Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 18. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:27:13 PM
There is no correct amount to start working on the crypto market. In any case, you need to start with a small amount in order not to risk much.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 02:23:57 PM
Its a matter of personal decision this involves money but am advise will be to start very small which is investing what you can afford to lose an ensure the project is a legit because there are lots of scam ICOs
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 13, 2018, 02:20:27 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I don't think, that there is any ideal amount of investment to start trading, but of course, if the amount is very small, it will be very difficult to invest in the cryptocurrency market and have a good profit
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:18:53 PM
Well, you don’t need a particular amount to start investing in. Only think that you should be careful about is, make sure that you understand and accept all this volatility and risks in the market.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
I think that with $500 you can make a good profit in this market, the ideal would be to buy some stable currencies that you can hodl until the end of the year which is where the market usually recovers, you also have the option to bet on an ICO that has a lot of potentials, that can multiply your profits enormously.
Activity: 132
September 13, 2018, 02:16:00 PM

There is no ideal number. My favorite advice is always this: Invest an amount that wouldn't hurt you financially even if you lost all of it. Although we all hope for the best and want to make profit, so i will say you should start from somewhere
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
The main positive point is that we are already at the bottom and have a good opportunity to buy very cheap Altcoins.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 13, 2018, 02:12:51 PM
You can start with 0 $ and go for bounties and airdrops, or you'd better start from 500$ or 1-2ETH+ and invest in potential coin.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 01:42:35 PM
You can start with minimum of $20 as far as crypto currency is concern. But in other way round you can start with zero dollar just a data  for browsing is needed. How will thi happen, hou wil need to participate in either bounty or airdrop
Activity: 246
September 13, 2018, 01:38:06 PM
this market is risky when you invest in there is a little chance that you lost most of your portfolio Cheesy
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 01:31:46 PM
In every business, you calculate the risk and profit margin before investing. I strongly advice you to invest an amount that even if it's delayed or you loss the capital it wouldn't hurt you.
Because most ico's are not real.
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
September 13, 2018, 01:16:28 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
Count your opportunities and prospects correctly. If you do not understand anything about trading then there is no point in spending a lot of money. 100 dollars will be enough. But if you know what you want and treat it professionally, you can invest heavily
Activity: 320
September 13, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Thanks!
The amount you have to start with cannot be certain. It depends only on your wallet and your capabilities. If you can invest about 10 thousand dollars then that's cool, but $ 150 is also a great start for trading
Activity: 294
September 11, 2018, 07:51:01 PM
If you want to trade with altcoins, well luckily today is the best time to buy altcoins since this altcoins are still cheap and you can start at only 500 USD at least. That 500 USD will surely doubled or even more times. But if you don't have that 500 USD, you can still start at 300 USD or 200 USD. It depends on you.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 07:18:44 PM
For me it is better to start in a small amount specially that you are a newbie..
Activity: 4
September 11, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

Thanks!

As much as you are willing to lose!
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 11, 2018, 06:54:03 PM
Really, you can start with anything, even $10.
But your trading expectations need to be realistic with how much you put in.

Anything under $100, you can't really do much with it.
Every time you trade you risk losing a huge portion of your porfolio.
You could put the whole $100 into an ico and double your gains, but that is very risky and not advisable in this bearish market.

If you invest anything from $5000 and up, than that is enough to make good profit off of day trading.
You will have the volume necessary to make strategic trades and can see systematic increases in your portfolio.

If you still have no idea, then I just suggest you invest a set amount each month like, $100.
Each time, put 40% of it into BTC and then the rest split among two coins you believe in.
This is the most basic way to build up your portfolio and it actually works well.
Activity: 406
September 11, 2018, 06:50:08 PM
That is really individual. It depends on how much you want to invest into crypto, preferably the amount
you are prepared to lose and do not need in a short period. Invest only a part of your savings into crypto.
Diversify your investment, start trading with smaller amount while you are in learning process.
Activity: 462
September 11, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

Thanks!

There is no definite number for you to start trading as long as you have enough knowledge and understanding about all the basics and fundamentals of cryptocurrency, you would be able to have a good gain. Just be sure to learn first to avoid losses and regrets.
Pages:
Jump to: