Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 137. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
December 29, 2017, 07:38:54 AM
0.1 btc fair enough to start altcoin trading and learn once you learn about trading exchange and potential coins crypto currency market you can invest your actual amount . Initial amount may not return huge profit but it will give huge expertise . So invest initially for learning.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
December 29, 2017, 07:28:01 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
You should invest the money you can afford to lose, so there's no ideal number when it comes to investing. You can start with big amount or small amount, it's up to you, i start with $2000 and it's been 4 months since i started to invest in crypto and right now the return that i get is more than what i can expect in stocks. Just hold your investment and don't mind the fud and you'll be fine whatever number you started with.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
December 29, 2017, 07:27:36 AM
There is no minimum amount to begin with, remembering that the lower the value of the investment, the greater the patience. For me, $ 170 is enough to start having a small profit in the market and multiply successively. how much you're willing to lose, training that ability is the way.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 07:25:11 AM
I suggest my friends to start with very small amount of money and considering it as if it is 10x value of it. For example, put 100$, consider that you have invested 1000$ and make operations, to learn trading and exchanges. If you feel comfortable that you can safely deposit / withdraw or transfer your money, and if you have increased your money a little bit, you can increase the investment as well.
Activity: 198
December 29, 2017, 07:21:48 AM
There's no ideal or exact amount to invest in altcoins, but I recommend you to be wise in investing huge amount of money especially bitcoins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 29, 2017, 07:16:53 AM
I started 40usd in ethereum and fortunately gained almost 1 ether in two months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 29, 2017, 07:15:19 AM
It is really depends of how much you can afford to loose. You should know that cryptocurrencies are high risk investments. If you had no previous experience you should start small and see how you perform. Whether you are a daily trader or a long term investor. Many altcurrencies will die and only few will make a good ROI. I myself started mining coins like DOGE first then 6 months later I decided to buy some BTC for fiat.  
Activity: 224
December 29, 2017, 07:11:24 AM
There is no ideal number. My favorite advice is always this: Invest an amount that wouldn't hurt you financially even if you lost all of it. Although we all hope for the best and want to make profit, the crypto environment (especially the altcoin environment) is highly volatile and you never know what might happen tomorrow.

I agree with secondgarlic. And when altcoin will rase, fix profit by selling part of coins.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
December 29, 2017, 07:06:43 AM
Well I dont think you should start with a huge sum of money, its just silly cus you may loose everything due to low experience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
December 29, 2017, 06:50:33 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

You can start any amount that can buy coins and enough for the trade or transfer fee because you also have to consider some little fees on transferring coins from a wallet to another.
For me you can start around $50 to $100 usd for short-term.
That amount will not be painful if ever you lose it due to coin dips.
Activity: 406
December 29, 2017, 06:43:43 AM
You can start with an amount which you can easily afford without any panic. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. So there always required very deep study of project/ICO/Coin where you want to invest, before your invest there.
Activity: 182
December 29, 2017, 06:32:38 AM
Start with something less like 100$ and invest in good ICO and wait a bit, dont panic and do the same or other promising ICO's.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
December 29, 2017, 06:25:20 AM
You can start with any amount.
But having said that, you must invest as much as you can afford to lose!
Activity: 490
December 29, 2017, 05:36:31 AM
Crypto currency markets are volatile and their are big up and down happens every day. So you start with a little amount to practice and get experience.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 05:30:50 AM
You can start with any amount which you can loss because it is a very volatile market and one bad decision can wipe out all your money. You can start with small amount and do small trades for practice and after your experience with market, you can as per your wish.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
December 29, 2017, 05:12:39 AM

Thanks!

Mee too. I'm a newbie on this. My friends are talking everyday about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
For a beginer, should I invest into Bitcoin or other ones?

Thank you.

I guess for newbies like us, we should start small and see how the market plays with us. Although it is tempting to do big amount in trading, it is also very risky to do.
For newbies, if you want to take risk, then it is up to you, but remember, there are also ways of getting them for free but also takes some efforts. Like faucets, which I do not recommend though. Join into bounty campaigns and signature campaigns. Like in Facebook, Telegram or twitter. Just rank up to atleast jr. Member.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
December 29, 2017, 05:11:05 AM

Thanks!
The more capital you have the more profit that you get but the bigger risk will come too.  I think $100 is enough for beginner, trading is not an easy job so I suggest you to learn before start trading. You have to control your emotion too.
Just like any normal investment, the bigger the risk and the money, the bigger the profit and vice versa. However, there are still some intangible amount one would not be able to use to start trading at this age, unless you just want to practise what you learned anyway, but if you have some good amount of money like $100 and above to start with, that would make much sense.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
December 29, 2017, 05:06:09 AM
If you ask me, then the answer will be also a question, that goes; How much are you willing to lose? Everything here in crypto has no 100% sure profit. So every time you invest, never always expect a win win situation. Every one here can just predict and hope for the better one but no one here can assure you a positive result.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 04:55:31 AM
Remember not to make your investments more then you can afford. This is the most important rule of investing. It is not limited to crypto investments but also to other invests.
Activity: 353
December 29, 2017, 03:28:25 AM
Starting with $100 is a pain in the ass, you are never going to earn money if you start "trading" with that amount of money.

Try to get at least $5,000 and then start trading, otherwise, it is a waste of time
Jump to: