Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 58. (Read 69519 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I ordered a e-coin.io card via dhl on January 4th and still i havent received the tracking number or debit card, sent few emails to support and no reply also. please check, i have pm'ed my email id.

Thanks and Best Regards

your case was resolved long time ago, right? please, update here, too. Everyone is happy and quick to post negative comments but forgets to when things are solved
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I have a problem with my account, i already submitted a ticket but no reply. i hope that you will response me here, it says that my account was blocked by the bank. my problem is i have around 56 USD in my VCC but how can i use it if it is already blocked.
Hopping for your quick response. Thank you.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us your support ticket number so I can track the issue with support

I think wirex/e-coin is not that fully functional in resolving problem, i already submitted my document but still for a long time not resolve.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
I ordered a e-coin.io card via dhl on January 4th and still i havent received the tracking number or debit card, sent few emails to support and no reply also. please check, i have pm'ed my email id.

Thanks and Best Regards

Hello. Please send me your support ticket number, I will check the issue with the team.
Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I have a problem with my account, i already submitted a ticket but no reply. i hope that you will response me here, it says that my account was blocked by the bank. my problem is i have around 56 USD in my VCC but how can i use it if it is already blocked.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us your support ticket number so I can track the issue with support
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
does this work for uk market?
Still not yet resolve Sad
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Thanks and Best Regards
Activity: 407
Hello Sir/Ma'am,

they have a problem, definitely Roll Eyes
Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hi, im verified
how can you explain, when i have no btc on my account the limit is 2500 and when i add one, the limit is set to 250?
2 days ago i can topup 2500 and yesterday i deposit 1 btc and cant topup more than 250 Again
Whats wrong now

The limits were lowered due to the hight demand on the Holidays. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, right now they are back to normal. Please try again your transaction

wtf is relationship between demand and limits!

They didn't have money to pay for their customers !!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange
Hi, im verified
how can you explain, when i have no btc on my account the limit is 2500 and when i add one, the limit is set to 250?
2 days ago i can topup 2500 and yesterday i deposit 1 btc and cant topup more than 250 Again
Whats wrong now

The limits were lowered due to the hight demand on the Holidays. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, right now they are back to normal. Please try again your transaction

wtf is relationship between demand and limits!
There's a new version of Wirex Mobile App, and It is the Most User-Friendly version yet for Android and iOS!

https://wirexapp.com/blog/wirex-app-v-1-7/

You can download it from these links: Android | iOS

Here’s what we included in the upgrade:
  • More languages!
  • Easier to register and order Wirex cards
  • Monthly account statements

Come now and download this new baby and star the 2017 by living in the Future of Money!
Hi, im verified
Whats wrong now

The customer service finally answered me, sorry for my emotional poste - there was just alot of things in the past days which made me angry. Thank you and keep up the good work!

thank you for confirming
Activity: 4
I've created an account here now, because it seems to be the only way to get in touch with you!  Angry

Issue #1: "Verification Status: Verifying" - for over 3(!!!) months now
Support request number: 36528
Answered: no (send on Dec 30)

Issue #2: Transfer failed, I'm not able to get BTC out of my Wirex wallet to another wallet
Support request number: not available (because if I send 2 open requests, it get merged together and I have to wait days again for an answer. I know that delay tactics)
Answered see above

Issue #3: Load EUR debit card not possible. Todays morning I wanted to load my card, but theres was a notification on top which said: The EUR card loading service is temporary unavailable. We will resume the service at 6pm GMT. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I've waited the whole day and now it's 6:45. Look what it shows me:
https://i.sli.mg/A5pbBl.png

I was always happy with Wirex (before branded as e-coin), but the current situation is not acceptable. If you not get to manage to change something, I'll go to one of the many competitors. You're not alone anymore, but you behave like you have the monopole on this. Unbelievable.

Edit: Issue #2 seems to be resolved, I managed to get funds out of wirex with another try.

#1 - will have it checked

#2 - thank you, noted

#3 - will be up and running tomorrow
The customer service finally answered me, sorry for my emotional poste - there was just alot of things in the past days which made me angry. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
Hi, im verified
Whats wrong now
I've created an account here now, because it seems to be the only way to get in touch with you!  Angry

Support request number: 36528

Issue #2: Transfer failed, I'm not able to get BTC out of my Wirex wallet to another wallet
Support request number: not available (because if I send 2 open requests, it get merged together and I have to wait days again for an answer. I know that delay tactics)
Answered see above

Issue #3: Load EUR debit card not possible. Todays morning I wanted to load my card, but theres was a notification on top which said: The EUR card loading service is temporary unavailable. We will resume the service at 6pm GMT. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I've waited the whole day and now it's 6:45. Look what it shows me:

I was always happy with Wirex (before branded as e-coin), but the current situation is not acceptable. If you not get to manage to change something, I'll go to one of the many competitors. You're not alone anymore, but you behave like you have the monopole on this. Unbelievable.

Edit: Issue #2 seems to be resolved, I managed to get funds out of wirex with another try.

#1 - will have it checked

#2 - thank you, noted

#3 - will be up and running tomorrow
Activity: 4

Support request number: xxxxx

Answered see above

Issue #3: Load EUR debit card not possible.Todays morning I wanted to load my card, but theres was a notification on top which said: The EUR card loading service is temporary unavailable. We will resume the service at 6pm GMT. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I've waited the whole day and now it's 6:45. Look what it shows me:
https://i.sli.mg/A5pbBl.png

Edit: all problems solved
i got two problems

#1 - card limit.

i tried to load $700 into my card today. it said "not allowed, exceeds limit" , i thought there was no limit. so.. there is a limit, right ? how much can i load the card with? 

#2 - card getting declined

i am able to use the card to withdraw money from ATM, however, everytime i try using the card (swiping or inserting chip) it gets declined. why that ?

thanks

can't answer these questions without looking into your account. Have you contacted [email protected]?

Please, provide your registered e-mail address and/or support ticket number
Activity: 11
i got two problems

#1 - card limit.

i tried to load $700 into my card today. it said "not allowed, exceeds limit" , i thought there was no limit. so.. there is a limit, right ? how much can i load the card with? 

#2 - card getting declined

i am able to use the card to withdraw money from ATM, however, everytime i try using the card (swiping or inserting chip) it gets declined. why that ?

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: