Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 98. (Read 13530 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
May 08, 2018, 08:55:06 AM
I think you can start right away with an amount that you feel comfortable with and do not invest what you can't afford to lose. I think you can try to learn technical analysis online and try to find a good entry price for your investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 08:53:48 AM
I think you can start with a small amount, I think you will get a small profit too, by investing in your trade will be easy to get, and you can be patient with trading so you will get a good profit.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
May 08, 2018, 08:51:58 AM
an ideal number is a number where it's fine losing that's money. I mean just use ur pocket change. Someone start with 200$ for doing an airdrop, someone else doing with their personal cash 100$ and so on.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 08:48:47 AM
What you need to think about is how much you can afford to lose!

Digital crypto-currency is a risky investment and the worst thing to do!

Learn to lose money first, can better make money!
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 08:46:45 AM
$300-$500 should be a good start for you to get the feel of it. As you learn you can gradually increase your investment size so long as you don't recklessly base your decisions on extreme emotions.
Activity: 238
May 08, 2018, 08:40:19 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I think the perfect number for a normal trade would be 1K if you want something more then your $ 5-10K. Next is the big players are.
Activity: 35
May 08, 2018, 06:56:16 AM
I started with 1k, an amount i was prepared to lose completely, this is an high risk environment so just pick something that wouldn't hurt you too much.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 06:54:46 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Last year I started trading with a capital of only 100 dollars. So I think 100 dollars is good amount of money to start trading.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 06:42:53 AM
As any investment business they are risks involved, so the best amount  to start with is the one that don't make you nervous and you are comfortable with losing it if things go bad. If you risk money that is important to you, it's very easy to make mistake when market correction arises. So be comfortable with the numbers and do not make scary decisions.
Activity: 85
May 08, 2018, 06:32:23 AM
It depends on amount you have to which you can afford to lose. Trading crypto is consists if high risk since volatility is high. If you are new in trading better to study first how the flows work then start from a small amount until you gain experience.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
May 08, 2018, 06:31:55 AM
Everything depends on your abilites. Estimate how much you can lose without disappointing and it will be an starting amount. If you will be successful you may increase your bankroll for investing purposes but firstly I would not recommend to use large amount.
Activity: 121
May 08, 2018, 06:24:33 AM
you can start with bounty campaigns, as I did. And then the proceeds can already be invested in the projects you like. The main thing is not to risk the means that you are afraid of losing.
Activity: 46
May 08, 2018, 06:21:02 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
All depends on your willingness to risk and the desired earnings. You can earn a lot with $ 100 but then you have to take risks and look for adventurous coins with a high chance of jumps. Or take $ 1000 and invest it in steadily growing tokens.
Activity: 107
May 08, 2018, 06:16:43 AM
You need to start with an amount that you're comfortable with. The best  thing that i can say is to not to treat this as a gamble. whenever you invest you are risking some loss but it is definitely not a gamble. Since you should always base your decisions on a well grounded infomation to which you will invest in or to be more specific in choosing coins which you would like to buy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 06:12:44 AM
the most important thing is that he should start to decide if he wants to do it. if you have already decided that you want to start with the study of the cryptocurrency market to understand at the expense of what it is growing and what is falling.
Activity: 90
May 08, 2018, 02:41:47 AM
Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more. If you do you're research and have patience you can make some nice profit this way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 09:05:22 AM
the 1 thing you need to do is explore the cryptocurrency market. after that, you need to determine the amount of its provisions. you have to decide if you're willing to risk that money. only after collecting information about the cryptocurrency market can you invest your money.
Activity: 22
May 07, 2018, 08:47:03 AM
No matter how much amount you want to start on trading. The best neither better plan that applicable is make things that you know you can handle don't go beyond if you cannot stand
Activity: 21
May 04, 2018, 10:12:26 PM
According to me the amount you want to spent depends on the altcoins you are planning to invest in and the duration for which you are going to trade.
There are people who aim for long term benefits and people who want short term.
My basic advice to you would be to start with an amount that you would be ready to loose and gain experience cause you are going to make mistakes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
May 04, 2018, 09:33:27 AM
when we are just starting to trade with the capital that has been prepared, then I advise you not to use all the capital at the same time in investing.
do the trading at the beginning with 10-20% of our capital as learning, after understand to increase the quota of capital slowly, then leave 20-25% capital as reserve funds and to buy back when losses.
Pages:
Jump to: