Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 65. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 06:18:49 AM
I agree with many of the posters in this thread, I think Ether is going to take more marketshare from BTC.  I think Alt's in general will rally the end of Q3 through mid Q4 leaving BTC around ~$7k.  I agree with many, that it is the grandfather, however look at what happened to AOL and later Yahoo.  It seemed that they would always stay on top.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 06:18:06 AM
I think bitcoin will be a leader for a long time. But at the moment, when the market is falling every day more and more, I think that both crypto-currencies are not leaders but losers. I hope that the situation will change for the better next year.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
June 25, 2018, 06:14:56 AM
So far the two currencies have not achieved the required success in 2018, but I think that by the end of the year we will find ETH is the winner and achieve a higher profit rate
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 06:13:38 AM
I think Ethereum has a very good prospect for the moment that could be with bitcoin bitcoin, but many ICOs today will have good yng value too for now, we can see when bitcoin falls, Ethereum stays at a good level.

I think the Ethereum has a nice pillow. He may be good enough to resist the fall. And bitcoin doesn't have a good cushion. It is entirely up to investors who, after the boom, usually run away when it starts to fall. Alarmists....
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
BTC has reached a good point but in accordance to the whole changes in their development including the speed of increasing it seems to be ETH.
Activity: 114
June 25, 2018, 04:28:27 AM
I think Ethereum has a very good prospect for the moment that could be with bitcoin bitcoin, but many ICOs today will have good yng value too for now, we can see when bitcoin falls, Ethereum stays at a good level.
Activity: 65
June 24, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
My guess is that it is going to be Bitcoin. ETH had a fantastic year in 2017, and those who invested in it almost ended up with 100x profit. But now it is facing a lot of competition from coins such as NEO and NEM.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 05:46:53 AM
I'm ready to bet that the BTC will never be defeated by any altcoin. Think about it, because it all started with bitcoin. It's like a story with gold or any other precious metal.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 03:43:05 PM
for me btc for the purpose and potential and the future of bitcoin many people want the bitcoin even if the bitcoin price is knocked down so many people still buy so much confidence in bitcoin because they are losing their life so I'm buying bitcoin now while it's still holding for a long time
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
If you ask who is number one, it will probably be Bitcoin, but if you ask the percentage of price increase, maybe I prefer ETH. Because my prediction of ETH will arrive at the price of 2000 USD in the end of this year, and it takes at least 600% -900% increase to reach that price. And Bitcoin Prediction may be only 80% -200% price rising after the end of year
Activity: 54
June 23, 2018, 03:33:30 PM
The only problem with Ethereum is just its speed,which the developers will soon fix by changing the operation of the network,but even so Ethereum is faster than bitcoin,which also does nothing but transfer money.
Activity: 110
June 23, 2018, 03:28:44 PM
Btc is superior to Eth and Allcoin because Btc is the parent of all coins
Activity: 170
June 23, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
I think Btc is the number one digital currency from year to year compared to ETh and Allcoin even though the price is down but Btc stays ahead of ETh and allcoin
Activity: 420
June 23, 2018, 03:15:46 PM
I am still convinced that Bitcoin can still be the winner and leader of the year. Ethereum can indeed beat Bitcoin but it will take years to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
June 23, 2018, 12:05:31 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Ethereum and bitcoin will be the winners of the year in addition to many other altcoins. I am sure this year we will start to see big profits from now on. This natural altcoin and bitcoin season will also rise in price. but all coin prices depend on BTC. As BTC increases, other altcoin prices increase and so vice versa. Hopefully forever like this.
Activity: 132
June 23, 2018, 12:00:56 PM
If you analyze the data, you will easily recognize the role and influence of bitcoin in the market. I was not surprised and surprised when BTC will continue to be an unbeatable coin at this time. Although, altcoin is working well but it is creating balance and bitcoin is unique for independence.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
June 23, 2018, 11:55:47 AM
I would give it all to the latter because although bitcoin is in crisis today, Eth is also affected. With that, we can say that ETH seems to be relying on Bitcoin's progress. So therefore i think that BTC will always be on top of ETH.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 11:47:24 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

It really depends. But if you're talking about the amount or price in the market, or the market capitalization, there is no way that ETH surpasses or even comes close to the price of the BTC. It's not as if the ETH price will skyrocket and BTC would go down or just be static.
Activity: 266
June 23, 2018, 11:45:02 AM
In the long term, of course, there may be any and perhaps ethereum will replace bitcoin, but it seems to me not in the next couple of years so accurately, although as for me, the Ethereum is much more preferable than bitcoin. The ethereum will grow very well if it is ico, if ico does not exist, then there is no sense in waiting for a good growth
Activity: 260
June 23, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
for me eth will experience a significant increase price this year, not compared with btc because btc is the cutting edge of the moment when it rises the majority of assets go up vice versa.
Pages:
Jump to: