Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 93. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 01:43:38 AM
The amount that you need to trade is depends on the amount you are willing to lose. If you are a first time trader i would suggest to start on small amount first so you can do some practice in real time. Once you are already confident and you can already predict the market base on your experience, gradually increase your  capital or if you have profit better to maintain it. Never go in any depths when you are new to crypto. Only spend what doesn’t hurt you financially
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 15, 2018, 01:40:22 AM
Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more. If you do you're research and have patience you can make some nice profit this way.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
May 15, 2018, 01:32:37 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.
It is better to start with a small amount of money and, as experience increases, gradually increase the amount of funds invested. I started with $ 1000 and within a year each month increased this amount. And I recommend to my friends not to rush to invest all available money, so as not to regret about the made mistakes.
Activity: 99
May 15, 2018, 01:15:19 AM
you can start with small amount, like .033 eth or $25, but of course, the smaller your capital is, the smaller profit you will get. so if you want to earn more profit, you must start with a big value. but you must also consider the risk you are facing if you want to go trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
May 14, 2018, 06:30:37 PM
There is no ideal amount, the correct investment strategy is important. If you don't have a big initial capital, you can earn your first cryptocurrency by participating in bounty programs.
Activity: 56
May 14, 2018, 05:56:10 PM
I began exchanging altcoins with an ammount of 0.07 eth. I got it when I sold my ACC token. When I have gained my eth, I got some Token that I trust it will soon rise its esteem. I have gotten it 0.03 eth and sold it for an ammount of 0.07 eth. I think there is no perfect number aside from having ammount more noteworthy than the installment for the GAS including store and pull back, what's more you ought to have enough eth to purchase different coins. in the event that I am to recommend you ought to have 0.1 eth or more prominent to completely expand the capacity of purchasing tokens then solding it at a beneficial ammount.
Activity: 99
May 14, 2018, 05:48:06 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
Start with what you can afford to loose, but the more the capital the more the profit anyway.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 05:41:30 PM
The greater the amount the more profitable. But I think it's worth at least $ 1,000 to start. To start trading with a smaller amount I do not see sense.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 05:33:05 PM
To start trading altcoins, I would advise first to participate in several bounty campaigns, to collect airdrops and so on. You need a little mastered in the market because crypto is very different from the stock.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

If you plan to earn money for everyday life, Then you need to invest a fairly large amount. I think it could be around a few tens of thousands of $.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 05:03:07 PM
There is no numer of money, do you need. If you don't have a lot, you can start with a small budget. It's depend on your situation with cash.
Activity: 602
May 14, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

In fact, you can start with a very small amount. If you know what to do, even if you have only $ 100, you can increase this amount. But if you do not have the necessary knowledge, then you can very easily lose even very big money.
Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 04:56:01 PM
As a elite pro trader, i can just recommend to you, that you should start with a very low amount of money with trading. Because its 100% sure that you will loose money on your first trades. So im sure you dont even get some knowledge about trading. So your like the rest of the people here who think they can learning by doing and also make profit at the same time on the beginning. So fo course you can try it, but dont bet to much money Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
May 14, 2018, 04:45:23 PM
I start with nothing. I believe that you can earn here without using your bank account. You will earn alone with efforts.
And all I have from bounties will the one I will invest.
Activity: 283
May 14, 2018, 04:42:48 PM
The more your return, the more your investment... Investment will definitely depends on how much you have to invest which I think $100 and above is a good start for investment. However, don't put all the money in one project, it's safer when you diversify into 2 or 3 different Altcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

Thanks!

If you want it to become the main source of money for you, I believe that it should me not less then $2k, otherwise you will always feel the pressure of luck of funds.
Activity: 129
May 14, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
you have the opportunity to invest in any amount of money in the currency of the crypto currency. you should do research and analysis before investing. then determine the amount of investment. I think $ 1000 is an ideal amount.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 04:27:37 PM
I think if you are no experienced investor, you should start from the amount of money you are not afraid to lose in order to cope with your emotions.

if we act only with such capital, which is not hard for us to lose And it will only look like entertainment, and not an attempt to make money. In order to earn, you need and wet a good tool.
Activity: 195
May 14, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
I think if you are no experienced investor, you should start from the amount of money you are not afraid to lose in order to cope with your emotions.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
No perfect number. There are minimally intelligent, it from 5K, because only this amount will allow you to earn good money. And so, the more money, the less risk.
Pages:
Jump to: