Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 73. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
Well I would suggest to not at all invest. Instead get your feet wet in crypto by mining or participating in bounties or airdrops. Once you feel comfortable then you can invest with your own money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
July 04, 2018, 01:52:31 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

there is no ideal amount in investing, for investment please tailored to your ability, with the money you have. To start trading, start small amounts first, because you are a newbie. so learn first, so as not to lose a lot of money.

If you are a beginner, it is worth starting with small amounts to gain experience and then start to manage larger money. You need to invest as much as you are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 01:48:06 PM
I think it's better to invest a small amount at once and if everything goes well, you can invest some more money. I advise you to also try to invest in ICO.  Now a lot of scam projects, but there are also good ones.
Activity: 158
July 04, 2018, 10:42:16 AM
I started trading with 0.5 bitcoin. But then it cost $ 700. I think you can start with 200-500 dollars.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 10:40:29 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

there is no ideal amount in investing, for investment please tailored to your ability, with the money you have. To start trading, start small amounts first, because you are a newbie. so learn first, so as not to lose a lot of money.
Activity: 294
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
July 04, 2018, 07:35:14 AM
There is no limit to start trading but it depends on you how much money you can invest. You can start with 10$, 100$,1000$ or even 10000$. But remember my words only invest you saved and part money in trading because trading is risky and you might suffer loss too. And do not invest money that borrowed from banks or from friends or relatives. Because crypto market is full risky and only start trading if you have full knowledge of technical analysis and market movements.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

Thanks!
Approx average amount that our lives are using in order to start here is $1,500. It seems to be enough to buy some basic cryptocurrencies and start trading with them, so if you can afford that you should try.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 05:38:48 AM
No matter how much you start, you just invest in them and analyze carefully to select the potential pennies, so I think the market will always give the rich people the opportunity.
Activity: 46
July 04, 2018, 05:05:00 AM
You can invest if you have spare cash, you can invest in the minimum trading volume, so that you can learn while earning income, perfect
Activity: 728
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 04, 2018, 04:55:14 AM

Thanks!
The questions is how much you willing to risk, investing is risky and the way you ask about it its seems like you dont understand world of trading. I suggest you to start with small amount , if you able to get profit and you think you see a opportunity in trading then add up more money into trading. It would be good if you understand about crypto first before cash in a big amount of money into cryptoworld.
Activity: 93
July 04, 2018, 04:51:05 AM
There is no minimum or maximum, but you have to be sure you are still alive if you lose your money. So make sure to not invest all your hard earned money into altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 336
July 04, 2018, 01:43:39 AM
For starting there is no limit it depends on you how much you can afford to invest in crypto. Mainly two things are important before investing in crypto . One is the amount you are going to invest should be spare for you so that you can invest with courage. Second thing is the planing of investment must be for long term vision that will give you benefit in future. Try to avoid investment like gambling.

Activity: 280
July 04, 2018, 01:33:50 AM

Thanks!

Start in a amount that you can accept what ever it takes either it will in biggest dip still you can survive because in crypto the one who can wait to pump are the one who will get profit .

You can start to invest even in a small amount, but i suggest that you study first carefully whatever investments you want to put your money in. You can do day trading, or short trading, in this way, you will not need a big amount and only small amount can give you earnings.
Yes, true the first thing to do is to study first before engaging in trading know well what will be your strategy like what you have said if it will be for long term or short term as long as you can get profit and also any amount will do.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
July 04, 2018, 12:45:16 AM
there is no such thing how much money you could start trading. for me is how much money you are ready to loose it. trading or investing is has an big risk especially if you dont have an idea and technique. the best thing you can do invest an amount of money that you can afford to lose, save your daily needs for your home and family. if you can afford to lose an million dollars then try to invest it with crypto maybe you had an good technique on trading and become one of the billionaire someday. good luck mate. and focus on what you really want.
Activity: 28
July 04, 2018, 12:41:26 AM
There is no standard amount to start. You can invest small to understand the game first.
Activity: 36
July 04, 2018, 12:29:07 AM
for me as long as you have a save money good for your daily needs, you can invest in alts all of the rest, its a good thing to try investing into crypto currency because this is a new kind of investment to earn and gain profit and at the same time some some, just dont invest all in like you got the felling you can win a thing because you will never know what will happen in the future. You should understand that this kind of investment is too risky and you cant blame anyone if you didnt get what you expect, its your own choice and own decision  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 12:00:53 AM
You can start on whatever amount of money you have, as there are really cheap promising coins and the starting point is low.
may be willing to invest as much as possible. but my advice, invest in a coin that can provide benefits, and buy when prices are down, coin BTC and ETH have the potential to grow the better you choose the coin. and invest half your money so that if something happens you still have capital.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 03, 2018, 11:58:05 PM
You can start trading with any amount. And the amount you put should be the amount you can afford to lose. Do not risk large amount just for trading because we cannot say if you will be successful or regret to lose your money.
There is certainly an ideal size to start investing, and based on experience it will take at least $ 100 to start investing ICOs, if it is too small it will be difficult to know the progress, and if we do not have money then we can start with bounties.
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

Thanks!

Start in a amount that you can accept what ever it takes either it will in biggest dip still you can survive because in crypto the one who can wait to pump are the one who will get profit .

You can start to invest even in a small amount, but i suggest that you study first carefully whatever investments you want to put your money in. You can do day trading, or short trading, in this way, you will not need a big amount and only small amount can give you earnings.
July 03, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

Thanks!

Start in a amount that you can accept what ever it takes either it will in biggest dip still you can survive because in crypto the volatility is unpredictable and the one who can hold or can wait  to pump are the one who will get real profit .
Pages:
Jump to: