Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 95. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 11:03:13 AM
I think you should try your best to put your heart and soul into it instead of risking any one of you to help you find a satisfactory answer. make sure you are ready for crypto investment
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 10:50:33 AM
The correct answer is how much are you willing to lose. You should only put money in you are willing to lose. Think of it as gambling -- will you be okay with leaving the crypto market with no money at all?
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 06:46:58 AM
If you learned some information about the coins you are going to purchase and ready for some risk then it is good time to do it starting with some small capital though, like 100 dollars or even less I would say.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
Its up to you on how much money are you willing to take the risk. But its better to start with minimal amount less than 100 dollars. And make sure you research first on the coins you are buying.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
May 11, 2018, 11:41:16 AM
This is a regular point, that people try to know
Depending on your situation, you can start with any amount. Its notable that many people advise to start with an amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 223
May 11, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
Just invest what you can afford to lose. Do not trade all your money, since youre new to trading, it would be difficult for you to anticipate the price. Just start with a small amount and learn with every successful trade that you have, there would be times that you lose but i'm sure you will learn as time goes by. I cant give you an optimal amount, because i dont know how much you earn and where you live, how hard is your live going right now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
May 11, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
It is advisable to have at least $ 1000 to buy several different coins. So you would be protected from one fatal error for trading. Due to diversification, you could not risk all your investments at the same time at the auction.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
May 11, 2018, 11:11:21 AM
If you are good at analyzing and calculating well, keep on pouring money and continue to get rich quick. Do not worry about loss, because you gain more than loss. Please trust me!
Activity: 103
May 11, 2018, 11:09:50 AM
To start trading, there is no mandatory benchmark. Crypto frees you to start with any number. It all depends on the budget you make. If you want to start with a large capital, the risk you will get is also great, but you will also have a great chance to get great results. Vice versa. As a beginner, it helps you take a small risk first, by creating a budget to start with a small capital. In order for you to know and feel the results first, then you can increase your capital if you feel already able and can succeed from your first investment.
Activity: 173
May 11, 2018, 10:59:46 AM
The most correct advice to start is with the amount that you do not mind losing, today there is a lot of risk in the investment market as well as in trading, so today you need to be extremely careful.

For me, it still depends on the amount you have, your coins to invest it depends on youcapital, i you have small amount of capital you still choose cheaper coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
May 11, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

you dont need the exact amount to start having crypto.
some of the people here just started having a bounty and earn a lot.
but if you want to start investing or trading with your own money.
you just need to start with 20% of your savings.
Activity: 199
May 11, 2018, 10:50:02 AM
There is no specific number, depending on the state of your money. Keep most of the money to keep, and the rest can be tried.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 10:46:40 AM
The most correct advice to start is with the amount that you do not mind losing, today there is a lot of risk in the investment market as well as in trading, so today you need to be extremely careful.
Activity: 87
May 11, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
I would advise you start with what you have and be contented . Do not look out to make quick money as you could get burnt in the process. Be a patient investor and grow your investment from little . Risk mitigation is very key
Activity: 448
May 11, 2018, 10:41:56 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I think $ 1000 is the ideal capital to start trading, the more the better because you can buy lots of different coins in bulk, why much? because when there is a slight rise in price you can earn big profits differently if you only have a few coins and most important is do not put all your money on just one coin because it's too risky
Activity: 101
May 11, 2018, 10:39:05 AM
There are two things that you need to do to be a successful market maker, reducing your risks and increasing your profits. The first is to find currency pairs with a large spread. Because the alt coin markets are new and undeveloped there are still not enough market makers, there are often times when the spread becomes fairly large for some markets. The second is to post small offers close to the market price, but larger offers further away. If a market only has small offers close to market price, then someone wishing to exchange a larger amount will have to also take offers further down the orderbook and therefore pay more. One of the main roles of the market maker is to make sure that there are always enough offers on the table no matter how much somebody wants to exchange - and the more they want to exchange the larger the spread you will be able to charge. To extend on my previous example, you may offer to buy 0.1 Bitcoins at $598, 0.25 at $597.5, 0.5 at $597, 1 at $596 and so on
Activity: 65
May 11, 2018, 10:35:27 AM

Thanks!

I think it's up to you if you want to get a lot of profits you can also start with money that tone has moreover and you can invest with the amount that will not harm, because if you hope well by making a profit you can invest in altcoin which has high value

The OP is look like first time in crypto currency base on his question and so I think your answer is helpful but allow me to share what I read and understand. The best advice is to start from small amount of money, do not put big amount of your money until you already grown enough to avoid yourself to be dead in crypto. Try to trade the amount that your willing to lost and don't expect big from your first day but expect any unnecessary possibilities until you can fully grasp your world in trading sites.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

Thanks!

There is no specific amount to invest.Invest whatever you can afford to lose.Crypto is highly risky but carries high return.So if you are skillful,experienced then you should come to invest in Crypto.As far as i am concerned you should start with $1000 or $500 depend upon your budget.If you trade skillfully then you can multiply your investment in this way.
Activity: 68
May 11, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
take the top 20 coins and invest $ 100-200 and after a year you get a very good profit
Activity: 152
May 11, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
I think you should ask yourself that how much risk you accept at trading. Believe yourself, invest in what you can afford and be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: