Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 113. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 06:03:56 PM
but you did not think to start with a bounty before nvesting? you can get altcoins by investing your time instead of money, gain experience in crypto and integrate into the community
yes it is true, but the problem is now in the forum also its rules are getting tighter so not everyone can do it, so if it has the capital should immediately jump into trading, we can learn from the candle and analyze the movement of coin prices
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 05:37:31 PM
but you did not think to start with a bounty before nvesting? you can get altcoins by investing your time instead of money, gain experience in crypto and integrate into the community
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
April 09, 2018, 04:34:23 PM
There is no true price for start investing, it's all about you.

Just start with your money that you can afford to lose as everyone said. This is very important for make correct decisions. Your goal should be to achieve this. Don't be greedy. Just try to learn like a course. I wish you great success.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 04:19:48 PM
You can start investing into cryptocurrency whit the amount that you can allow yourself to lose. But you should understand that the less you invest, the less you'll win.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 04:18:41 PM
As for me, no amount is too small or big depending on your capacity, but in order to play safe, I'll advise you invest what you know you can afford to loose in case of any eventuality. Altcoin trade is highly volatile and requires trading with caution as anything can happen at anytime. Of cause we all hope for the best even as we take the risk but with caution.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 03:47:18 PM
Over a thousand dollars should get you started. But i will like to sound a note of warning so that you don't lose yoyr money quickly. Get to understand cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Research coin you are investing  to and don't rush. Never forget to never test the water with your feet!
Activity: 406
April 09, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
It all depends on what kind of free capital you have, what goals you set for yourself. $ 100 is quite possible to earn 1000$, but much more difficult to earn 200.000$. Accordingly, if you want to earn more you need to invest more. The perfect amount I think not, or rather for each person is their own.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 10:21:45 AM
Now prices are very low, but I think that prices will be even lower so you have time to invest.
And how much? It is up to you.
Activity: 210
April 09, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
I advise you to divide your budget into three parts - bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins. It will protect you and your investition. I started to trade with 1 ether.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 09:54:23 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

ideal number is as much as you can afford to lose. Crypto investments are risky and extremely volatile, so just start with little and then when you get grip of the basics, try with little more.
Activity: 392
April 09, 2018, 09:50:56 AM
I suggest do not risk large amount just for trading because we cannot say if you will be successful or regret to lose your money. Just keep your money for your family and secured or keep at it.
Activity: 126
April 09, 2018, 09:31:00 AM
You can start investing with any amount you want as long as it is something you can readily disperse. There is no ideal price when investing with any crypto...
Activity: 150
April 09, 2018, 09:21:09 AM
Asking about how much you need to start making investment in altcoins have a lot to do with you personally. For instance now,if someone should ask you to start with 5000$ when you don't have such whopping sum, what will you do? Thus, you have to check within you to know how much you have and that you want to make investments with.
Activity: 105
April 09, 2018, 01:20:51 AM
Well i guess there is no ideal number of capital you need. Its up to you how much you can. Because there is no minimum amount needed to start.whethere big or small amount.
Activity: 221
April 09, 2018, 01:11:53 AM
I think the more capital you spend the more profits you get, the smaller the capital you spend the less profit you will get, but the issued capital must be balanced with market knowledge.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 12:43:37 AM
That is for you to decide my friend. There is no minimum amount needed to start investing. Some people go all in with all their money but for me I follow a simple rule which is always invest what you can afford to lose. Don't go overboard and sell everything you got and invest on cryptocurrency. Always have a plan b in case things fails.
Activity: 86
April 09, 2018, 12:38:55 AM
Everyone decides for himself how much he needs for the initial investment . You have to decide how much you are willing to lose, any investment is a big risk
Activity: 294
April 09, 2018, 12:34:07 AM
altcoin investment or altcoin trading is very profitable and easy, we can start investing with a small value for example we can buy coin from ICO with only a few dollars or we can get a coin by following bounty campaigns and coins earned can we invest
Activity: 143
April 09, 2018, 12:01:59 AM
There is no ideal amount of money needed to start in trading, start with the money that you can afford if to loose because you are are to trading you might loose your money in just a day because it is so volatile.
Activity: 74
April 08, 2018, 11:27:38 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Would how much? Of course you should start trading altcoins any amount that you want. The more you invest is the more you can get profit. Big investment gives you a profitable value. But this thing is risky because there's a lot of scammers. don't invest in altcoin that wouldn't have a potential in the market.
Jump to: