Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 108. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
April 22, 2018, 10:53:26 AM
If you are a newbie, the very start amount depends on your strategy. I mean: investment or learner?
Even newbies depends on the affordable amount to invest in cryptocurrency. Learned first on how to earned in trading and always keeps in mind risks involved. So just invest on what we can afford and be patience when price sudden changes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 22, 2018, 10:46:41 AM
I started with an unprecedentedly small amount. The question is that then I was happy with every penny in the growth of the portfolio and only when I realized how it all works and why those projects are developing, and some are not, I began to invest already a substantial share of my money. In general, it is not so important to understand what investments to start with, but more important is how to invest. I'm fucking sorry I did not know that I can invest in the ICO a year ago. However, now I am not sure that it could be great idea. If interested, then I recommend at least look at the Merculet project. They are interesting to me for using their platform, but as an investment, they are also chic. In general, it is important that the first investments are of high quality, I had bitcoin, in fact, and then already BitShares. If you heard something about BitShares, then Merculet has one of the most serious BitShares representatives on the list of advisers Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2018, 10:41:42 AM
You can start with small portions of money ($100 up to a few thousands) and see how it goes. Don't panic if prices went down a little. Just hold your position if BTC will continue its upwards move.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 10:39:24 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
If you can afford to lose $ 20,000- $ 30,000 then put your money there. But if you can not afford it, put it to the limit you can afford to lose.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
If you are a newbie, the very start amount depends on your strategy. I mean: investment or learner?
Activity: 364
April 22, 2018, 07:49:15 AM
CryptoCurrency market is a very risky place so you shold start with the amount that  you will not feel unhappy when you lose. good luck!

If you do research and have patience, you can benefit in this way. Start with as much as you can, but you must understand that investing is a risk. Therefore, knowing what you do will give you an advantage because it will give you an open mind to understand things and develop yourself more
Activity: 266
April 22, 2018, 07:41:44 AM
crypto currencies give the market a chance to invest in any amount of money. this amount depends on the investor's budget. the more money you invest, the more it will be in return. 500 USD good amount for first entry
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
April 22, 2018, 07:41:30 AM
First, you need to start with a very small amount. This is because you have to learn your way through the market first knowing what to invest in and what not to invest in. Once you've figured out how the market works and developed on risk management, you can now add money to your trading account.
Activity: 182
April 22, 2018, 07:38:09 AM
I think you can start with $500 as for me it's enough for a good start and when you do some mistakes and lose your money it's not a  big sum  to lose and you will feel more free,
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 07:35:02 AM
Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more. If you do you're research and have patience you can make some nice profit this way.
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 07:33:29 AM
I recommend you to start with small amount,5000-10000$,then if you are a good lucky trader,you will increase this amount ×3,×5 times.But it's not that easy,so be careful.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 07:28:56 AM
Start from the small amount that you can lose. They said that if you trade with a big amount of money you could gain higher profit or loss. Still there is a great scope in cryptocurrency, you can make a lot even if you input a small amount.
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 07:26:26 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

it depends on you, if you want you can start at small capital for the practice purpose and if you think you are good enough to get along with the trader then try to trade with big capital

I advise you to trade with small capital for at least 1 year. Today, trading has become very difficult, you need to be careful not to lose money.
Activity: 34
April 22, 2018, 07:25:35 AM
I advise you not to invest too small a penny, because if it's profitable, it's worth it. $500 is acceptable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
April 22, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

Thanks!

it depends on you, if you want you can start at small capital for the practice purpose and if you think you are good enough to get along with the trader then try to trade with big capital
Activity: 179
April 22, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

Thanks!

Start with a minimal money because you are just starting and even you get burn its not hurting your pocket. Before i started I  just only put 10$ on trading site to observe and experience trading because im still newbie before.  I experience panic selling and panic buying before and thats no good , but thats normal because im still newbie before in trading. Until 5 months i have a lot of improvements and experiences so then i just decided to put 200$ . Luckyly that 200$ grew up to 70% sometimes i make mistakes but i always win.
As people who have less of knowledge, invest in big portion could be big mistake for them since they still can not control emotion and also more blaming other because of following other decision.
Before we feel ready to invest more to get more profit, as beginner, invest small amount which you can afford it.
Activity: 130
April 22, 2018, 05:08:19 AM
My advice, if you plan on short-term investing is better spent in large quantities. Unless you want to invest in the long term you can spend a small amount but periodically. But the decision it's up to you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 22, 2018, 05:07:34 AM

Thanks!

What is your purpose? if you plan to buy and sell tokens/coins or long-term investment al least 1,000$ to 5,000$ is a sweet spot. I prefer long-term investment because this works for me, you just have to be patient in holding coins even though the market is turning red you will lose money if you do the panic selling. You can also trade/ buy and sell every day but you must do some research about how the cryptocurrency market works to avoid big loss.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 04:41:04 AM
It depends on how depth your knowledge in crypto and ofcourse how much you can afford to put at risk. If you are new in this field I suggest you start a few amount then observe if you are gaining profit and at the same time you are gaining experience as well.
Activity: 26
April 22, 2018, 04:09:11 AM
Its up to you on how much money are you willing to take the risk. But its better to start with minimal amount less than 100 dollars. And make sure you research first on the coins you are buying.
Jump to: