Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 63. (Read 69519 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Hello friend, please give us your support ticket number and Wirex registered email. We will check with our support team and help you with the issue. Although, remember Verification is performed by our banking partner and though usually takes 5-7 working days, there might be delays. Once documents are verified or rejected, you will get an email notification.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have had my card for a while now, I am trying to verify account but it just says "Verifying" ... it's been like that for over two weeks ... I have tried to contact support but no one has gotten back to me... What is the deal ?
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Great!

I hope to see someday the support for NFC payment, even with only the virtual card Smiley
Wirex app V1.3 is now available iOS https://wirexapp.com/iphone and Android https://wirexapp.com/android You can read about the new features such as built in help section and new on boarding screens to help you learn how to use the app. Read all about the new release here https://blog.wirexapp.com/wirex-app-v1-3/

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
can't withdraw bitcoin - email does not arrive. issue known?

can you clarify, pls, are you talking about transferring BTC to another wallet? are you receiving other e-mails, such as confirmations of deposits, card loads, etc? have you checked your junk filter settings to ensure it is not blocking e-mails from @e-coin.io?

not getting deposit confirmation emails, sorry it was not clear.

that most probably means your spam filter is blocking our e-mails. Please, check the settings and make sure all emails from @e-coin.io are whitelisted

nope, it's not going out on your side. spam is empty. not the first time I'm withdrawing so...

were you getting the e-mail notifications before?

yep. it worked before

that makes the probability of the reason being in the junk filter settings almost definite. have you checked the settings and manually whitelisted all mail from @e-coin.io?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

can you clarify, pls, are you talking about transferring BTC to another wallet? are you receiving other e-mails, such as confirmations of deposits, card loads, etc? have you checked your junk filter settings to ensure it is not blocking e-mails from @e-coin.io?

that most probably means your spam filter is blocking our e-mails. Please, check the settings and make sure all emails from @e-coin.io are whitelisted

nope, it's not going out on your side. spam is empty. not the first time I'm withdrawing so...

yep. it worked before

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 910
Nice job, but i will wait and see for review from another users.
legendary
Wirex one second at the startup pitch competition at the Phoenix fintech conference in Prague. http://www.phoenixconf.io/
If I am a citizen and have residence in one of the allowed countries once I receive my card will it work in ATMs in the USA?

If you have proof of residence and a residence you can ship to in a country we support then yes you can order a card there. Our cards do work in USA and every other country worldwide.

Here is a list of supported countries https://help.e-coin.io/hc/en-us/articles/202424481-E-card-is-shipped-to-the-following-countries-at-this-moment

You can now order from www.e-coin.io before the rebranding is completed.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
If I am a citizen and have residence in one of the allowed countries once I receive my card will it work in ATMs in the USA?
How long does it take to get the card in the mail?

depends on where you are and what type of delivery you order (standard or expedited)
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
How long does it take to get the card in the mail?
Here is our tutorial on how to verify your Wirex account. Also reasons why to verify your account and raise your limits.

https://blog.wirexapp.com/verify-wirex-account/
Pages:
Jump to: