Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 29. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 06:18:24 PM
It is good to invest in anywhere rather than make your money sleep in bank but regarding crypto the emergency fund shouldn't be invested there, In some countries exchanging cryptocurrencies make time long times and too much efforts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 06:08:59 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

In my own opinion, starting your own business is the best thing to do with your savings because in this way you can have more income in the future to sustain your daily needs.
Yeah no doubt it is good idea we can have good business instead of having a lot of money in our wallet having money is not good as it is not safe for you as well, so I think best business is to buy some bitcoin and store all of them for long term, growing price of bitcoin will get you huge profit and within few months your saving will become more than double so don’t lose the chance just buy as price is really nice and affordable.
I spend most of my savings on investing in cryptocurrency because I am very confident in the potential of this market and in the past although the market has a lot of volatility but decided to invest I'm completely accurate and efficient.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 05:53:44 PM
Saving is for the future needs or for the emergency you do not need to use your savings money to buy cryptocurrency because crypto is very risky because once the price decrease you lose your money. You may use your extra money to invest to cryptocurrency and even that extra money gone you have savings to have better future because you can start again. Need plan A and plan B for this.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 05:29:45 PM
Now the problem of financial management is very acute. Practically there are no "iron" ways of storage, there will always be one or another share of risk. You can only keep money in crypt if you are not afraid of losing it.
Activity: 25
July 17, 2018, 05:20:51 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

In my own opinion, starting your own business is the best thing to do with your savings because in this way you can have more income in the future to sustain your daily needs.
Yeah no doubt it is good idea we can have good business instead of having a lot of money in our wallet having money is not good as it is not safe for you as well, so I think best business is to buy some bitcoin and store all of them for long term, growing price of bitcoin will get you huge profit and within few months your saving will become more than double so don’t lose the chance just buy as price is really nice and affordable.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 04:27:38 PM
It all depends on how easily you can risk your savings. Crypto enables them to multiply or completely lose, banks give the illusion of security and stability. You can always hide the cash in the mattress Grin
Activity: 138
July 17, 2018, 02:07:36 PM
everyone has different needs, and of course how to organize them is also different.
if I am private, for now I do not have any. I am still collecting money.
and after that.
then I will make a decision, how will I manage my finances. and that I will discuss with my wife.
Activity: 4
July 17, 2018, 08:58:36 AM
First increase the savings like by using public transport. Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT) connects different parts of the city and thus you will not face any problem in using public transport here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 01:22:47 AM
The wise thing to do with your savings is to invest it eventhough investing is indeed risky. More opportunities to grow in money overtime rather than stashing it over a period of time and keeping it on other sidelines.

Most people who are a part of crypto market started with it after gaining knowledge about it to get rid of odds. So the better way to bring money here is to start with less amount so that you do it practically which will build up your interest with the passage of time. After doing with crypto market for some time now you are able to invest with big amount as you know how to make huge profit with your savings.
Activity: 588
July 14, 2018, 11:58:45 AM
I think it is wise to invest the cash that comes in as extras or savings as the case maybe.Only keep a tiny portion for emergencies.That way,you grow your money and can then increase your emergency funds as your assets grows
if use smart saving methode we can cover emergency fund and saving in same time.usually people called it as life insurance.we can use some our money to follow this program.saving still running and we get life protection from this program.
put some money into life insurance give us protection to our life.evemore while we are sick, this insurance pay all cost for hospitalization.so we can focus on making money
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
July 14, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
I think it is wise to invest the cash that comes in as extras or savings as the case maybe.Only keep a tiny portion for emergencies.That way,you grow your money and can then increase your emergency funds as your assets grows
if use smart saving methode we can cover emergency fund and saving in same time.usually people called it as life insurance.we can use some our money to follow this program.saving still running and we get life protection from this program.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 07:02:33 AM
I have a big percentage of my crypto in PoS coins, so I use that as my savings account. The rest I use to trade and gain more BTC.
Activity: 56
July 14, 2018, 06:58:38 AM
Bitcoin has to offer,  much more than conventional banks. Ow if you are saving you are most definitely aiming for a long-term investment to the factor of the volatility of the cryptocurrency market should not be a variable involved I your judgment plus the cryptocurrency market gives you a high rate of return,

Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 02:42:07 AM
Maintaining a savings account is a good and necessary way to stay current with problems you may encounter at any time. Normally some people in my country choose banks to deposit and secure their savings.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
As for me personally I prefer to invest 50% of my money into new and prospective altcoins. And another 50% I keep and waiting for best time to invest, when's the price will be low. It is my personal structure of learning.

As for me, this is one of the best decisions. I always invest in altcoins as I know the cryptocurrency will live for a very long time. The crisis will be finished, and we all will start to get our profits.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 14, 2018, 01:42:40 AM
My wise thing to do with my savings is that  i would rather put it in a business to reach profit rather than to put it all my savings in cryptocurrency as we know investing in crypto is a long term,and we cannot predict our emergency when it will appears.,so better saved your money on your secret place.

A part of saving must be kept for you in case of emergency or to meet some financial needs. Replay your loans/debts etc. Invest some of them in the stock market and crypto market every month. This will help you to make wide spread your wings in different ways .
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 01:27:31 AM
That’s the best thing you can do with you saving to putting it into the right place and still there is more coming in future that will give you millions out of your saving s just you have to keep patience and don’t get panicked and don’t left the side of of bitcoin it will give you more than you expect and I am doing same I invest my monthly saving into bitcoin because I want that bitcoin will rescue me in financial crisis to live easy.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 01:15:22 AM
Maintaining a savings account is a good and necessary way to stay current with problems you may encounter at any time. Normally some people in my country choose banks to deposit and secure their savings.
Activity: 350
July 14, 2018, 01:09:17 AM
Wise to become a new study, and technology. The only one that they belong to invest it was that you are respectable in this era of cryptocurrency and whey protein is that they belong in the world be your own money. Cause I support cryptocurrency even though it is to give a good job of cryptocurrency
Activity: 57
July 14, 2018, 12:53:50 AM
Invest in your retirement savings. 401(k) is the best thing.
Why? it is tax free. I will put as much as possible into it. The rest I will invest in crypto and hold for years.
Pages:
Jump to: