Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 92. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 11:10:42 AM
With how much should i start ,i think it depends on your budget,you should know the value of coins and the correct value of investment. How much money do you want to lose in a coin? You should know all the risks of the trading.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 16, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
Start with a small sum about several hundred dollars. You need to understand how the market is functioning and how it is possible to make money with it. Try out a few investment strategies and choose the best one for yourself.
When you learn to make at least a small profit from your initial investment, you can already start to move to higher amounts.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
Its depends upon the person. When you have a extra money that you invest with. I suggest that you can invest the whole thing. But you just have enougj money that you can sustain your family or your own. I prefer to invest just a little. But either of small or big investment. Still you can earn.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 08:29:25 AM
I think you can start an investments with the amount of fifty thousand US dollar and above if you want because it is a best opportunity to gain an income or profit
because of the high value in return on investments that’s makes you more profitable investors.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 04:48:28 AM
I think to start with the amount you feel comfortable with. All I can say is not to treat this as a gamble. every time you invest, you risk losing, but this is definitely not a gamble. And there are no hard and fast rules in trading but one thing is for sure an investment that you can afford to lose.

Activity: 81
May 15, 2018, 07:01:25 PM
In fact, it does not really matter how much you invest to start. The important thing is that you start as early as possible. Here it does not matter how big or small you invest in capital, to which you want to involve yourself, there are still incomes. From there you can start and make your way to the top.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
May 15, 2018, 01:30:01 PM
Depends how much you wanna earn. I decide to start trading altcoin last month, till then I was trading only bitcoin and earn huge profit. So I wanna give a try to trading with altcoin and I started with $100 , because I think that is the minimum investment. Till now it's going pretty great, but I think that I have luck.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
To start trading it is depends on how much you can risks. Also any amount you can start depends on your budget because others wanted to start big to earn big profit. Either start at a small amount wherein you can carry to roll in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
May 15, 2018, 06:07:43 AM
Start with as much as you can lose without harming yourself. Trading is not as easy as it sometimes looks. So i would not risk too much in the early days. The prices can be changing very fast and different than you might have thought.  Wink
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
If you want to start with encryption, the amount of money is not fixed, and everyone's economic situation is different. My advice is not to borrow money to invest, to diversify as much as possible, and to put your money on a few mainstream coins for a long time, which will benefit you.
Activity: 122
May 15, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
I think the specific numbers are for you to judge. I can only give you some suggestions. If you are a newbie, I suggest to make a small investment because the industry is volatile and risky, so you need to slowly Be familiar with this market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

What difference does it make how much money you have? You can try to start with any amount. Even if you only have $ 50. I think this will be enough to try.
In order to fundamentally change your life, $ 50 is not enough to start. Plus, if you start with $ 50, then you need to do work / bounty in order to get starting capital, and only then go to investing or trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 15, 2018, 05:47:27 AM
if you want to invest in the world of investment, do not need big capital, the most important thing in starting altcoin trade we should be able to analyze price movements and volumes altcoin you want to trade.
Activity: 344
May 15, 2018, 05:44:09 AM
To start trading you can start with whatever it is. But do not expect big profits if you trade a little. Never think like that. If you have a great value then the trade will produce a large one as well. But if only a little do not expect much. That is all.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
May 15, 2018, 05:41:09 AM
No matter how much you start, only invest what you can afford to lose...
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

What difference does it make how much money you have? You can try to start with any amount. Even if you only have $ 50. I think this will be enough to try.
Activity: 68
May 15, 2018, 02:45:01 AM
start with $100... and then look at the price and start with your research to educate yourself... Always try to find an asnwer why did the price go up or go down.. It will be helpful
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 02:44:01 AM
There's no specific amount needed for you to start trading. It depends on how much you have and how much you are willing to lose, considering trading is a risk, sometimes you win, sometimes you fail. Before investing be sure to know the basics, it requires a technical savvy for more chances of success.
Activity: 46
May 15, 2018, 01:45:06 AM
You could invest everything that you are willing and able to loose. But I would just start of with about 10% of my monthly income and build it up from there.
Activity: 462
May 15, 2018, 01:44:14 AM
You should always remember the Golden rule of investing: never invest more than you are willing to lose. Never enter the cryptocurrency market at "full speed", have a stock of Fiat money, in order to pay off in the event of a fall.
Pages:
Jump to: