Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 103. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 04:58:14 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

You need to determine the amount of money in your hand and your investment budget. If you are going to make an initial investment, try to experience with a low budget whenever possible because you have not experienced before. Later on, when you experience it, you invest with an amount that you will not worry about small or large.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
April 24, 2018, 04:57:12 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
The ideal amount of money for trading can not be and everyone for himself  determines the amount necessary for this. It will be right to start with a small amount and increase it over time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
April 24, 2018, 04:53:23 AM
Investing as much as you can afford to lose. You can start with the smallest amount, but I believe the best option is to start at least  with 100$.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 04:52:41 AM
Just because I start at $ 200 when I trade and I earn $ 20 per week so I'm getting my total investment of $ 120 so I have to start trading so you have to learn first so you do not get lost when you're going to trade your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
April 24, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

Thanks!

do what i did, i started in zero, first time i did is collecting free thug on https://t.me/THUGCOIN, then i trade my THUG on yobit. and now my thug is growing for about 18$, so you can start your trading by zero. for me, my ideal number is 0  Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 24, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
If it's just the trading.  You can start with any small amount but if you have nothing, I will suggest you do the signature /social media campaign first and make some token with which you can start the trade.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

Thanks!

Nobody can tell you a clear price. This investment is related to your budget. The only truth you will know is how much you will start to earn, and your chances of winning or losing your money will be high. I do not need to remind you that such investments are not HYIP investments. That is why you can make your first investment with $ 10 if you want and $ 1,000,000 if you want. The rest is not important after you have an amount that you will not regret.

Indeed, not matter how much capital we have but what strategy we use. Its long term investment for me and I think the good investment must have product and have liquidity. If that term filled, I am believe thats good investment we should investment.
We can start with $100 in cryptocurrency and many altcoin have price below half dollars and they have good potential in the future
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 04:37:49 AM
Invest whatever you're comfortable with potentially losing.  In crypto especially, the risk is higher than in most markets and the chance to lose everything you put in is real.  I'd invest the maximum I could afford to lose without being in huge financial trouble, and then reduce risk even more by diversifying between multiple projects I believe in.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2018, 04:30:49 AM
As a new investor, I suggest that you can make a small amount of investment because the industry is changing too much and the risk is too high. You need to slowly familiarize yourself with the industry and summarize some investment experience so that you can make even better achievements. Investment, less investment in the previous period is to reduce your losses.
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 04:21:42 AM
if you want to start trading altcoin, you should start with a number that is not too large, because trading with atlcoin will get big profits, and if there is a loss you do not hurt too much capital.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 24, 2018, 04:18:06 AM
there is no certain amount, as long as you can provide any amount on your own, and that money should be enough for you to risk, because it might gain profit, and it might also lose. there is no guarantee that you will earn profit.
Activity: 112
April 24, 2018, 02:07:58 AM

Thanks!
You should spend $ 50 or $ 100 to start trading if you are a newbie. After you have understood everything about trade you can invest more money. You will encounter many failures, so try to be patient
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 02:05:37 AM

Thanks!
I think you should start to $500-$1,000. It is a good number to start investing and trading. If you are new in trading, try to research about tradings system, so that you will gain profit, because in trading you need a wise decision, or you need to be smart in trading. Better to research first before entering the trading world. Smiley and also research about the altcoins.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 01:30:13 AM
any amount should be good as long as you can gain that you lose easily so in this way you can gather a lot of experience and also some strategy how to do it so in this way you will be ready on big invest
Activity: 151
April 24, 2018, 01:26:41 AM
If you are a newcomer, I suggest that you can start a small amount of trading first, because this industry is very risky, so in the beginning you can accumulate some experience with a small amount of money transactions, which I think is very important.
Activity: 266
April 24, 2018, 01:08:06 AM
There is no ideal number. You have to start from the sum that will not hurt your budget in case of loose. This sum is different for everyone. Also you can buy Ethereum or Bitcoin for all allocated money for crypto wait for the growth and than sell all of them. it is pretty a good sheme.
Activity: 42
April 24, 2018, 12:59:40 AM
I pretty much went all in on alt coins because though risky I feel it gives me a better shot of bigger returns. I just have to keep my fingers cross.
Activity: 13
April 24, 2018, 12:57:45 AM
I would say the money you can earn in 1 month would be a good choice to start, if you have such sum saved, of course
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 12:47:58 AM

Thanks!

Only invest what you can afford to lose so that it will not hurt you in the end if you fail in which this amount only until you will master the art of trading that when you have learn a lot you could start any amount because you already know what to do but this time focus on earning small but learning big during the trading.

If you want to know how fast and much, i think it means that the money you invest must be much. Because if you are serious about investing, if it is too small you will not appreciate it
Activity: 252
April 24, 2018, 12:41:27 AM
To begin with, you should invest less money, once more proficient, more investment. Just about $ 100 is enough to make money
Jump to: