Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 94. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 04:16:58 PM
If you are just starting to invest in crypto, then I suggest starting with a small amount, so that it would not be a pity to lose it.  And then with experience you can invest more.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
May 14, 2018, 03:26:46 PM
I guess you can start an investments with the amount of one hundred thousand US dollar ($100) even if it like or have a high value or amount for the newbie like you to invest in this kind of business 
but actually it is good enough to gain an income or profits in this business, when the time comes.
Activity: 155
May 14, 2018, 01:43:49 PM
There is no ideal number. You have to start from the sum that will not hurt your budget in case of loose. This sum is different for everyone. Also you can buy Ethereum or Bitcoin for all allocated money for crypto wait for the growth and than sell all of them. it is pretty a good sheme.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 05:25:27 AM
In order to start trading, altcoins need a few thousand dollars. If you start with a smaller amount it's just kids games with bigger risks
Activity: 146
May 14, 2018, 12:55:02 AM
If you are a newcomer, I suggest you invest in small amounts first, because you need to understand this market situation and accumulate some investment experience. This will allow you to avoid more property loss. How much you need to make your own judgment? I can only do less as little as possible, because the probability of loss will be great.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 14, 2018, 12:47:41 AM
25% of your main income. I think it's enough to invest and trade on altcoin. Or if it's still too much for you, start with a small nominal, $ 10- $ 50 maybe.
Activity: 116
May 14, 2018, 12:38:24 AM
Start with the smallest loss you can afford. Although investing in the cryptocurrency market is very promising, the risk is not small. In the case of insufficient trading experience, you start with some small transactions. Accumulated investment experience.
Activity: 134
May 13, 2018, 08:48:20 AM
I think as a newcomer, the first thing you need to do is to accumulate trading experience, so you can conduct small transactions to accumulate experience to avoid greater financial losses. Wait until you become acquainted with the market and then you can make large investments.
Activity: 658
May 13, 2018, 08:46:12 AM
Trading require good capital.  What make cryptocurrency market different from every other asset been traded daily is the fact that cryptocurrency create a level playing ground for all!  Regardless of your credit history and your financial capacity,  you can trade cryptocurrency without limits or any kind of paperwork!  I hope the recent upsurge in regulation and KYC will not kill this uniqueness of cryptocurrency in this regards!  With $1000, you are good to go!
Activity: 25
May 13, 2018, 08:41:54 AM
There is no ideal number for you to invest. My advice is that you should Invest an amount that wouldn't hurt you financially even if you lost all of it. Although we all hope for the best and want to make profit
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 03:51:31 PM
You can start with pretty much any amount of money, i mean not like 0.02$, but i think you get the point. Only thing that matter how you use it
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
May 12, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I think you can start in this world by earn some money from bounty, then use it for trading. You should use your earned money, which is always easier and more safe than trading with your saving money  Grin
Activity: 58
May 12, 2018, 02:23:59 PM
I'm sure that there's no minimum or maximum amount you should start with. Just make sure that amount of capital is enough for your portfolio of your favourite coins. Try to read all kinds of methods about techniques in trading. You can find it. Or try to join in bounties that you could receive a bounty rewards.
Activity: 266
May 12, 2018, 02:20:06 PM
For me i think there's no minimum amount of money to start you can start in a small capital and study first and if you master the trading you can invest big capital
Activity: 251
May 12, 2018, 02:16:36 PM
There is no such thing as an ideal number or amount of money to start trading with. There are people who just use a few hundreds and trade with it and there are others who trade using thousands. It depends on you as a trader and how much you can afford to trade with. Just know that with more money invested in it, the more profit you stand to make.
Activity: 67
May 12, 2018, 02:08:56 PM
For a starting point, you can invest a small amount of money that you are comfortable to lose.
Activity: 56
May 12, 2018, 01:34:21 PM
I think that a few hundred dollars will be enough to buy some altcoins and see how their price will move in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
May 12, 2018, 01:32:45 PM
so you are a daily trader?or you want hold altcoin in a long term? it depends on your purpose.
be clever to choose which altcoin you want to invest or trade, the price will not guarantee of altcoins potential. if you dont experienced enough with trading better to not put all your money in altcoins, i would prefer to buy eth or bitcoin even for daily trading or long term investment
Activity: 448
May 12, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

The ideal amount is just the amount which you can afford to lose, that's all. Every trader should be really careful about that, because there is nothing definite about the future of any coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 12, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
No one will be able to answer that question of yours other than yourself
Financial capability of each perso is different, other than that the risk anyone willing to take will differ the decision as well
For a starting point, you could invest some small amount you are comfortable to lose. Take it as a learning fee
After that you can do more depends on your confidence
Pages:
Jump to: