Pages:
Author

Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME - page 3. (Read 16853 times)

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Community Manager - WLC
legendary
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Where can i buy it.
Community Manager - WLC

Well done sir, very informative!! Proud to be a part of this team!
Community Manager - WLC
Coin dead?
No buy support on cryptopia  Sad.
Why would WLC be dead when it is still early, buy support will come as we progress there is no doubt in my mind about this. Just like the stock market in the sense where looking at a long term investment every day just adds stress as movement happens up or down daily (including buy support)but to look at it periodically along with the project progression will be able to see the bigger picture...just my thoughts is all...be patient sir because wlc is young and as the project progresses so will wlc Smiley I believe many will support and want to be apart of the wireless coin project as we move forward.
Read above  Smiley
Good day to you sir
legendary
PBM
Activity: 322
Coin dead?
No buy support on cryptopia  Sad.
Activity: 10
Folks. the professor has an update for us all -> *Please have a look on the topics mandellaeffect and multiverse shifting. I think reality is not far away from this. And try to understand the term "infinity". It is an important basal understanding.*  Our research plan is also coming together bit by bit directed by the professor Cool Cool Cool
This is really starting to happen Smiley I am so excited and looking forward to hearing and  to learn more....well try to learn anyways   Smiley Smiley

Great! will keep sharing good extracts from his communication! Thanks for the support!

PS: He is a qualified astro physicist
Activity: 110
Folks. the professor has an update for us all -> *Please have a look on the topics mandellaeffect and multiverse shifting. I think reality is not far away from this. And try to understand the term "infinity". It is an important basal understanding.*  Our research plan is also coming together bit by bit directed by the professor Cool Cool Cool
This is really starting to happen Smiley I am so excited and looking forward to hearing and  to learn more....well try to learn anyways   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 10
Folks. the professor has an update for us all -> *Please have a look on the topics mandellaeffect and multiverse shifting. I think reality is not far away from this. And try to understand the term "infinity". It is an important basal understanding.*  Our research plan is also coming together bit by bit directed by the professor Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 110
Great to hear more updates guys, and don't mind the trolls as are a form of lowlife and thus is all they will be. Keep up the great work  Smiley Looking forward to the future!! Will there be more open talks with the Professor? Like maybe a Q&A?
legendary

As I mentioned in our slacks channels when we know the names of the people who try to scam us or troll us we will expose them regardless of who they are as soon as we have enough evidence to do so.
All on the time travelling bus.  Failed launch.

das ist ein Witz

You seems like a really bad person accusing other people of nonsense and using JL777 name!

Why do you use JL777 name?

Cuz he drives a Miata, says fabulous alot, flicks his wrist, drinks alcoholic drinks with a straw, loves Will & grace, shops at the gap, gets manicures, eyebrows waxed, has a frohawk with frosted tips, and listens to backstreet boys.
Activity: 42
All on the time travelling bus.  Failed launch.

das ist ein Witz

https://ibb.co/nQD7bQ

You seems like a really bad person accusing other people of nonsense and using JL777 name!

Why do you use JL777 name?
Community Manager - WLC
Thanks to the Professor for joining us at wlc channel in https://sprnt.slack.com/ for some striking conversations about time travel and the sort. Was fascinating to read from both the questions and the answers Smiley Thank you Professor and can't wait to discuss more Smiley This is only the beginning folks Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
Well no time Traveller has visited us yet so the coin will probably fail  Tongue Tongue Cheesy Cheesy

This is a funny point you make, but hey, if I could travel time, I wouldn't visit us either.  We are a cranky and nit-picky bunch, and a time traveler would probably be scolded and scrutinized until he was running back to the future.  Angry Grin
legendary
Guys forget him, we are feeding the troll lets ignore him and enjoy Wirelesscoin Smiley

I agree but he is not only a troll but a scammer too...We need to expose him to save others from him. We are collecting evidence
Pages:
Jump to: