Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 27. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 3
July 25, 2018, 04:04:35 AM
It all depends on how easily you can risk your savings. Crypto enables them to multiply or completely lose, banks give the illusion of security and stability. You can always hide the cash in the mattress Grin

As banks are giving us the security of money we put in to them, it is not still safe of bankruptcy which will put your money in danger too.  Why not invest it in a risky investment like bitcoin and expect a better return of investment most especially if bitcoin rises drastically.
In my opinion, not all the banks are prone to bankruptcy and we can choose a good bank with good banking services history and put the money in there but it is not bad to invest in Bitcoin either. Investment in Bitcoin gives you good quick profits much more than the interest earned on money if put in the bank. There are so many people who cashed stacks of dollars last year and the flow of funds to banks was considerably reduced.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 09:39:46 PM
Start planning about a business. There will be a time where you'll get old and you can't work as productive as when you are young so you better use your savings for a good busines. It will make you busy and also if you succeed, you'll just be having vacations every month.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 08:40:38 PM
If you're trying to do savings well the first thing you do is to divide it properly of what's you want to invest but for me the first I save is for emergency money and for my kid future it's really important for me the rest is for investing Im going to invest some of it get more profit.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 07:45:02 PM
Your 20% of earning can be more big by investing. Investing is so much interesting in terms of earning but it has bad effect sometimes. Investing is too risky that's why some people have invest their money has their skill in investing.
Activity: 291
July 24, 2018, 07:35:43 PM
When I get extra savings I allocate it into 1 of 4 categories.  Precious metals, Fiat, Crypto, land-collectables.  I try to stay as diverse as possible.  If one asset class crashes, the others usually pick up the slack.  I like the safety. 
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 24, 2018, 07:09:39 PM
I don't think that it is wise to follow any strict schemes. Wise thing is to adapt accordingly and efficiently, and to think by your own mind.
For me the wise thing to do with my savings is to invest it with bitcoin and ethereum because both bitcoin and ethereum wil really have a great future and i am sure that when i invest my money i can have a chance to be successful.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 24, 2018, 07:09:19 PM
only to spend on your needs i mean those that are impossible to live without and the rest that will reamin to invest in a wise way and to invest in places that are sure.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
July 24, 2018, 06:59:44 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

The best thing to do with your savings is to start your own business because in this way you can have a passive income that you can use for your daily needs in order to have a stable income.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
i ve alot of things to do with mine savings which includes investing in other sectors whicih will generate other income and will help me in raising the standard of living of myself and other related people.also i will try using mine savings for other business which will increase mine savings in very small time
Activity: 322
July 24, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

That is how people should manage their finances, basically. Keeping all your earned money and savings in a bank account is just not that advisable since there are various kinds of investments available that could be committed into. Distribute your saving into different investment so they could grow individually.
There are lot of things to do with your savings, but of course if I were to ask I would require it for us to at least invest some in crypto, invest some in real estate and save some of it, it is important to maximize what we do have, don't wait for the moment for it to just vanish but you need to invest it wisely.
The first important thing is:
You have to earn it so that when you think of saving it in the bank, you can send money easily because you save some money in your pocket. Then, you should choose a bank with low interest rates. Followed by the financial investment channel only financial play to be profitable and more money.
Activity: 96
July 24, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
Though, emergency fund is very significant in an unexpected situations, you can put all the funds not in a time deposit bank account but you can rather put it all for an investment of cryptocurrency. Afterall, when the time comes that you really need the money, then you can withdraw your funds from your soft-wallet. At least, the profits you earned from your investment in cryptocurrency will grow faster and higher than putting all your money in time deposit.

To tell you honestly, I considered my online wallet as my emergency funds for example, unexpected expenses, sickness and other situations.

There are many things to do in your savings, in this generation we need to use it wisely.In this day many people spent too much money from nothing that is a bad habit. You need to think carefully, much better to invest money to earn profit other than spending, without benefits coming from it.Also you need to have give a time in financing for you to become wise.
Activity: 490
July 24, 2018, 08:18:27 AM
If my principle of investing in bitcoin or altcoin is still running because money can be increased when I am able to maximize the smallest opportunities available to make a profit so that's where the basic needs do not experience major obstacles in the future after I tried to invest in a relatively long period.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 23, 2018, 11:25:34 PM
The first thing that you must do is save money when you get your income. You must earn it so that when you thought of saving it in the bank, you can deposit money easily because you save some money in your pocket. Then you should choose a bank that has a low interest. I mean, we all know that some other banks take 10% of your savings because they said that you are using their system so that you need to pay that. I recommend you must find a bank with no interests.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
July 23, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

That is how people should manage their finances, basically. Keeping all your earned money and savings in a bank account is just not that advisable since there are various kinds of investments available that could be committed into. Distribute your saving into different investment so they could grow individually.
There are lot of things to do with your savings, but of course if I were to ask I would require it for us to at least invest some in crypto, invest some in real estate and save some of it, it is important to maximize what we do have, don't wait for the moment for it to just vanish but you need to invest it wisely.
Activity: 392
July 23, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
I prefer 30% of my income for my savings, but if you want your money to grow and the best choice of investment because if your money is only in savings then the value will decrease due to inflation, there are many investment options that you can choose such as stock etc.
Activity: 130
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
July 23, 2018, 03:29:17 PM
Savings for the future should be planned wisely, because tomorrow will be better if we are financially prepared and stress free. Reserved savings could be subdivided too and place some for investment that has a potential of multiplying your hard earned money. Personally i will do that, save some and invest some of it.
your lifestyle is good. you think of current needs and design for future needs. you are planning a better future. i think same also. we must discipline manage expenses so as not to regret later
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
July 23, 2018, 11:01:26 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
You are the one to decide whether you'll keep on holding your savings or you'll spend some of it. You have all the freedom but you should be responsible enough to know that your savings should be more likely to be used for emergency or shortage purposes so that you can rely on something if ever you ended up being broke.
Activity: 158
July 23, 2018, 10:58:43 AM
leaving 20% for immediate / emergency purposes.
I do not think it's all right if you use everything to invest with cryptocurrency.
although there is a sudden need we just need to convert it into fiat currency.
and it only takes a moment.
Activity: 38
July 23, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
the best thing to do with one's savings is to identify a prospective investment and invest in it. yes there's not a profitable investment that is risk free but carefully studying the threads of such investment could give you a clue of when to make a go decision, and whatever risk may be involved in an investment is worth more than just saving such money in a bank account.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 09:41:48 AM
the best thing to do with one's savings is to identify a prospective investment and invest in it. yes there's not a profitable investment that is risk free but carefully studying the threads of such investment could give you a clue of when to make a go decision, and whatever risk may be involved in an investment is worth more than just saving such money in a bank account.
Pages:
Jump to: