Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 136. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
December 30, 2017, 12:52:24 PM
As what other said on top of the thread there are no specific amount to start investing in Crypto currency trading only you knows how much you can afford to invest. only invest your excess money or you money you can afford to loss if you have patience you can join  Signature campaign or any bounty campaign and air drop to earn free coin in that way you can  expand well your investment. like for me I just start joining signature campaign and bounty so far i'm able to withdraw more than  700$ already with out investing a single cents. and currently i some coins holding with  small amount of value
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 30, 2017, 12:40:47 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Lets just say that yoy are already holding a 100 dollars make the 50 dollar buy a bitcoin and hold it and the another 50 dollars is to buy the 25 dollars for ethereum and 25 for altcoin so in this way you can maximize your funds and getting all the profits
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 30, 2017, 12:28:01 PM
it all depends on your decision, trading is also risky, not every altcoin will lead you on earning a big profit, you may also lose your money if you made a mistake.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
December 30, 2017, 11:42:11 AM
Well, depends on how much you can invest. But a large amount of money to start with is more easier because you can buy a lots of alts, unlike with a small amount of money you can buy only limited. But of course, it all depends on how much you can afford to lose.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 11:31:53 AM
 it is depends on how much you can risks, i start with $2000
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
December 30, 2017, 11:26:45 AM
To start trading it is depends on how much you can risks. Also any amount you can start depends on your budget because others wanted to start big to earn big profit. Either start at a small amount wherein you can carry to roll in trading.
Activity: 252
December 29, 2017, 02:47:46 PM
You have to find your own answer to this ques. What ever you are comfortable loosing is what you should start, atleast this is what I did when I started crypto trading. Also if you are new do not get in margin trading.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 29, 2017, 02:32:21 PM
There is no such amount to start. As per my experience in bitcoin trade invest the amount which didn't hurt you.
Yes, you can start with anything as long as you have the training and knowledge to start but that does not mean that any amount goes as you need at least about $100 or thereabout to start trading pretty well and anything lower than that would make you to be missing chances of a good trade while waiting on one.

The knowledge is very important though and you should remember that the lower you go, the easier it is for you to lose what you have.
Activity: 84
December 29, 2017, 02:25:35 PM
There is no amount of money or number if you want to start in a small amount of money. Be wise, think the negative and positive result of what you're doing. Whatever the result of your investment, at least you make try on it.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 29, 2017, 02:23:19 PM
indeed an good amount of fund is good to start in the  Alternate cryptocurrencies world but what is most important in may humble opinion is how and where to invest your fund.
Activity: 71
December 29, 2017, 02:20:03 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Only spend what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1022
December 29, 2017, 02:17:24 PM
DETAILS OF INDEX w/ BOB COIN

Start: 04 Jan 2018, Thursday

Hard cap: 30,000 ETH

Soft cap: 6,000 ETH

Token: BOB

Token exchange rate: 1 ETH = 6000 BOB

As the initials price sets with the above number , investors might defines of decision to prepare of numbers with the amount of sums with involvesment as ICO to begins as 04 Jan 2018, Thursday

$0.12 is the initials of price with the coin value, investors might follows of details as future grows on progress at http://bobsrepair.com/
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 10:25:24 AM
It depends on you budget, if how much do you want. In coins you should know the value and and the right value of investment to start in coins. And how much are you willing to lose in the coins, you should know all the risk in trading tho.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 10:23:38 AM
The correct answer is how much are you willing to lose. You should only put money in you are willing to lose. Think of it as gambling -- will you be okay with leaving the crypto market with no money at all?
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
December 29, 2017, 10:22:36 AM
How much are you willing to give for nothing. If you have the extra amount on your pocket to buy for nothing, then use that. There is no standard amount on how much investment we should give. It will only depend on us on how many extra money we have. It is not advisable to use an investment intended for other basic needs. Never borrow from others for investment either. There is no sure return in this business.
Activity: 560
December 29, 2017, 10:05:01 AM
I think you should start at 0.05 eth thats my friend starts investing and trading thats why he cannot blame his self if the ico that he spend on investing are not grow or succed you cannot repent youself ether thats why dont atemp to invest or trade to much because of that scamming is the one that any traders do.
Activity: 640
December 29, 2017, 10:03:10 AM
Well I dont think you should start with a huge sum of money, its just silly cus you may loose everything due to low experience.
yes of course, but if you have a lot of experience is also possible to win. I think do as you can.
trading is one way to earn a lot of money but is full of risks.
Activity: 249
December 29, 2017, 09:57:49 AM
You have to consider how much are you capable to tolerate the losses. The risk depends in which coin you want to invest. Some like BTC is medium while some like the newest coins the risk is very high but the profit is also hight if you are lucky.

Anyway, be patient for results
Activity: 640
December 29, 2017, 09:55:58 AM

Thanks!
invest how much you can afford to lose money because it is risky and takes precautions. according to my suggestion you should also invest in bitcoin and partly in altcoin because it is also promising, and you will get much profit.
Activity: 476
December 29, 2017, 09:49:02 AM
With the number in terms of what you should start investing really depends on you. First is to know how much you are willing to lose. Do not give all your money in to investment as it is too risky to invest all your money. Budget first your money and know what it the right time to invest. Try also the trading market. But you should read a lot before joining in this kind of business. Remember it is too risky to put your money to the market and you'll never know if it will be profitable or not in the future.
Jump to: