Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 17. (Read 13530 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 14, 2018, 10:06:23 AM
Actually there is no ideal number. Just like most of us said only invest what you afford to lose. If you are new in trading you must read a lot regarding that to avoid losinh money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
Well, in this market of course I would advise to throw a little bit, start about $ 100, because to learn to feel the market and learn to trade
Activity: 18
September 14, 2018, 09:50:45 AM
It is enough to have at least 10 rubles to start trading cryptocurrency. But for 10 rubles, there is little to buy, except for a very cheap cryptocurrency, for example, Dogecoin. This is a very cheap cryptocurrency.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:25:50 AM
maybe you don't have to worry about how much capital you have to spend to invest in a coin, whether it's bitcoin or altcoin, because everyone has the ability to spend their own capital.
copper member
Activity: 140
quarkchain.io
September 14, 2018, 05:13:05 AM
I adhere to the rule - invest no more than I'm ready to lose. So with what amount to start trading it individually. I started with 1000 USD. I place a stop loss no more than 3-4% of the deposit.
Activity: 107
September 14, 2018, 04:55:03 AM
Each of these amounts is different. We need to build on the amount that you are willing to spend on trading, and you should understand that you may not be able to earn money right away, maybe you will spend a lot while you are learning. It is necessary to take into account all the risks. Trading on the stock exchange is not easy at all.
Activity: 205
September 14, 2018, 04:46:50 AM
There is no ideal capital to start trading in altcoins, any amount would do depends on you, only invest what you can afford to lose, don't put all your investment in one thing.
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 04:45:57 AM

start with a little money that will not affect you when you lose.be patient and do not panic
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 14, 2018, 04:42:23 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
my friend, there's no ideal number. the only advice i can give is the obvious one - start with the amount which isn't painfull to loose. Wink
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
There is not any exact number to start with cryptocurrency trading. But for a beginner, it is better to start with a small amount of money. It means you have to learn ways to avoid loss. If you invest a big amount of money, and you do not have trading skills. You suffer big loss. And another thing to bear in mind is invest only the money you can afford even if you loss it. 
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 04:19:50 AM
If you are going to try trading much better to be active here and since you are a new here. Try reading all kinds of methods about techniques in trading. You can find it here also. Try joining bounties here. And if you received a bounty rewards you can also start trading to sell you coins/token into bitcoin or ethereum. 
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 04:03:46 AM
I think there will not be a specific figure on the amount you need to invest in altcoins. Your job is to learn how to analyze the market, coin, chart and project, then you can invest the amount you can afford to lose. When you have more trading experience, you can increase the amount of investment in trading
September 14, 2018, 03:49:47 AM
If you are very rich, then you can start at any stage, but if you are very cautious, then $500 is your ideal initial investment amount!
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 03:47:36 AM
Once you have done a virtual market research, set yourself a budget. Begin to buy and follow some of the money you believe in and trust. Then set up your money and make your investment so that you can buy at least 1 crypt money to win
Activity: 48
September 13, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
I started with as low as 50 usd on bitcoin, and even at that time  it wasn't that unexpensive either, not so long ago, just invest the amount your pocket feels comfortable with.
Activity: 17
September 13, 2018, 05:56:11 PM
I think the best thing would be about $ 500 to try in the market to trade, and invest in long in excellent coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
September 13, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
Obviously, not everyone is so wealthy. And to put your money on cryptocurrency is not a simple thing to decide. I think around $ 500 could be fine to start with. In time you can see more opportunities and you can decide if it’s worth to invest more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 05:47:51 PM
In general, I entered the world of Creep without investment. Virtually all the coins I earned on bounty companies. And I want to say that when I reached the amount of the equivalent of $ 1000 I was able to normally earn money trading on stock exchanges.
Activity: 60
September 13, 2018, 05:44:28 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I think the minimum worth investing is 200-300 $.  And I advise you to invest this amount in cheap promising coins.

You can invest even $10. It doesn't really matter and it all depends on your risk apetite and what you can take on. Otherwise if you spend to much, you'll be gambling already.
I think investing less than $ 100 does not make sense because you do not get a good profit.  And it seems to me worth investing that amount of money that you are not afraid to lose.
September 13, 2018, 02:28:26 PM
You need to start with what you need to get through your account, and then create everything else. It's time to start working for the company. At least start with a signature, it will be very cool. But here you will have to wait until the company goes to the stock exchange, and then you will be generous.
Pages:
Jump to: