Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 102. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 08:24:13 AM
I suggest you should invest in a small amount of money if you are just a newbie. Do not put your capital into altcoins that you have not known much about it because you can lose all of it. I recommend the coin you can trust in is BTC or ETH as they seems to be stable, do not waste your money.
Activity: 186
April 25, 2018, 03:52:00 AM
The ideal number depends on how much you have, concurrently, I'll advice you to start with what you can afford to lose in-case you invested in wrong.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
April 24, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
The ideal numbers is the number that you are afford to lose, spent on how much that if you lose then you won't regret it. It is for experiencing and learning about trading.
Activity: 30
April 24, 2018, 03:39:15 PM
Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more.
Activity: 155
April 24, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
There is no certain amount of money with which you should start to invest trading. If you are a novice, you probably shouldn't get in with huge assets. Get started with 100$ and get some experience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
There is no specific amount of money to start entering this market, invest in the amount of savings you get, divide that amount into lots and when you start you should only invest about 20% of the amount. the money you get. You need a lot of knowledge and experience in this market to be successful so do not rush to invest when you do not understand about it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 09:26:30 AM
starting altcoin trading is very easy and does not require a lot of money even we can get a coin for free by being an airdrop participant or follow the bounty and coins earned can we invest
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 08:48:03 AM
anything u can throw in ,$500 - $10,000   no stipulated price do what u can ,then look for product based alt coin like nauticus currently on ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
April 24, 2018, 08:43:44 AM
You could start with any amount ,
The question is how much could you invest in it,
Just invest what you could afford to lose,
If you only want to try it then a small amount would be okay.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 08:38:05 AM
From studying what you're planning to do. You need to learn what cryptocurrency is. As she is growing, why falls. What they exist. Read the news, find out where you want to invest money and only then start.
Activity: 70
April 24, 2018, 06:51:11 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Invest an amount which you think wont affect you that much when you lose it. Play safe. Never put all eggs in one basket for if it falls you will break all the eggs. Do not try to measure the depth of the oceans with both feet because it will be hard for you to swim and grasp air to breathe. What I mean is that do not invest all your money because you might just lose it. Invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 204
April 24, 2018, 06:38:59 AM
I think I will set aside amount which will not hurt me more when it lose in the trading. Winning here is not guaranteed just like any investment ventures. There is amount of risk to accept.
Activity: 219
April 24, 2018, 06:26:48 AM
It all depends on your financial capabilities. There is no universal solution. I think to start only$ 300. Also important, what is your trading strategy.
April 24, 2018, 06:26:30 AM
I started investing quite a bit with $ 50. I looked around and studied the news on different coins, watched the market and studied it. But generally someone already wrote above about it, I also stick to the rule that you need to invest the amount that you can afford to lose because the market is very volatile and very difficult to forecast, you can invest in negative, but maybe the coin podskajite, just wow!!!! I decided for myself Vesi bounty projects because they do not require investment of money. You just spend your time and earn coins, which you can also sell later! I suggest you try the earnings on the bounty, only carefully study the information on the project in order not to fall for scams. For starters, I can advise you a good bounty project Caratz. Pay attention to it, if you are interested in earnings on the bounty, I studied this project for a long time and I think that it will be very profitable!
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 24, 2018, 06:18:39 AM
there is no fix rules about this, or it is different for all people, you must invest the amount of money you are ready to loose in any case of crash
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
I think if you are no experienced investor, you should start from the amount of money you are not afraid to lose in order to cope with your emotions.

April 24, 2018, 05:52:02 AM
It's better to start with minimum 1000$ because with less than that you will not be able to trade properly because of less the amount less the profit and less the motivation after seeing less profits. It's better to start and learn trading with less amount and after that start to invest more.
Activity: 152
April 24, 2018, 05:32:55 AM
I think you start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investing is a risk. Therefore, knowing what you do will give you an advantage. And you only invested how much of your extra money, or the amount you can eliminate

Activity: 224
April 24, 2018, 05:20:13 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

if you want to trade, then first you have to decide for yourself how much you are willing to lose in case of failure. then you need to choose a strategy: short-term or long-term trading. then choose a coin (I recommend from TOP10 on coinmarketcap). then select the exchange and necessarily carefully read its rules. and most importantly - have patience and not panic! you can start with any number of coins.
Activity: 111
April 24, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
I didn't use my own cash to buy it, and now I'm using the money they gave me to sell and make money. Although the amount earned is small, I think it is safe and reliable.
Jump to: