Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 106. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
I think you need to split your capital into several parts . One part of invest in BTC , in another part  neo, ripple , eth or other
Activity: 240
April 23, 2018, 02:57:06 AM
With cryptocurrency, you should only start with money that you can afford to lose so that when prices actually go down, you can be patient and hold your coins with no problem because you are not freaking out about losing money that you need. Remember to do research and read up on the market before you actually invest in it so you'll understand the price fluctuations.
copper member
Activity: 70
April 23, 2018, 02:51:58 AM
As the people advised above, invest only extra money. No more than 20% of all funds, then in case of failure you will not be too upset.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
April 22, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
All depends on you and there is no wrong answer.

If you can only spare as low as $20, go for it. Just might have to find a decent coin to invest in.

Agree. Doesn't matter if you start small. As long as you find a good coin to invest in. Potential coins will give you decent profit even if you only bought few coins of it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 07:53:23 PM
Start with bounty campaigns along the way studying projects and the specifics of the market. Then you can proceed to investment only in small amounts. Gradually you are drawn in and learn all the subtleties.
Activity: 286
April 22, 2018, 07:53:08 PM
The initial capital should be an amount that you can lose without worrying about that. Crypto market is very risky so do not bet all your money on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 07:49:13 PM
Question is, how much can you afford to lose? This is basic trading principle in which only you can determine. Start with a minimum if you wanna test things out first. Get a feel of how things work around this system before making any major moves. This way you are studying and applying at the same time. It's just like a card game wherein you will lose countless of times before getting the skills for handling your hand better to increase your chance of winning. Same principle, just a different set up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 07:36:40 PM
With any amount, you can start the crypto investment/ tradings...however there is a minimum transaction amount defined in each and every exchange or wallet. Therefore you should invest that required minimum amount at least.I think if you are just starting, start with small amounts like 50$ so you can get experience then move up.the more knowledge youve learn the more less in risk in trading.
Activity: 346
April 22, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
You can start trading with any amount you want. Only invest what you can afford to lose, and if you want to do day trading, do it first with small amounts.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 07:34:18 PM
No amount should be required to start trading,but you should consider the fees in exchanges which is why you need to invest big to earn big,as you cant earn with the penny investments,i wont be doing trades with small amounts as i am an experienced trader,and you shouldnt be pushing yourself to the limit,do invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 07:29:36 PM
Trust me when I say there is no certain limit to the amount you can start with investments, just any amount you're pleased with, but always remember not to invest all your money only invest with one you can afford and forget for a long while. Investments in altcoins is something you do and give it a space of long time so that you can reap huge returns. About six to one year is advisable in order to make good returns.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
April 22, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
You can put up with any amount you can. There is no minimum investment here. But of course, do not put all your money. Invest only what you think you can afford to lose. Since the market is too risky and you still do not know how the market goes. Invest and observe. After a while, you can add more money when you are confident enough.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
April 22, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
Noone can say how much would be the best. Its simple: You get more if you invest more but then you have to take the risk to lose more money .  I would say that its more than enoght to start with 50-100$.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 22, 2018, 07:02:17 PM
you can start at least from scratch by participating in airdrops or bounty programs. Well, if you still want to stay in the role of an investor - invest at least 5 bucks ..
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
April 22, 2018, 07:00:05 PM
investment in altcoin is very easy, the terms and amount of money we need to spend to start this investment vary in each company that exploits the project but most of them only need a few dollars to start investing for the participants
yes right, to invest your money to altcoin most cuman few dollars and most important in my opinion money is necessary and most important is how a altcoin will be successful then always choose the best investment so after investing that we think is profit not to scam or harm our money and keep track of the progress of the altcoin
Activity: 380
April 22, 2018, 06:54:19 PM
How much is really up to the person who is investing. Because investment can gain a great value or loose value. Therefore, a person investing should be ready to loose the money, meaning it should be something that he/she can afford to loose.  But better to start small while you are learning. Once your a bit pro, then increase your portfolio. I'm sure you will win. Smiley Good luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 06:47:58 PM
investment in altcoin is very easy, the terms and amount of money we need to spend to start this investment vary in each company that exploits the project but most of them only need a few dollars to start investing for the participants
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
April 22, 2018, 06:44:31 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

for your own risk, you can start with any minimal amount. with this you can call it testruning to make sure it wen through and sold out successfully. because some people are afraid of loosing.
Activity: 462
April 22, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
There is no specific amount of money to start entering this market, invest in the amount of savings you get, divide that amount into lots and when you start you should only invest about 20% of the amount. the money you get. You need a lot of knowledge and experience in this market to be successful so do not rush to invest when you do not understand about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 04:24:40 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Start with a minimal money because you are just starting and even you get to burn it's not hurting your pocket. Before I started I  just only put 10$ on trading site to observe and experience trading because of I'm still newbie before.  I experience panic selling and panic buying before and that's no good, but that's normal because of I'm still newbie before in trading. Until 5 months I have a lot of improvements and experiences so then I just decided to put 200$. Luckily that 200$ grew up to 70% sometimes I make mistakes but I always win.
As people who have less of knowledge, invest in big portion could be the big mistake for them since they still can not control emotion and also more blaming other because of following other decision.
Before we feel ready to invest more to get more profit, as the beginner, invest small amount which you can afford it.
That's right, as a beginner I still do not dare to spend big money to invest. Because I also do not have much experience, still minimal knowledge as well. So I think it is true if as a beginner to find a safe better start investing in small quantities first. If in a small amount I managed to do it then I will increase the amount of greater investment again. Thank you for the information.
Jump to: