Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 105. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
April 23, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
I started with $200.  I did traditional investment before that and got interested with bitcoin.  Started buying bitcoin and the a few more months after that, I joined some ICOs. 
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 05:50:38 AM
In fact, it does not really matter how much you invest to start. The important thing is that you start as early as possible. Here it does not matter how big or small you invest in capital, to which you want to involve yourself, there are still incomes. From there you can start and make your way to the top.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 23, 2018, 05:45:40 AM
Ideal number to invest? For there is no ideal number for investing, if you have small amount, or big amount of money it doesn't matter because for me investing with small or big amount is both investing. Numbers is not required in investment, rather you have to believe in investing because when you invest risk is always there and take courage.

That number to invest should be decided based on own earnings and savings. If you try to copy some other person or follow the advice of members here, you may have to take loans for a bigger investment. It can lead to huge financial issues, if the prices decline in future.

Even for people with good amount of savings, it is advised to start with small investment only.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 05:39:23 AM
it depends how much money you can afford to lose. investing your money is like gambling, you will gain profit or lose i cannot tell how much will you start, it your decision but for me invest an extra money only. crypto is risky when it comes to trading you need more technique.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 23, 2018, 05:16:23 AM
Use your common sense and most importantly, don't put all your eggs in one basket, so you can leverage your investment.
Activity: 304
April 23, 2018, 05:12:45 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Ideal number to invest? For there is no ideal number for investing, if you have small amount, or big amount of money it doesn't matter because for me investing with small or big amount is both investing. Numbers is not required in investment, rather you have to believe in investing because when you invest risk is always there and take courage.
Activity: 114
April 23, 2018, 05:05:44 AM
Basically, there is no fixed amount to kick off your tradings in the Crypto world. Just start off safe. Use a reasonable amount that u are sure wont hurt u if lost. And watch this grow into multiple till u are confident to put in more money. Start with a safe amount
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
April 23, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

you need to invest as much as you are not afraid to lose. You can start with any amount at least $ 100 and above!BTC
Activity: 80
April 23, 2018, 05:00:31 AM
In fact you can start from any amount, if you have a professional trade skills and basic understanding of COINS, starting from $500, you will earn a lot of profit, I suggest you learn knowledge, knowledge is the foundation, and money is the second.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
April 23, 2018, 04:55:17 AM
You'll need to learn trading discipline before trying to make it big in trading. I'd suggest making 1% or -1% on a trade either way no matter what. If you're a good trader you'll be seeing more +1% than -1%. But the key here is to always make sure you have an exit position, a point which you will exit the trade no matter what. You won't get your emotions involved and will always have the same risk in your trades.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 04:31:54 AM
There is no minimum or maximum. Trading is a risky investment.  It is better to start with an amount that will not hurt your budget. And before invest,  you should study and seek a lot of knowledge about crypto, trade and investment.
Activity: 8
April 23, 2018, 04:29:19 AM
Start with 10% of your savings ; it seems a good compromise. If it fails, no problem, you can afford... and if it goes to the moon, you will be very happy.
Good luck !
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 23, 2018, 04:26:55 AM
If you have little money, respectively, and earnings will be modest. But start trading on the exchange with the amount that you will not lose - do not invest the entire family budget or, worse, borrowed funds.
Activity: 10
April 23, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
I started with 1k but i dont feel the reward money wise. I think ideal would be 10k so i can make a living.
Activity: 108
April 23, 2018, 03:53:35 AM
You can start trading with any amount. There is no minimum or maximum fund you can start trading with! The beauty of bitcoin and many altcoin is that they are divisible to a fraction of 100 million! So you do not have excuse not to trade and learn about cryptocurrency!
Activity: 155
April 23, 2018, 03:50:18 AM
I think that it is better for you to invest as much as your budget allows, since this is the most normal when you do not invest everything, but the average amount. I think you understand me.
Activity: 111
April 23, 2018, 03:47:31 AM
I invested about 1000 USD in graphic card and I usually get 200-250 USD a month. I invest 25% of what I mine into altcoins. I have already recovered my investment and its buying me bitcoins/altcoins.
Activity: 238
April 23, 2018, 03:43:28 AM
You will start from studying and learning from all losses. You will loss definite money in crypto just learn from it. Start small.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
To be able to make orders for buy and sell in exchanges, it should be not less than 100k sats. I don't know what is your local currency so just convert it like in USD it's $9. Maybe you could pick 5 for your starter portfolio.
Activity: 462
April 23, 2018, 03:33:21 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

You dont need to start with large amount of funds. Just with $100 i think it is enough. but with that amount you can only earn few.
first, what is your purpose on trading ? if you just want to learn and get experience, no large amount needed.
Jump to: