Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 19. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 06:06:16 PM
I think with term of trading, you should start from one particular coin, probably from Bitcoin or Ethereum, if you will attend to hold, it is better to start with 3 to 5 different, but top coins as well.
I think that it is best to start with 1K, then spend them on the scheme 50/25/25, and first it is desirable to choose the top tokens that would minimize the risks. The income will be small, but with minimal risks.
Yes you are right.  It is necessary to invest in different coins and it is better to invest immediately in good coins, such as ETH or BTC.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 03:41:09 PM
You can start with a signature company and a company of generosity, earn some money, and then start investing and trading.
Activity: 48
September 11, 2018, 03:23:47 PM
There is no Ideal  number you can start trading with. You can however start with $100 to familiarize yourself with the market and the act of trading! Trading require a lot of skills and maneuvering. So get started.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 03:21:49 PM
No matter how much money you have at the very beginning, it is important that you can save and multiply them. Beginners in no case should not invest large sums for this reason. It will even be better that you invest your time and money for training!
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 10, 2018, 03:13:32 PM
No specific amount but i would say just a few dollars would do and note, dont get to rush it or go crazy.
I advice you go slow nd steady on your investment.
Support. But to sit constantly on the small amount and slow is also not advised. You should see when you can put all the money on the market.
Activity: 60
September 10, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
If you plan to invest and hold coins for a short term, it is better to invest 500-1000 $ and better to invest in such coins as BTC and ETH.
Activity: 79
September 10, 2018, 02:37:34 PM
There is literally no ideal number at all. I would rather say as much as you think and believe that you are willing to risk...
It's not about the risk, but about how much you can start safely and with enough benefit. But this figure really is not. You either start with a small number and learn, or start with a large amount get even more impressive experience.
Activity: 75
September 10, 2018, 02:16:30 PM
No specific amount but i would say just a few dollars would do and note, dont get to rush it or go crazy.
I advice you go slow nd steady on your investment.
Activity: 222
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
September 10, 2018, 01:41:38 PM
I invested as much as I was not afraid to lose. And now I work a lot to raise their profits.
This is the only correct strategy. The cryptocurrency market provides a rare opportunity to practice. You will not be able to enter the stock market with a meager amount, because access to such a market is possible only through a legal entity. And they set minimums, such as 1k
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 01:08:38 PM
Hi, this question had raised several months ago, but it's still intuitive question, I guess no one can tell you how much you should start with in crypto market , you are only can know with how much you should start, but don't sell your car or house or any valuable things,
Remember to start only with money you can lose it.
Activity: 89
September 10, 2018, 12:59:46 PM
There is literally no ideal number at all. I would rather say as much as you think and believe that you are willing to risk...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 10, 2018, 12:49:09 PM
I invested as much as I was not afraid to lose. And now I work a lot to raise their profits.
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
September 10, 2018, 07:56:20 AM
I would start with a round number. 100 or 1000 maybe if you can afford and promise not to deposit more for x months. That way it will be easy to track profits and you can decide if you want to risk more later.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
Well i already invest some bitcoin and altcoin i just hold it a couple of week and i got i think %15 of profit i just start with amount of $100 and that is my first time i invest but now i knew it that if i invest starting a good amount i will take a good profit of my investment but you should research or learn the parallel of the bitcoin or altcoin so you can watch the increase and decrease of the crypto
September 10, 2018, 07:33:20 AM
You should go for small amount. May be 50-100$
September 10, 2018, 07:32:34 AM
It actually depends on you investment capacity. But it should be less.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
If you are a beginner, then you should start trading with a small amount of money. I think $300 is enough, because even if you lose money, it will not be affected!
Agreed. A beginner is better to start with the amount that he does not mind losing. Thus, you will get the necessary skills for successful trading without big expenses.
Activity: 93
September 10, 2018, 05:02:56 AM
Simple It depends on your wealth and experience. If you haven't much experience, I think it's better to start with an amount you can afford to lose.
copper member
Activity: 420
September 10, 2018, 04:49:37 AM
This question will be difficult to answer since no one here knows your financial status. All that I can say is that, invest with an amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:44:42 AM
It's depend on your money situation, your experience. If you haven't much experience, I think it's better to start with an amount you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: