Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 110. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 02:06:37 PM
Everyone decides for himself how much he needs for the initial investment . You have to decide how much you are willing to lose, any investment is a big risk
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 02:01:08 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
as you can. if your funds are still a little, better start trading by buying coins that are cheap but show a significant increase movement. then collect your income to buy long-term deposits such as BTC, ETH, LTC and ETC. because the coin has a clear concept, almost all marketplace accept it and its volume is large.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 02:59:42 AM
I think that it is better for you to invest as much as your budget allows, since this is the most normal when you do not invest everything, but the average amount. I think you understand me.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 01:34:58 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Think of how much you can afford to lose. It is not being pessimistic but it is the best way to avoid getting hurt when you fail in trading especially when you are still a beginner. Think of it as a trial so when you master how the trading works, you can already tell yourself how much will you invest and how eager you are to be successful.
Activity: 378
April 16, 2018, 01:29:26 AM
It is better to start in $20. As a newbie, don't put all of your investment in one basket.
What I mean is divide it first then you may put it in to different investment company,business or ICO. Be wise and be careful in betting your money in different online investments.
Activity: 42
April 15, 2018, 07:22:58 AM
With 40% of your altcoins
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 07:22:07 AM

For me, the ideal figure is 100$. For you, it could be different. Here everything is very individual.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 07:04:30 AM
Start to amount that you can only afford to lose that's the most common advice and safest I think I can give you. Study and Learn how to trade first with that money before you will put bigger investment because most of the time the first few trade you will make will be more on mistakes. Trading is a learning process and you need to be patient if you want to be rich like others.
Activity: 212
April 15, 2018, 07:02:18 AM
you should start small amount first and later try to earn experience from trading
before you start invest large amount of money you should take a research first about trading and altcoins and understand the chart in exchange sites
Activity: 252
April 15, 2018, 07:00:09 AM
Start with the very minimum amount or perhaps $100 to just experience how it is to trade and so that you will not be afraid or too hurt if you make a mistake...
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 03:38:48 AM
Its up to you how much you want to invest if your a beginner just invest only small amount because in crypto all is possible once you invest you enter into a game you may lost your money or you can double it .
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 12:14:09 AM
There is no certain amount of money with which you should start to invest trading. If you are a novice, you probably shouldn't get in with huge assets. Get started with 100$ and get some experience.
Activity: 42
April 15, 2018, 12:06:43 AM
the amount should be such that you could work on a safe strategy. this is about 10% of the total trading capital. The make must be the amount that will allow you to earn according to the shaft and also cover the commission. well, and still must be relevant for time spent. if you spend the whole day and do 2% on $ 100 then it's just a waste of time. $ 2 a day is ridiculous. and if $ 10,000 and they already do 2% per day, then this is already palpable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
April 15, 2018, 12:06:20 AM
You should check first how much are the minimum amount of trades and the minimum withdrawal fee of the exchange you are choosing to trade so that you can estimate how much you are going to put as capital. If you put in too little then there is a possibility you wouldn't be able to trade at all and regarding the withdrawal fee, you should check if there would be any coins left when you decide to withdraw because if you have little amount then most probably you will end up paying only the withdrawal fee and nothing would reach your wallet. There are exchanges as well that charges you upon depositing of the coin so you should take that as well.

Just an example, bittrex accepts a minimum trade of 0.001 btc so you should trade around $8 more or less per trade so that they would accept it. As for withdrawal fee, they also charge 0.001 btc so you should also take this into account. Maybe a starting capital of $100 is good and if you are already familiar of how the market works then you can add more to it.
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 11:49:36 PM
It is not how mcuh you should start.. It is How much you want to loss..!!! Grin

That is one of the thing I learned from some experts...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 14, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

Thanks!

It depends on your goal dude. If you're planning to hold coins you have to invest at least 1 coin or more (BTC,ETH etc..) if you plan to buy and selling you can start at least half or 1/4 of its value, why? because if you invest a big amount of money immediately. You have to familiarize on how the digital currency to avoid loss in your invested dude and do some research before engaging in trading.
Activity: 156
April 14, 2018, 11:25:09 PM
Today cryptocurrency are gaining and recovering but it's not late to start investing now because i think they will continue growing and still will go strong at the market. Better to study and observe the trend of cryptocurrency and invest only at the price you can afford to lose, but most of all it is best to search the best altcoins that has good projects and stability inorder to prevent loses. Just start investing at a lower price and look only those coins that has potential to rise, that's what should it starts before moving up to the next level.
Activity: 112
April 14, 2018, 11:00:39 PM
There is no ideal number for Invest. It depend on you budget. If you have money and you doesn't need it for this time, you can invest it.
Activity: 28
April 14, 2018, 10:45:52 PM
There is no ideal number. start with a percentage of your worth that you are prepared to risk to the point that you might lose 75% or more of it to a fickle market. I went with around 20%

Go Green!
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2018, 10:41:54 PM
IN this type of investment there is no ideal number of how much you should put on to be able to  profit effectively. But I do suggest that you should invest the amount that wouldn't hurt your finances so when price drops came in, which I should tell you always come in this industry, you wouldn't suffer huge financial losses and you still could sustain yourself nonetheless.
Jump to: