Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 54. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
diceroll.xyz
July 31, 2018, 03:05:18 PM
"Only invest the amount which you can afford to lose." This is a widespread saying when someone asks, how much should I invest. It's true obviously, but still you can invest smartly. What I do is I only allow myself to invest only 10% of my monthly savings at max. This way I know how much I'm investing on regular basis and never over-invest in crypto. By this you won't be thinking much and will only invest a limited amount which actually won't hurt even if you lose all of it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
anything can be, even $ 1. the more the better, but depending on your placement in the investment, if you choose wrong can be the same you burn your own money, need extra mental and patience when playing with the trade crypto
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 01:35:12 PM
It all depends on how much you can spend. Choose the amount that does not water on your wallet in case of loss. I think that you need to start with a small investment. And then look at the situation
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
July 31, 2018, 01:15:03 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

For me i started trading altcoins with an ammount of 0.05 eth.  I got it when i sold my ACC token. When i have acquired my eth, i bought some Token that i believe it will soon rise its value.  I have bought it 0.03 eth and sold it for an ammount of 0.07 eth.  I think there is no ideal number except for having ammount greater than the payment for the GAS including deposit and withdraw, in addition you should have enough eth to buy other coins.  if i am to suggest you should have 0.1 eth or greater to fully maximize the capability of buying tokens then solding it at a profitable ammount.
It actually depends on the person on what method of earning he wants to use in the forum. Because there are some ways og earning here do not need any amount of moner intead they are doing particular tasks by joining bounty campaigns. It is free but you need to be qualified by rank also.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
July 31, 2018, 01:12:39 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Now you will be told that you need to tear your coins and say rex, pix, fex. Bro, be smart and rely only on your mind. Think for yourself, if you do as recommended by someone and it will not work, will you blame in this one who advised you wrong or himself?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 12:50:43 PM
I do not think there is an ideal number.  For each person will have its own ideal amount.  I advise you to invest the amount that you are not afraid to lose.  This is the best option.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 31, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
Here, the choice is entirely up to you, because to someone 1000 is not enough, and somewhere 300 $ is enough!
Agreed. Everyone has their own needs and goals to increase capital. Someone just makes money without setting goals, perhaps it is their hobby. And someone sets a goal to earn something.
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 12:45:28 PM
The more, the better. In any case, begin with the amount it's anything but a pity to lose, in light of the fact that digital currencies are an exceptionally hazardous sort of speculation, and there will as of now see how much better and how much more terrible.
July 31, 2018, 12:14:50 PM
In principle, you can start with $ 10, just try to buy a crypto currency, and see how the stock exchange works. Wink
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
Its up to you how much you want to invest if your a beginner just invest only small amount because in crypto all is possible once you invest you enter into a game you may lost your money or you can double it
Activity: 49
July 31, 2018, 12:08:02 PM
it depends on which currency you're talking about and what country you're from. What kind of earning do you have? I started with $1000 in bitcoin and from there I bought some other coins, but mostly I go back to bitcoin to avoid risks.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 12:03:31 PM
If you plan to invest in promising coins and hold these coins for a long term, then the minimum is worth investing $ 100.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

Thanks!
If you are planning to invest in ICO, then I would probably have invested $ 200-300.  If in ETH or BTC, then would invest at least $ 500.
Activity: 39
July 31, 2018, 07:30:55 AM
Most likely you will replenish the balance on the crypto wallet through the exchanger, most exchangers have a minimum exchange amount of 50 dollars.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:18:02 AM
Here, the choice is entirely up to you, because to someone 1000 is not enough, and somewhere 300 $ is enough!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

Thanks!

actually to start investing you can use a small capital first. Once you get a profit, you can increase your investment. it is a strategy in investment, never spend all your money for investment.

But the important thing is to choose the right investment strategy. Choose which coin is a long-term investment. Which coins are potential for short term trading.
But we also have much to learn from what has been done before.
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 04:22:28 AM

Thanks!

actually to start investing you can use a small capital first. Once you get a profit, you can increase your investment. it is a strategy in investment, never spend all your money for investment.
Activity: 459
July 31, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

Thanks!
For me, the ideal number would be $ 1k. That will be enough for you to focus on making money everyday.
$ 1k you can earn quite a lot if you are a good trader. You can invest in ICO projects and invest in EOS to earn weekly profits.
Activity: 434
July 31, 2018, 12:40:13 AM
everyone has a different financial condition. You can start according to your condition or can also look for capital first by following bounty campaign
Activity: 57
July 31, 2018, 12:37:10 AM
For me I start on airdrop and bounty for a month then I hold my coins and token to have a price and high price for trading and make more profits
Pages:
Jump to: