Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 114. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 11:22:14 PM
I would suggest you start with low capital first then you work your way up while learning how to trade profitably. It takes a lot to time to be a profitable trader so just take your time a build your portfolio with small capital.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
April 08, 2018, 11:18:26 PM
i suggest to start with your extra money that you can afford to lose at anytime. but if you have enough knowledge to determine the potential coin you'd bought, im sure you will be gain profit. and of course losing some of yours is a normal in trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 11:17:18 PM
Actuallt it's up to you on how much you are willing to spend and expect that there is no assurance that you can earn when you start
Activity: 518
April 08, 2018, 11:16:04 PM
Start a investment with an amount that you can afford to take a risk whatever happened to it. Not dealing with the people who are more money that who wanted to earn bigger and turns their investments to regretting it when it goes wrong. So better to trust your guts than trusting other people with your own point of view.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 11:13:17 PM
I think you can start even in you have 100$ then buy some cheap coins and sell it if the price hike or even doubled and tripled. From that techniques you can have more profit in the coming days if everything goes well for you. I think that is the advisable to start if you're just a simple guy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
April 08, 2018, 11:12:26 PM
Well with any amount you van start trading the is a saying that goes that it not a crime to start small but it a crime to remain small, so what ever amount you can afford start with that and be smart enough to turn your little capital into a future worth remembering for good. Even is $10-20 you can start with.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 11:03:26 PM
It has the up to you on what much bucks are you willing to take those risk. Nevertheless better to commence with minimal level less than 100 dollars. And ensure you researching first over the coins you're buying.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
April 08, 2018, 10:59:13 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

There is really no ideal number. But what is ideal is that you start small. Let us say 100 USD more or less. It is not advisable that newbies will start with a huge amount. The start will be hard because you are still on the process of getting the hang of it. You are still learning to make the good steps. The process will be gradual. When you are already learning and you have already made some improvements then you can make the amount a bit larger, and so on.
Activity: 26
April 08, 2018, 10:58:21 PM
How much do I need to start trading altcoins? I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
Much depends on your ability.
but I suggest starting with a small value first.
if you can develop a little altcoin it becomes more that means you can already ma
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 10:51:43 PM
There is such thing like how much should you have to start trading mate. Just put some money of it when you can afford to loss it. The more quantity you have, the more profit or losses you will get. But as to begin on it, try to have only $100 to start to get some experience mate
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 10:47:25 PM
There are no ideal number for everyone for investment. You should spent what you are afford to lose, because this is high risk investment which you could lose your money without knowing the basic knowledge.
Activity: 113
April 08, 2018, 10:45:29 PM
this need to deal with  the kind of profit you want to invest  in,,you can start with the little you have ,,just to invest in some cheap coins that have great potential,,,or you can also involve yourself in bounty  which will realy helps alot..more so before you can trade you need to make enquiry first on how to do it,,,in other to avoid loss
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
Depend on the profit that you want to make it and how much free money that you have. Best amount to start for beginner is around $200 - $500. This amount not too big money and will be no stress when lose it. Actually the more important things to start in trading is learn about strategy of technical analysis first, though you start less than $100 will be fine, just to test the knowledge in trading.
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 09:55:46 PM
Before we get familiar with the rules, we should put less money into it

I think with the funds you have because if you invest in Altcoin and invest do not determine how much will be invested because there is no minimum amount to start investing into the world of crypto and better to now invest in the long term to profit
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 08, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
I think it's necessary to start with $ 3000 in crypto currency. 1000 dollars holding on longevity, in bitcoin of course. another 1000 dollars to use for trading on the stock exchange. And spend the third thousand on promising tokens in the mid-term, for 6-8 months ..
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 06:07:32 PM
When the time i start trading i invested a 1000$ for learning purpose this value is a good start, but think the other factor like the fees or what site do you want to start trading there are exchange site that has a small fee but lots of them will kill you in a high fee. But i feel you can start with what you can afford.
Activity: 10
April 08, 2018, 06:04:39 PM
Actually you can start by any amount even only $50, but the amount of money should be the same with your skill in trading. And because trading altcoin is risky much better start by amount afford to lose. But if you think you have enough skill and have good trading plan you can start by $1000 or more but make sure that free money that willing to lose because no body can guaranted you will get profit.

No matter what you have actually make up your mind to do , please be very careful
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
April 08, 2018, 04:56:54 PM
If you start with more you will get more.
Everything above 100$ can be a good amount.
But you can start with what you can afford.
He should start off with much less than $100. He doesn't know how to invest in a coin and the odds of him choosing all the coins mentioned in this thread is very slim.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
There is no ideal number, you can start with at least $ 50. What matters is how much you want to get with your investment. The greater the amount you invest, the greater the amount you can earn.
Activity: 686
April 08, 2018, 04:52:06 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I think 2000 $ is enough to start altcoin trading but if you want to buy expensive altcoin like ethereum in my opinion you should add your money because if you just buy a little coin, lucky you too little
I think it's better to buy cheap coins in bulk than to buy expensive coins
Jump to: