Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 104. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 12:37:16 AM
In cryptocurrency, first we have to invest with the mindset that any amount of money we are investing we have no regret if it is gone to 0, then second thing is to invest according to market trend monthly, fixed amount monthly with slight alterations to invest more than planned amount or less according to market trend, do not push all at one time, just go slow and learn it with time and then, I think over the time, you will turn your investment into very good profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 12:20:21 AM
In my opinion the minimum amount to start crypto trading is $100, because when you trade in decentralized exchange like Idex, that should minimum amount to start trading and required amount so will be possible to do buy and sell in that platform, and for the centralized exchange you can trade by 2 different coins with that amount. And if you have skill and knowledge how to minimize the risk and to maximize the profit will be good idea to start by more than $1000 and now also the market in bulllish trend so will be more easy to gain profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 12:17:10 AM
There is no minimum limit if you want to start trading in Cryptocurency. it all depends on your intention, you can start trading with $ 100 or $ 200. and as a beginner, I suggest that you do not spend too much of your money to buy Crypto Coins, the most important thing is to learn first. in the science of trading and Crypto, later you become a great player.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 12:09:25 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Only invest what you can afford to lose so that it will not hurt you in the end if you fail in which by this amount only, until you will master the art of trading that when you have learn a lot you could start any higher amount because you already know what to do but this time focus on earning small but learning big during your early days of trading.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 09:39:26 AM
Everyone who has to ask "how much should I start with" that should not start yet. Until someone is not capable of setting up its bankroll, that cannot be able to decide what to invest in.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 23, 2018, 09:36:45 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Nobody can tell you a clear price. This investment is related to your budget. The only truth you will know is how much you will start to earn, and your chances of winning or losing your money will be high. I do not need to remind you that such investments are not HYIP investments. That is why you can make your first investment with $ 10 if you want and $ 1,000,000 if you want. The rest is not important after you have an amount that you will not regret.
Activity: 406
April 23, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
How much capital is not important. The most important thing is that you can make a profit from the initial capital spent, if you have enough market experience then invest, if you are new, I think you should not join too soon. For investment, join the free tokens search program.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
April 23, 2018, 08:52:50 AM
Actually there is no particular amount you should invest or start with, just start with the amount of money that will not affect you financially if it wouldn't be successful, so just invest an amount of money that you are afford to lose, if it profit then that's great you can now pull out your capital and invest all your profit without hesitancy.
Activity: 420
April 23, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
Trade Huh

Trick is so simple.
Sell when high and buy when low.
But you must know time and condition that coin.
Look at the market and keep wait until right time.
But usually the first timw trade is fail but after that is great.
Activity: 406
April 23, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
Trading in cryptocurrency does not really require a particular amount of money to start with. You can always start on what you have. But of course, if you want to earn something significant, you must also start with a significant amount. Also, trading in a long term is more profitable than in short term. Also keep in mind that only invest money that your ready to lose.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 08:28:12 AM
You don't need anything more than time and energy that you need to invest into researching about altcoins. As there are many projects emerging lately.

I can give you a tip if you are a football/soccer fan: FootballCoin. It is a  fun and exciting way to win crypto, if you know some things about football. Free to play, and it awards you with crypto, which you can exchange into btc or other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 284
April 23, 2018, 08:27:48 AM
The ideal number is whatever you can afford to lose
Activity: 409
April 23, 2018, 08:27:00 AM
Investing has no limit and no ideal number but as long as you have a right amount that you can is enough to say that you have an investment which you did not regret if you loss some amount but if you wait until it back for sure you will earn from it just hold.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

Thanks!

I think it doesnt matter how much capital we use to start trading in cryptomarket. In trading, we must preparing good strategy and analysis and profits will following not matter the amount capital we use. It is true that more bigger capital we use more profits we get but if we dont have good strategy, we can loss on market
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 23, 2018, 08:20:23 AM
Look at the coin world index and know the value of each coin, then upon choosing the altcoin you want to buy, you can now estimate the amount you will be starting to invest that fit the value of altcoin you choose to buy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 07:18:20 AM
With market research and the coins you want to buy. Most people lose their money because of this .they just poorly study the market and do not understand what they are doing. Only after you go what is tryptomer you can do it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 06:26:40 AM
In my opinion, I think it is best to start on a little amount. Know first what you're dealing with, be good at it. If you become an expert on trading altcoins, that small amount may become big.
Activity: 370
April 23, 2018, 06:04:15 AM
any amount can be a good start but for starters you need to put any amount that you can easily gain and lose so you can gain a lot of experience and information
Activity: 364
April 23, 2018, 06:01:55 AM
I thing no Ideal  number you can start trading any you want. use the money you can afford to lose You can however start with $50 with the trading market and you need to spend more time just to learn in trading because that is not an easy Trading require a lot of skills So get started learning by doing.
Activity: 204
April 23, 2018, 05:57:11 AM
I think in order to start investing in the crypto currency, you should have an untouchable supply of money. That is, if you now have money and you immediately decided to invest it somewhere, while you have nothing left in your pocket, it's silly. Start investing at least a thousand dollars.
Jump to: