Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 97. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 02:27:54 AM
BTC is still the market leader, BTC is still king in the Crypto market. I think with the market capitalization along with the BTC price so there is not any coin can overcome the BTC. All coin prices depend on BTC. As BTC increases, other altcoin prices increase and vice versa.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 02:27:45 AM
Both ethereums and bitcoins will be winners this year in addition to many other altcoins.  I believe this year we will start seeing huge gains starting now.  It's altcoin season and naturally bitcoins will also rise in price. 
As what others may also see here in this two currency there is a chance of that bitcoin and eth will have the same to be as a winners again but in bitcoin case yes we will be always see again that there is a great chance that on how it may done last year this is may become more better.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
April 19, 2018, 02:23:51 AM
Both ethereums and bitcoins will be winners this year in addition to many other altcoins.  I believe this year we will start seeing huge gains starting now.  It's altcoin season and naturally bitcoins will also rise in price. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
April 19, 2018, 02:22:19 AM
ETH network conducts more transactions at a higher speed than bitcoin, 99% of the alternative coins are based on the ETH network, judging by the use of of course the ethereum is much better than bitcoin, but now it is too early to talk about the winners, because the launch of new networks means there will be more opportunities and the situation can change at any moment.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 02:14:42 AM
of course btc will always be a leader even though all altcoin standart is based on erc20
it will not change the leadership of the first digital currency btc
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 19, 2018, 01:17:30 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

In my opinion, Bitcoin is always the number one, the altcoin and token can not cross the BTC in the near future! It takes more time
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
Czech/English translator for ICOs
April 19, 2018, 01:10:34 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?
Pages:
Jump to: