Pages:
Author

Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money - page 64. (Read 69519 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Here is a new tutorial on how to verify your Wirex/E-Coin account and why you should.

https://blog.wirexapp.com/verify-wirex-account/
https://blog.wirexapp.com/how-to-verify-paypal-account-wirex/

You can use Wirex cards to verify your PayPal account. Just another use case for Wirex cards.

Did you know you can verify your PayPal account easily with the Wirex card?

Yes, you can. Verified PayPal accounts increase trust, limits, and security – something that you want if you use the service regularly. Verifying PayPal account is uncomplicated with the E-Coin card. Compatible with the Wirex platform, both virtual and plastic cards can be used for this process.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
News from the bank: since last week, the bank no longer accepts bank transfers and transfers via our Alternative Payment Methods for unverified cards.
So, if you need to send the money from your bank account, make sure your card is verified first.

Another unpleasant announcement - the verification is now taking 7-10 working days (2 weeks, if simplify). Though the bank advised they have hired new people for this task, they are still pretty short-staffed. They are looking for the alternative solutions, but for now it is 2 weeks, unfortunately.

Good news, partly related to both announcements above - we now allow virtual card verification.

In regards of everything said, I strongly encourage you:

a. verify your card once you receive it. That will not only allow you to have higher limits and use bank transfers, but also minimize the possibility of your card being blocked by the bank's suspicious activity monitoring.

b. make sure you are sending proper documents for the verification. If you are not sure - it is better to ask support, then wait till bank rejects your documents after 2 weeks. Some key points below (one more time for those who do not want to read our help;)) :

- bank needs 2 documents to verify your account. So if you have e.g. your national ID with address in it - you can use it ONLY either as address proof or as identity proof, and need the second document. No exceptions.

- ID proof. Should contain: your photo, your full name, your date of birth. If it has expiration date - well, obviously, the doc should not be expired. It is preferred your document is in English (or at least has a translation). Ideal document: international passport.

- Address proof. Should contain: your full name, your residence address (NB! not just any address you may have, but the one you entered as Residence during the card order), issuance date. The document must be issued within last 3 months.
If you are sending your national registration : do not forget to include both sides of your ID (if it is printed on your ID), or first pages of your national passport (if it is in your passport). Ideal document: bank statement/utility bill.

- make sure your photo/scan is clear and readable. Imagine yourselves a Russian girl (like me, support rep who is checking your documents), or Indian man (like bank rep, who is actually verifying them) - are they clear enough? Do you have questions about where name/address is located? Do you need to use all our mind power to understand what is written on it (because it is so blurry)? Do they look valid for your? Etc...

- envelopes, even envelope from us (which you got your card in), photos in front of your house, or Google map screenshots - are not valid address proofs.

- if you are not sure what your Residence address is, or you have moved recently - remember, support and the bank do not know about that. Please check with support what's your card's address, if you are unsure. Alternatively - you can use our Wirex App, it gives you access to your Profile info (and you can even manage it here).

I hope all the tips above will help you to pass verification as fast as possible. As usual - if any questions or doubts, feel free to address me directly, or to our support team.

Buy Bitcoin with PayPal is not affected.
“WE WANT EVERYONE TO BENEFIT FROM THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY EVOLUTION" Wirex is featured in the latest version of Payments & Cards Network.

http://paymentsandcardsnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/PCM-Vol.-2-Issue-4.pdf

Coin Gecko review of Wirex app.
https://www.coingecko.com/buzz/wirex-review-coingecko?locale=en&ref=highlight
Our contact form on https://www.e-coin.io has been broken for the last few days.  Email [email protected] for any unanswered messages
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Atleast have the courtesy to respond to people that apply via e-mail.
A number of people I know applied and never heard back from you guys.

We have had hundreds of applications and we are still going through them. Can you DM me your email so I can look yours up?

Ok will do. But please get to it. Thank you.

Please DM me your email. We have replied to hundreds of applicants who sent in CV and Cover Letter.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Atleast have the courtesy to respond to people that apply via e-mail.
A number of people I know applied and never heard back from you guys.

We have had hundreds of applications and we are still going through them. Can you DM me your email so I can look yours up?

Ok will do. But please get to it. Thank you.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is https://www.e-coin.io not working?
Earlier today the site was very laggy and now you can't even login as the captchas are not appearing.

Just got the card today and want to test load it so please do hurry up.
Activity: 461
Been using E-coin card for some time. Glad that now we have app for mobile devices it makes life much easier. Keep up the good work!

good luck with that. only a matter of time until paypal freezes your account, as they did with many other in the past. hope you got a contingency plan in place

Watch our video on how it is done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5CL6kCys0

Users can withdraw bitcoin to their Virtual Visa card from Wirex/E-Coin. At this point a customers money is away from PayPal and they are free to use it as they like. They can use their Virtual card anywhere Visa is accepted, or 1 touch they can convert to bitcoin within our platform.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
So... What's the difference between Wirex and Spectrocoin? Spectrocoin cards are cheaper, do you guys charge less fees, or have a feature that Spectrocoin doesn't?

I would say there are many features now that separate us from others on the market.
We have the only 2-way bitcoin card. Meaning once your card is loaded with with bitcoin-fiat you can also buy bitcoin back. Currently we offer at market buy price.

Very soon we have a mobile application in the app store. You can manage all your cards with our mobile app. This is the next part of our mobile banking platform. Basically anyone in 130+ countries can hold accounts with debit cards (virtual and plastic) in USD, EURO, GBP. With 1 touch you can change between BTC, EURO, GBP, and USD. No one else offers this hybrid product. The app will be available this week.

Send money. Our versatile cards are only 1 part of the suite of products. With Wirex soon we offer the ability to send money to others across borders for almost no fees. Whether your sending you family remittances across the globe, or just sending your friend $20 We will make it as simple as sending an email.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
So... What's the difference between Wirex and Spectrocoin? Spectrocoin cards are cheaper, do you guys charge less fees, or have a feature that Spectrocoin doesn't?
Hello,
How soon will Jamaica be added to the list of countries that can buy bitcoins via paypal. You have several clients here that would be very glad for that service. Please expedite as soon as possible. currently I would love to be able to use my card to purchase bitcoins.
Thanks

We do not have a time frame for adding Jamaica for buying bitcoin with PayPal. We are working to expand into more regions but there is no timeframe at the moment.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello,
How soon will Jamaica be added to the list of countries that can buy bitcoins via paypal. You have several clients here that would be very glad for that service. Please expedite as soon as possible. currently I would love to be able to use my card to purchase bitcoins.
Thanks
How to change my Virtual MasterCard (USD) into Virtual Visa (USD) since I already use your card for few month?
unfortunately, you cant
Pages:
Jump to: