Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 28. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 09:31:33 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
I also would be rather doing this 20% principal because I'm not selling all that I have in my wallet I am always leaving a 20% deposit of that in order to re invest into some other currencies or leave it as it is.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.
Create  a budget and monitor your cash flow, Cash flow is one of the most important things to be aware of, You've got to know where your money is going and youve got to make sure that more money is not going out than is coming in, This means sitting down to craft a budget. creating a budget does not have to be the daunting process that people make it out to be, in fact managing money can be quiet simple with the proper resources and attitude.
Yes, investment is the best way and not to keep all of our money into sleep and mostly people afraid the risk on bitcoin investment, but as for me there is nothing to be afraid as long as we always track its market movement because we can withdraw it anytime if its needed on emergency fund. I see a lot of opportunity to be profitable in crypto investment.
Activity: 826
July 23, 2018, 09:26:35 AM
Savings for the future should be planned wisely, because tomorrow will be better if we are financially prepared and stress free. Reserved savings could be subdivided too and place some for investment that has a potential of multiplying your hard earned money. Personally i will do that, save some and invest some of it.
your lifestyle is good. you think of current needs and design for future needs. you are planning a better future. i think same also. we must discipline manage expenses so as not to regret later
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 08:42:27 AM
Savings for the future should be planned wisely, because tomorrow will be better if we are financially prepared and stress free. Reserved savings could be subdivided too and place some for investment that has a potential of multiplying your hard earned money. Personally i will do that, save some and invest some of it.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 08:38:21 AM
Saving money for your future is very important. If you do not set saving goals and keep working toward them, you have to rely on credit when time gets tough. You may even need to work through your retirement to increase your small government pensions. Entering retirement can also be delayed or impossible if you owe because you need enough money to make all your payments.
Activity: 336
July 23, 2018, 07:48:53 AM
I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.
Create  a budget and monitor your cash flow, Cash flow is one of the most important things to be aware of, You've got to know where your money is going and youve got to make sure that more money is not going out than is coming in, This means sitting down to craft a budget. creating a budget does not have to be the daunting process that people make it out to be, in fact managing money can be quiet simple with the proper resources and attitude.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 23, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
It all depends on how easily you can risk your savings. Crypto enables them to multiply or completely lose, banks give the illusion of security and stability. You can always hide the cash in the mattress Grin

As banks are giving us the security of money we put in to them, it is not still safe of bankruptcy which will put your money in danger too.  Why not invest it in a risky investment like bitcoin and expect a better return of investment most especially if bitcoin rises drastically.
every man has their own decision.evenmore with their money,they have make simulation for their invesment.if they dont accept it's risk they will not invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 32
July 23, 2018, 07:28:10 AM
Best activity with your reserve funds is to contribute, aside from just-in-case account. From the word crisis ,it implies that assets dependably be prepared in light of the fact that we don't know when we can utilize it. Crises is capricious. What's more, when we apportioned a cash, investment funds and backup stash isn't the same. For the reserve funds, it's anything but a smart thought to put in only a bank.if you need to develop your investment funds ,it best to contribute like the digital currency
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 07:24:09 AM
As terrible as it may sound, as of today nothing still beats gold old fiat in your posession when it comes to money you can afford to live without.  Crypto is very volatile, perhaps like many investments opportunities are like stocks and shares, forex etc.   You either made a good to great returns or you lost everything and live to tell the tale.   I like to compare investments with gambling really, the odds are stacked against the investor because much of what determines the performance of the investment is not in your control therefore, it can go either good or bad. Its always a good starting point to DYOR, know your limits and follow your instincts.   Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 06:54:18 AM
I do not think everyone did that, I did not leave an emergency fund for my finances at all.
all I use to trade, I just take enough for the needs of every month. if it is in need only need to convert it, besides it does not require a long time. very fast transaction.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
July 18, 2018, 04:29:43 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Ideally I would divide it in FIAT/precious metals and in crypto as 10 % in first and 10% in latter.
Because crypto is volatile and it is possible that when you will need the money, crypto market could be in bad shape, crypto investing is more like long term investments not emergency fund.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
July 18, 2018, 04:25:19 AM
The wise thing  to do with your savings ,if you have this money, make it into half , the first one half of your savings keep it in bank for future use, and the other half engage it with investments like bitcoin or crypto investments , because it is altready proven by everyone who join this investment that their financial status are getter better through this bitcion investment, if it goes well then you can invest you other half in the bank for add investment to bitcoin.
Saved money is enough to buy something which is using commonly but we can think productively too which is a better choice if we want to do something with which we may make some money.

In this modern technological world the best and easy way to make some money is to enter into the crypto market. Bitcoin and other coins are best for investment but the only thing which leads you towards success is your knowledge about your source.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
July 18, 2018, 03:06:46 AM
It all depends on how easily you can risk your savings. Crypto enables them to multiply or completely lose, banks give the illusion of security and stability. You can always hide the cash in the mattress Grin

As banks are giving us the security of money we put in to them, it is not still safe of bankruptcy which will put your money in danger too.  Why not invest it in a risky investment like bitcoin and expect a better return of investment most especially if bitcoin rises drastically.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
Investing in the Crypto currency reminds me of the good times when many started playing on the Forex market - some got it, some lost everything. I had both: not very well when much does not depend on you, nevertheless I worked. Now such a trend is to speculate on the crypto currency: if you analyze from the creation of bitcoin, it is undoubtedly profitable. I still like to go to ico projects, Here too, the perspective is good. I observe, analyze and go at an early stage. Now I work with several, I can distinguish NEO among them - I think there will be good profits here. Wink
Activity: 38
July 18, 2018, 02:32:32 AM
the wisest thing to do with one's saving is to invest it, i mean whats the use of one's money in a savings, current or fixed deposit account when one could invest such money in a cryptocurrency ico and get better return than any banking system's savings could accrue. it is more wise to invest than to save.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 02:19:43 AM
the wisest thing to do with one's saving is to invest it, i mean whats the use of one's money in a savings, current or fixed deposit account when one could invest such money in a cryptocurrency ico and get better return than any banking system's savings could accrue. it is more wise to invest than to save.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
July 18, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

What i would do now as the best bet for now with low risk levels is going into treasury bills; this yields well with respect to volume deposited/invested. Cryptocurrency for me now still looks dicey as the dip stoppage is still not ascertained.
Let’s have a look at your previous buying products which may not in your benefit and are useless now so you have to make decisions which favors in your benefit like investment in products or investment in a business of any type which has a trusted store. Now we see the Bitcoin as a long term trusted store of value so this will give us good returns of our investments that is why use it here in the Bitcoin but remember that knowledge is important to have for an investor.
Activity: 476
July 17, 2018, 10:30:31 PM
For me I will save 30% of my net income monthly and some of this savings will go to my investments. I will not save this all because when saving in a bank it will earn only very little interest just like doing nothing with your money there so what I did was I invest some of my savings to bitcoins. Holding bitcoins and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 17, 2018, 10:14:35 PM
It is good to invest in anywhere rather than make your money sleep in bank but regarding crypto the emergency fund shouldn't be invested there, In some countries exchanging cryptocurrencies make time long times and too much efforts.

I agree with that. It is best to invest the amount of money that you can afford to lose instead of putting almost all of your money into cryptocurrency. Investing is always about having discipline and risk management and not going all in because if you will do that then it will just ruin your potential to earn since you will be in panic if your investment is going down.
Activity: 85
July 17, 2018, 06:32:24 PM
If it were me, I would use my savings to invest in things that would make me passive income. This is very profitable but it is very safe.
Pages:
Jump to: