Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 111. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 10:25:00 PM
Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more. If you do you're research and have patience you can make some nice profit this way.
Activity: 322
April 11, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
You can start with an amount which you can easily afford without any panic. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. So there always required very deep study of project/ICO/Coin where you want to invest, before your invest there.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 01:22:08 PM
You may start at any amount. Because there are no limit on how much you should buy. But of course you have to take a look on your capacity. Investing on crypto have higher risk. So trade with caution and invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
April 11, 2018, 01:20:15 PM
It is recommended to start with a lower value in the beginning. Because every new crypto trader makes a lot of mistakes in the first time, thats normal. So just try to gamble a bit and if you feel safer, you should invest more. But just invest what you can loose!
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 11, 2018, 01:18:47 PM
I think that you should use a minimum of 5000 USD to really get into crypto. That way you can diversify  a lot your investment and have less global risk. But anyway that is very personal.
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 01:15:56 PM
I recommend investing in altcoyins and bitcoins 20-30% of your monthly budget. The main thing, never take loans for investment in the crypto currency.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
depending on how much capital we have to invest if we want to buy BTC or ETH ,, if only have a small capital better to save first.
Activity: 139
April 11, 2018, 12:47:19 PM
 It is better to start with an amount that will not hurt your budget.  You can start little as initial investment and gradually increase by adding the amount of income you received from your initial investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 12:46:53 PM
You can start with the deposit that you are ready to lose, do not invest as much money in the crypto currency as you can not lose, let it be for you $ 100 or maybe $ 10,000. But it must necessarily be the amount that will not be in you a burden. Just understand that there is a big risk of losing money.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
You need to proportion how much are you willing to lose in the saddest situation and invest an initial 10% of that amount, if you're at your first interation with cryptos. Don't put everything or you may lose everything
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 11, 2018, 11:01:36 AM
For me, there is no actual ideal number or amount of how much you want to invest on the cryltocurrency world. As a lot of investors and enthusiast say in this thread, the best piece of advjce I could give you is invest the amount if money that wouldn't hurt you financially even when all else fails and you lost all of your investments. This would ensure that you cpuld still earn considerable amount of profits without having the fear of getting broke.
Activity: 20
April 11, 2018, 11:00:39 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

if you want to trade, you can start with how much you want, there is no ideal number. but remember, a bigger amount is bigger profit but when you lose you lose much too. Wink
Activity: 5
April 11, 2018, 10:55:17 AM
I found this SciDex project, has anyone heard of it? I think this project has potential and a unique project.
Activity: 280
April 11, 2018, 10:12:29 AM
Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more. If you do you're research and have patience you can make some nice profit this way.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 03:33:40 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Start with a minimal money because you are just starting and even you get burn its not hurting your pocket. Before i started I  just only put 10$ on trading site to observe and experience trading because im still newbie before.  I experience panic selling and panic buying before and thats no good , but thats normal because im still newbie before in trading. Until 5 months i have a lot of improvements and experiences so then i just decided to put 200$ . Luckyly that 200$ grew up to 70% sometimes i make mistakes but i always win.

Yes, my friend, it will be a mistake for a newbie to invest too much money in the cryptocurrency. Yes, there is always a chance that you will get the profit, but the risk is very high. It is much better to start with the minimum.
Activity: 392
April 10, 2018, 03:56:50 AM
You need to start with the amount that you are not afraid to lose, because you will not have a panic about your investment and you will not do stupid things, invest for a long time and do not worry  Grin
Activity: 602
April 10, 2018, 03:54:49 AM
There’s no fix amount because it depends on how much money you have and how much you can invest.

Personally I would not invest more than 5-6% of capital allocated for investments...

Activity: 700
April 10, 2018, 03:51:55 AM

Thanks!

I think if want to start trading with altcoin, we can use with little capital, maybe $100. A lot altcoin price below 1 cent and they have good project. Beside that many altcoin right now have undervalued market cap
Activity: 114
April 10, 2018, 03:50:13 AM
you can start with any amount, as long as the amount that you spent is the amount that your are afford to lose. The best option is take a small amount such like $50 or $100.
Activity: 229
April 10, 2018, 03:47:54 AM
The most important thing is to risk losing some money. money to trade, investment, to join icos, if you lose it completely, it should be something you will not regret.
if you have a few dollars, set the amount accordingly
Jump to: