but the gap between Bitcoin is still big. So, this year Bitcoin probably will still be the winner.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
June 25, 2018, 10:26:25 AM
Hi, in my opinion none of them will win as it is not a duel, BTC is far away to the top and ETH is following, but they will not win, they will just stay the way they are
I agree, this is a constant in the world of cryptocurrency. They snatched their best seats and sit tight on them. Maybe in the future there will be someone better than them, but now these two tokens are in their places and no one will overtake anyone.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 10:23:32 AM
well right now bitcoin still the king of cryptocurrency, while ethereum still following bitcoin charts
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 25, 2018, 10:19:52 AM
Both are in the same field which is cryptocurrency the other crypto is the main basis while the other act as a shadow for it but they are both the same. So if it is a contest both of the are the same it will considered as the participants in the same team. But in my own opinion since ethereum is an alternative coin for bitcoin then i think that the winner should be bitcoin because it is the main coin in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
Well, over the past half of 2018, the winners of Bitcoin and Etherium no. Both coins good dipped as the market. Bitcoin is headed downhill, and Etherium behind him there
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 25, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
In this year, I still think that BTC, ETh can not overtake BTC this year or next, if it can take two years for ETH to overcome BTC.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
There will be no flippening. BTC will remain as store of value, digi gold or whatever you want to call it. Eth will remain smart contract
central and will increase its market share. But I expect other players to finally come into the fold after technological milestones are passed.
VEN for example will be huge contender by year end. So many transactions and investors from big capital already signed onto the project.
All just my opinion of course...  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
probably only patience can correct the situation with the market today, because I do not plan exactly what I have today, I think that it is necessary to tolerate it until the moment when you start to arrange the price of your savings.
Activity: 378
June 25, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
Bitcoin is still the winner of the year because Bitcoin is already high enough that it is very difficult for Ethereum to beat Bitcoin in the near future, I think Ethereum still takes a very long time.
Activity: 215
June 25, 2018, 09:30:30 AM
Ethereum approached the first place in popularity among all cryptocurrencies, but this year still remains for bitcoin.
Activity: 359
June 25, 2018, 09:28:42 AM
I would give it all to the latter because although bitcoin is in crisis today, Eth is also affected. With that, we can say that ETH seems to be relying on Bitcoin's progress. So therefore i think that BTC will always be on top of ETH.

I agree, but I think its too early who will be the top performance of this year since we just start on the half way of this year. Well, basically the performance of bitcoin last year is very great and spectacular but ethereum also doing great at the start of this year. Hopefully this two dominant and popular crypto currency will doing well but this year which can provide a great amount of profit to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency world.
June 25, 2018, 06:40:19 AM
I think that by the end of this year the etherium will not cost more than bitcoin. But as the market falls, all coins will be cheaper than now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
Hi, in my opinion none of them will win as it is not a duel, BTC is far away to the top and ETH is following, but they will not win, they will just stay the way they are
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 06:27:43 AM
I agree with many of the posters in this thread, I think Ether is going to take more marketshare from BTC.  I think Alt's in general will rally the end of Q3 through mid Q4 leaving BTC around ~$7k.  I agree with many, that it is the grandfather, however look at what happened to AOL and later Yahoo.  It seemed that they would always stay on top.
I think that bitcoin, though grandfather. But it is in a good position, because almost the entire market depends on it. And any drop in it will pull the other tokens down.
Activity: 87
June 25, 2018, 06:27:09 AM
I want to say ETH cause of the expension of ERC-20 token, but bitcoin is already very popular. At each valor its the same between them for me !
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 25, 2018, 06:24:17 AM
Bitcoin will always be a leader, if you analyze the data, you will know the role and influence of bitcoin in the market.
Better bitcoin nobody will be able to stay on the market. He's first. Accordingly, he has a huge audience and an advantage in the market.
Activity: 22
June 25, 2018, 06:23:49 AM
ETH and BTC same same be a winner at this year's future prospects, the ETH is very good and BTC is still an idol in the market and no one beat the price BTC for now
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 06:22:09 AM
Bitcoin will always be a leader, if you analyze the data, you will know the role and influence of bitcoin in the market.
copper member
Activity: 462
June 25, 2018, 06:20:43 AM
So far the two currencies have not achieved the required success in 2018, but I think that by the end of the year we will find ETH is the winner and achieve a higher profit rate
If my personal opinion for this year I think the winner is still bitcoin,
because for now also the price of bitcoin and ethereum seems to be going down,
so yes I think at the end of the year bitcoin is the winner
Pages:
Jump to: