Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 53. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
It is depends on how much you can risks. In my opinion you should start with a small amount. I started with $ 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
There is no fixed amount to start, each one has different value for money and each one has lot of money and some have less money. I always say that you can invest if you are a starter for trading like few bucks initially. Always invest what you can afford to lose and once you earn more profit then increase your investment step by step and never invest huge amount when starting.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
August 01, 2018, 01:07:31 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

There is none actually. The amount of altcoins you need to start trading will be defined by two practical factors.

One, the amount you can freely spare (and wont mind losing) should things does not work out.

Second, the amount of profit you want to gain and how quick you want it.  A bigger capital would of course entail a bigger dividend or profit.

And kindly allow me to stress, invest only what you can afford to lose. Goodluck!
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
 I think if you want to start investing in cryptocurrency should know what is in it so as not to lose, and about the initial funding better start with some of the funds you have.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:28:24 AM
I think you can start with a small amount.
I think you will get a small profit too, by investing in your trade will be easy to get, and you can be patient with trading so you will get a good profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:22:24 AM
No minimum amount to start. You can even start without putting your own money by joining airdrops , bounty and signature campaign. There are a lot of opportunities depending on your skill.
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 07:22:16 AM
I think there's no exact amount for an ideal start
all you need to do is start investing with the money that you willing to lose
Activity: 169
August 01, 2018, 07:21:44 AM
There is no minimum amount to begin with, remembering that the lower the value of the investment, the greater the patience. For me, $ 100 is enough to start having a small profit in the market and multiply successively. how much you're willing to lose, training that ability is the way.
Activity: 105
August 01, 2018, 07:15:15 AM
theres no minimum amount to start investing with. but asking this question makes you kind of a noob. better start investing with what you can afford to lose as you might not make the right decisions at the start.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 07:13:02 AM
You should start with the minimum amount of money you can afford losing, the biggest the investment the biggest the returns, however no investment or asset trading is safe so never invest what you cannot lose
Activity: 58
August 01, 2018, 07:06:40 AM
Possible market entry from without investment,to start serocee that will give you the violas ,and can be traded .
Activity: 289
August 01, 2018, 06:44:47 AM
In the digital currencies market, usually ico investment amount is 0.1 eth. eth 470 usd for now. but I think $ 500 is the ideal amount for starting the crypto exchange.

It is not really big money, you can invest even $100. But if you want to start without any investment you can join airdrops or bounty campaigns, it is for free.
Activity: 574
July 31, 2018, 07:31:55 PM
No one will tell you "the ideal" number
You have to start any trading from the level of money that you're really don't care about
Never put all your money into a cryproworld
Today you have invested, tomorrow - you lost everything
Start from 100$ if you think that you don't care about them or start from 1 000 000$ if you don't care about it too
Activity: 462
July 31, 2018, 07:26:57 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

To start you must have a laptop and wish of understanding cryptocurrency. You don't even need money, they can only confuse you. At first, read and learn, and then try to earn. Otherwise, it won't do any good! Good luck!
Very wise advise! And in case you still want to invest some initial funds, put some money you are ready to lose and be prepared for everything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
July 31, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

Thanks!

To start you must have a laptop and wish of understanding cryptocurrency. You don't even need money, they can only confuse you. At first, read and learn, and then try to earn. Otherwise, it won't do any good! Good luck!
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 31, 2018, 07:22:32 PM
I would have specifies the amount to start with for you, but i do not know your capacity. That not withstanding, whatever amount you feel you can afford to loose, start with it, because you might make mistakes in the process of trading as a beginner.
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 07:06:19 PM
My advice is to invest all the useless money except your living expenses, because investment is a long-term thing, don't affect your normal life. It is exactly what I have done.
Activity: 43
July 31, 2018, 07:00:36 PM
There's is no base sum that you can contribute. At any given sum you can purchase Bitcoin. So whatever sum you have as long as you will go out on a limb. In any case, for me, I propose to begin for a little sum. Perhaps $10 will do. Simply include another round of your cash on the off chance that you are sufficiently sure to go for broke.
Activity: 152
July 31, 2018, 06:47:59 PM
I think that you should start with a little bit more than a thousand dollars, that is going to be the perfect amount if you just want to get started in here, that is a basic amount
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 31, 2018, 06:36:58 PM
This is also remarkable for the crypto market that you can start even if you have 0. The amount of entry into ICO is usually very low, because developers are interested in maximum audience coverage.
Pages:
Jump to: