Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 61. (Read 69519 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hi, I can't verify my mobile phone, verification code doesn't come.

have you contacted [email protected] from your registered e-mail?
yes, I have.
I have received email but after almost 24 hours the problem hasn't been resolved yet. I can't even imagine how much time it will take to resolve real problem.
Your request (16205) has been received by our support team. Your ticket will be assigned and replied soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

have you contacted [email protected] from your registered e-mail?
Are debit credit cards like Wirex subject to the new Common Reporting Standard?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Reporting_Standard

here is the official reply from the issuing bank:

So far our position is going in line with the following statement: Gibraltar is classed as an "Early Adopter" of the OECD's CRS (Common Reporting Standard). As such, unless otherwise defined, WaveCrest would be subject to the same reporting obligations as any other financial institution located in any jurisdiction which has adopted the CRS. However, the classes of reporting institutions have not yet been fully defined and there is a possibility that e-money firms (such as WaveCrest) may be exempted. Until such time as a final decision is taken by the authorities we will not be able to confirm fully.

So you can rely on it whenever you have such questions, until we ourselves will get more clarity regarding CRS influence on e-money.
Activity: 14
Activity: 10
Are debit credit cards like Wirex subject to the new Common Reporting Standard?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Reporting_Standard
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Looking for any Australians having issues actually being able to use a physical Wirex card within Australia without it being declined all the time. So far I think I have tried to make a purchase on every single banks EFT machine that is available to me and declined every single time. Can't even add the card to PayPal as the authorization transaction is declined as well...PayPal basically say it would work if the transaction was authorized.

So far Wirex email support has been extremely unhelpful and no idea what else to try.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, anyone else having problems loading their cards?
I keep getting the same error after waiting for a while:
"Timeout by sending message GetCardStatusMsg to"

yeah, had an issue to get a btc adr... just try again later, usually works 2nd or 3rd try. at least for me
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Hey guys, anyone else having problems loading their cards?
I keep getting the same error after waiting for a while:
"Timeout by sending message GetCardStatusMsg to"

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Nothing can be found here https://blog.wirexapp.com/buy-bitcoin-paypal you should remove it from your ann page if you no longer offer the service.
This latest outage is unbelievably frustrating. Finally the web and mobile apps are back, but I can't load my card.

all should be working. are you still facing any issues?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
This latest outage is unbelievably frustrating. Finally the web and mobile apps are back, but I can't load my card.

I have a few questions regarding the virtual card...

The card account will still be created to your official name so that you can verify it to upgrade the account and increase the card limits.

It means the name on the card isnt the one that is taken to "create the card" but the one on the profile is tho? or?

Only registered physical addresses are allowed as your Residence Address (which will be the Billing Address for your card).

The address on the profile which is called Residence Address is the billing address for every single card I make?

you can use any address, including P.O. boxes as your Delivery Address (make sure to fill both - Residence and Delivery address when placing your card order).

When I create a virtual card (order it), why there's a delivery address on there to fill then?? was that supposed to be an "option" for the physical one or? I was told by your support that the delivery one on the creation of the virtual card would be the billing address of the card but now I read that the billing one is the one ont the profile??? Can u please clarify as I need to know cuz amazon fucks with that

1. There are two fields: your full name (the one on the profile) and name on the card (does not have to be the same). Cards are issued to the name on the profile

2. Yes, unless you change it

3. Enter the residence address and tick/untick the box indicating that the delivery address is the same

Ok for the 1.
For 2.  If my profile has an address like eg: Wirex St 2   and my card has a delivery address: Wirex St 3.  Which address I gotta "use" on amazon ( the one to provide to the merchant's website)
If I ever change my address on the profile or even the name idk, it will eventually be updated on the card's issuer side? or the first time I entered everything is what will be saved?

3. I didnt really see anything like a box O_o
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
I understand, thank you Smiley
Is there a windows mobile app?

unfortunately not - the resources required to develop and support one are just not justifiable

The card account will still be created to your official name so that you can verify it to upgrade the account and increase the card limits.

It means the name on the card isnt the one that is taken to "create the card" but the one on the profile is tho? or?

Only registered physical addresses are allowed as your Residence Address (which will be the Billing Address for your card).

The address on the profile which is called Residence Address is the billing address for every single card I make?

you can use any address, including P.O. boxes as your Delivery Address (make sure to fill both - Residence and Delivery address when placing your card order).

When I create a virtual card (order it), why there's a delivery address on there to fill then?? was that supposed to be an "option" for the physical one or? I was told by your support that the delivery one on the creation of the virtual card would be the billing address of the card but now I read that the billing one is the one ont the profile??? Can u please clarify as I need to know cuz amazon fucks with that

1. There are two fields: your full name (the one on the profile) and name on the card (does not have to be the same). Cards are issued to the name on the profile

2. Yes, unless you change it

3. Enter the residence address and tick/untick the box indicating that the delivery address is the same
Hi there,

According to your page here : https://wirexapp.com/card.html , there is Card to Card transfer fees ? Is it the fees for card to card (of same account) or between two different users ? I can't seem to find the features on the E-coin.io website though

this feature is still under development
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Is there a windows mobile app?

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Hi there,

According to your page here : https://wirexapp.com/card.html , there is Card to Card transfer fees ? Is it the fees for card to card (of same account) or between two different users ? I can't seem to find the features on the E-coin.io website though
Activity: 9
hey! Smiley
can i deposit money in my wirex account from my wb21.com-onlinebanking account?
Even when the sendername is the name of the Bank there? iban of course is unique there...
thanks for reply.
Pages:
Jump to: