Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 20. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 03:44:40 AM
I think, the crypto currency market is that you can start investing or trading with a very small amount. this will help you get experience and not get big losses. Because for me, whatever amount I feel comfortable to put in the market, the amount that I don't need in the near future or the amount I can say that can be ruled out and notfor everyday expenses will be a good amount to be included in the cryptomarket. If you are very experienced in trading then you can invest more in trading, if you don't have a better experience, try with a small amount .
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 03:21:03 AM
For starting many of the new ideas people will describe but for me there is no number which is compulsory for starting trading and in present time if we look at the trading then if you fulfill their demand then you can trade.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:16:52 AM
I think it is how much you have got that will determine how far you can invest. I will suggest if you have much to throw around, just do well to invest them wisely into promising coins like Btc and altcoins like ETH, Eos and Ltc.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 10, 2018, 03:13:04 AM
Investments in cryptocurrency doesn't have a minimum or maximum amount, but the best advise is for you to invest an amount that is not critical to you. You should not invest all your money or more than you are willing to lose.

Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 10, 2018, 02:18:17 AM
For low ballers, you can start aroung $300-$500 USD. With that capital, you can hodl different coins and start to trade. Aim for short term earning as you only have small capital.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 02:14:12 AM
As a matter of fact you can begin by any sum even just $50, however the measure of cash ought to be the same with your aptitude in exchanging. What's more, since exchanging altcoin is dangerous much better begin by sum bear to lose. In any case, in the event that you think you have enough ability and have great exchanging plan you can begin by $1000 or all the more yet profit that ready to lose in light of the fact that no body can guaranted you will get benefit.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 10, 2018, 02:05:29 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

The ideal number is the number that you are capable of losing. This is not pessimism or negative vibes that I am trying to promote. I am just saying this because there is always risks involved in trading cryptocurrencies. And if worst comes to worst, the market will eat up all your investments. But with patience and constant learning, you will definitely earn good. The point is always start small. And the small that I am talking about could even be as small as $10. Just know the basics and then start with an actual amount.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 01:56:51 AM
To me, there is no amount that is small let's say $100 upward depending on your capacity and how much you can take risk, because investment is all about taking risk. However, try and start on minimal level or if you have a lot to invest, try and spread it to three or four coins. Don't invest on just one coin. But if you start small, then you can expand your investment capacity and experience as times go by.
Activity: 121
September 10, 2018, 01:54:55 AM
To get into the crypto market you must be ready for all situations either bull or bearish so you should invest something you are ready to lose / something you don't need for now
Activity: 233
September 10, 2018, 01:31:55 AM
Its better to start with small amount to get an insight but if you have the courage of taking risks, then go with larger amount.
Activity: 88
September 10, 2018, 01:31:51 AM
If you are a beginner, then you should start trading with a small amount of money. I think $300 is enough, because even if you lose money, it will not be affected!
Activity: 52
September 10, 2018, 01:29:19 AM
Just buy a little for as much as you can afford. Most likely, It won't make you a fortune, but it will definitely heat up your interest in crypto and that interest you develop may turn out to be very useful in you professional life.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 12:59:17 AM
You know in any investment platform you start with what you have so please look at the cryptocurrency portofolio that you want to invest into and start with the little you have let's say 200 US dollars. You can grow it from there.
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 12:39:43 AM
Everyone chooses how much he needs for the initial investment . It all depends on how much you have and how much you are willing to invest
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 08, 2018, 09:29:11 PM
Capital is not an important point when you want to start. but a capability and also the most important knowledge. by starting at a small value as our learning
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 09:25:49 PM
Before we get familiar with the rules, we should put less money into it
Yes we start to invest in small capital cause there we learn how market works if it gain or not. If your investment is not become successful it's not hurt for you cause only you lose small amount of capital.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
September 08, 2018, 09:00:46 PM
In starting on crypto there no ideal number invest on your own risk. I start on trading when i have only capital of 3$ and it came to have my first profit into $5. If you learn to have no investment just join in Bounty programs here in forum that will earn you to have free tokens that will exchange to eth.
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 08:41:06 PM
In order to try to trade cryptocurrency you will have enough 100$, for a serious trade you need to make at least 1000$ on the exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 01:27:47 PM
Well you have to put some.strstegy on your trading and you should have learned the flow of trading you have to be wise get some plan and execute the best possible way for you to earn more profits it's all about time and patience
Activity: 164
September 08, 2018, 01:23:58 PM
I would advise to invest at least $ 300-500.  And I advise you to invest in EOS and ETH now.  The price of these coins is now very low.
Pages:
Jump to: