Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 112. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
If you are new on the trading you can start from learning of different strategies.You should be accepted should happen.It would be a risky way of earning good profits.It will depend on you how much you should go on it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 02:34:25 AM
Everyone decides for himself how much he needs for the initial investment . You have to decide how much you are willing to lose, any investment is a big risk
all activities have risks and what if you think well and plan correctly I am sure you will succeed. better, you invest with half the capital you have. success is in your hand's good luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 02:22:17 AM
in my mind, all you need is the knowledge of the trade. so you have to learn about trading in crypto.karena in trading there is always a risk, to avoid it being wise in taking altcoin that you trade or it could be a loss of your funds. Instead of trading why not you should try bitcoin investing less risk and the most trusted and more profitable coin among all the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 02:01:21 AM
All depends on you and there is no wrong answer.

If you can only spare as low as $20, go for it. Just might have to find a decent coin to invest in.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 01:40:03 AM
First of all, never invest more than you can afford to lose.
We all know that it is not assured to make money in cryptocurrency.
You can start will hundreds of bucks to learn how it works.
Activity: 283
April 10, 2018, 01:26:29 AM
The first step is to do it slowly. Buy altcoin on a small scale so you do not get hurt if you lose. Do not ever invest all your money at once, start slowly. If not, it will make you bad when it comes to defeat.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
April 10, 2018, 01:23:19 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

You will start from studying and learning from all losses. You will loss definite money in crypto just learn from it. Start small.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
April 10, 2018, 01:19:06 AM
It is really upto you on how mucb money are you going to take a risk.
How much money are you ready to loss? because in trading you don't know what will happen, you will either lose or gain profits.
As for me I started with $30 dollars just to try it out and make some experiments to know what mistakes I could possibly make So thay I can plan my strategy really well.

Now, I invested $250 dollars, so that I won't miss greater profits. as you may know the larger you invested the higher the risks with a higher profits.
Activity: 176
April 10, 2018, 12:54:59 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
You starting money to invest really depends on you. Your tolerance to the risks of the possibility of losing it. And also it depends as to your goal profit. Just think more than twice so to prevent regrets.
Activity: 259
April 10, 2018, 12:50:27 AM
It depends on your risk management. For each person, he is individual. And it depends what goals you pursue. You can start with 1000 $
Activity: 152
April 10, 2018, 12:48:18 AM
for those of you who are just starting out, my advice is to start with your expertise how far you are in the world of crypto.kalau you new in the world crypto while learning to start with a small capital first.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 12:17:16 AM
There is no minimum amount that you should need to invest. You can invest with how much you can afford. Make sure before you start trading, you already have knowledge about the altcoin you'll be investing. So do intensive research. Its very important to check the charts, the history of the coin. It pays to know all these so that your money wont be put to waste
Activity: 126
April 10, 2018, 12:15:20 AM
My advice, if you plan on short-term investing is better spent in large quantities. Unless you want to invest in the long term you can spend a small amount but periodically. But the decision it's up to you.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
April 10, 2018, 12:10:50 AM
Start with what ever you can afford; taking out loans should never be an option. Starting slow will allow you to also learn more and be able to make better trading decisions. However, keep in mind that exchange have minimum withdrawal limits, so this limit is where you should start from.
Activity: 308
April 09, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

Thanks!

Invest the money you can lose, don't invest a little like 50-100, you can invest like that early 2017, but now it so so small. I suggestion you invest amount ~200 usd. And the best exchange volume is binance, okex, bittrex,...
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 09, 2018, 11:39:00 PM
There are no ideal number to start trading in crypto, invest in cash that you are afford to lose. So you are able to learn and experience about trading. That is the most important thing than amount.
Activity: 238
April 09, 2018, 11:12:17 PM
There is no ideal number for you to invest. My advice is that you should Invest an amount that wouldn't hurt you financially even if you lost all of it. Although we all hope for the best and want to make profit, the crypto environment (especially the altcoin environment) is highly volatile and you never know what might happen tomorrow. Invest based on your earning monthly,  you can but in 1% of income.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
you can start with bounty campaigns, as I did. And then the proceeds can already be invested in the projects you like. The main thing is not to risk the means that you are afraid of losing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
April 09, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

Thanks!

Start with a minimal money because you are just starting and even you get burn its not hurting your pocket. Before i started I  just only put 10$ on trading site to observe and experience trading because im still newbie before.  I experience panic selling and panic buying before and thats no good , but thats normal because im still newbie before in trading. Until 5 months i have a lot of improvements and experiences so then i just decided to put 200$ . Luckyly that 200$ grew up to 70% sometimes i make mistakes but i always win.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 09, 2018, 06:10:16 PM
I think in order to start investing in the crypto currency, you should have an untouchable supply of money. That is, if you now have money and you immediately decided to invest it somewhere, while you have nothing left in your pocket, it's silly. Start investing at least a thousand dollars.
Jump to: