Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 21. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:48:23 PM
I do not think there is a definite number to make an investment, it depends on the total assets of your money, I think 70% is enough, the most important not to make you financial difficulties, and never invest your money to sell property
Activity: 26
September 07, 2018, 08:26:34 AM
I think you should make small parts of your money then use it to invest in different sections very carefully.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 08:17:39 AM
You can start with the amount that you are ready to lose, I'm sure that many times it was said, because this phrase is the rule for the crypto-currency market, this phrase is saved by a lot of people.
Activity: 55
September 07, 2018, 08:14:24 AM
Firstly, I think that you need to check guides and ratings, to know what to invest in better now and learn the basics not to lose money. be sure that this will be very profitable only if you know the certain rules.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 08:11:09 AM
You have to decide how much to invest as you only are fully aware of your fund. Make small parts of your money and invest them carefully.
all decisions have risks, ready with that risk which is important in my opinion. know conditions better than you just be glued to the amount of your fund.
Activity: 30
September 07, 2018, 08:03:52 AM
You have to decide how much to invest as you only are fully aware of your fund. Make small parts of your money and invest them carefully.
Activity: 91
September 07, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
Start with the amount you can afford to lose, spare money is advisable to be used. As an amateur it's best to start small, and grow gradually in knowledge and capital.

Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
There is no minimum or maximum amount to begin trading with.
As an amateur it's best to start small, and grow gradually in knowledge and capital.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 07:44:05 AM
This question is more of how much you are willing to lose if something goes wrong. In the crypto world, there is no min or max. Everything depends on how much you have to invest and if something goes wrong, you still have enough to survive. As the saying goes, invest only what you can afford to lose.

However, I must say read the details carefully and invest only on the project after doing your due diligence.
Activity: 116
September 07, 2018, 07:39:45 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

For me 300$ is already enough. It could already sustain many up and down and you could get a good profit in that amount if you are lucky enough. Keep in mind that if you choose a good investment then it won't be long for you to have a huge profit.
Activity: 77
September 07, 2018, 07:35:16 AM
It depends on your preferences and the amount you can afford.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:25:18 AM
350 rubles is enough to start trading cryptocurrency. But having only 350 rubles is still very difficult to earn enough.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
September 07, 2018, 02:08:38 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

For me $500 is good to start in crypto for investing. But if you want big profit then invest huge money, and then be patient on profit, if you lose money it's okay that is normal but still wait for the pump and be patient on the profit. Goodluck buddy.
Activity: 88
September 07, 2018, 12:31:54 AM
There is no particular amount and it depends on individual choice . Moreover, if you are new to this crypto world and have not enough experience you should not put a big amount. You should never invest all of your money in a single financial institution.
Activity: 87
September 07, 2018, 12:26:21 AM
I think it is a good time now, because the market is just experiencing a plunge. I think it is the best time to buy coins now. The possibility of a rise is huge. It is now profitable when buying.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 12:18:39 AM

Thanks!

Maybe there is no ideal amount, because the bigger the better. I think capital management is very important for trading, and discipline in managing it is also the key to success. So I think that knowledge alone is not enough to get great results on trading, big capital is very important.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 12:11:05 AM

Thanks!

Trading requires large capital, because we will not buy one coin at a time. Requires a regular and gradual purchasing strategy to produce optimal profits. Maybe the 20-50% profit target in one month on the uptrend is rational, but when the trend is down the amount will be smaller. So I think capital will be adjusted to your profit target.
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 06:43:26 PM
I don't think there needs to be a capital limit to start trading altcoin, as long as it will be profitable,
but of course there will always be a high risk of loss as well.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 06:33:48 PM
If you're going to start with a trading,Start with a small amount.How much you would risk at trading?.Spend it Half in Bitcoin and Half in Altcoins. that's my reccomend to you.

I would actually invest 75 percent of it in bitcoin, it is more suited for newbies and long term investments, that is just my opinion, and altcoins are more suited for really short term or medium length  returns.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 06, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
Well, first I think I need to try with a small amount, as well to study different trading strategies , and in the future as you can throw money

You are right to the point. Before anything starts, it's best to get knowledge about it. And only having an idea of crypto currencies you can start investing and trading.
Pages:
Jump to: