Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 96. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 10:25:56 AM
If I were you, I would start a little budget.I think there is no standard number apart from having higher deposit than GM for payments and there should be sufficient Ether to buy your other coins in addition to withdrawing it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 10:14:45 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

It depends on what would you want to invest in to and how would you want to receive within a set of time span for your investment. If you are planning on holding regardless of time then you can buy a good amount of altcoin for $1000 or below then hold it until it actually gain a lot of value.
Activity: 155
May 11, 2018, 07:02:46 AM
there is no  need to invest money , what we need to invest is how much time patience and effort.all you have to do is to join bounties and airdrop campaigned you will earn and start to invest of what you earn there is no need of capital money to start it bare in mind that you will risk something what you have if you put up your money so its better to join campaigned rather than risking your personal saving.but its still depend on you if you want to risk i can say is start from little to more make experience trial and error so that you will learn the process of investing
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 06:16:17 AM
You can get starting capital by participating in bounty campaigns if you do not have enough money. So you can earn up to $ 1000 per month.
Activity: 98
May 10, 2018, 12:40:46 PM
Invest as much as it would not hurt you. Determined with the amount - not too small and not too significant for you, so that in the event of a coin falling you did not lose everything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
There is no minimum amount to start investing into the crypto currency world. Invest an amount that wouldn't be hurt you financially even if you lost all of it. Always remember investing on ico you should make an extensive research on the ico you will be participating and always check their white paper, Also you need to do research on what coin you want to invest or trade with.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
Well its opon you if you want to invest its your choise and if you want to earn for free then also let me tell you about a coin in which you can do both named (thug coin) its a coin which has gain over 76k members in just a month and is still growing every day because of their airdrops which happens every week on sunday and also because of their team who well knows their work you can take advantage of their events in which you can get paid by just holding their coin and this coin is also listed on exchanges like yobit where you can take advantage of their investment box and have fun.
Activity: 360
May 10, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
It depends on your budget because any amount or any of desired to lose of your money it is okay here. In my starting here, I invest a small amount of money then it become big when the time comes. Patience is the best key if you want to invest in altcoins or bitcoin. You don’t need to rush to have a great money for the future.
Activity: 107
May 10, 2018, 10:43:38 AM
There are no ideal number when you are starting but keep in mind use only that you can lose that how you can start you can start at 10$ or maybe 100$ if you can lose that amount of money and it is up to you my friend
Activity: 110
May 10, 2018, 10:43:19 AM
I recommend on you was just earn more profit  for the campaigns and phase the reality if your money been start loosing or it be more profitable
Activity: 35
May 10, 2018, 10:37:47 AM
There is no ideal number for Invest. It depend on you budget. If you have money and you doesn't need it for this time, you can invest it.
Activity: 84
May 10, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
It depends on how depth your knowledge in crypto and ofcourse how much you can afford to put at risk. If you are new in this field I suggest you start a few amount then observe if you are gaining profit and at the same time you are gaining experience as well. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
May 10, 2018, 02:30:43 AM
It depends on so many things. Not ideal number that works for everyone. If you have credit card debt for example, the number would be zero: pay it out first. Plus crypto needs to be part of a diversified portfolio, you must own other things as well. So it depends on so many things...
Activity: 169
May 10, 2018, 02:29:10 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

I think it's up to you if you want to get a lot of profits you can also start with money that tone has moreover and you can invest with the amount that will not harm, because if you hope well by making a profit you can invest in altcoin which has high value
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 09, 2018, 10:28:53 PM
you can not invest at all. as a beginner, you can try to participate in bounty programs and airdrops. this will ensure you advance knowledge in the field of crypto currency and will allow you to get a small profit.
I agree with you, if you will work in cryptocurrency world, money is not the first thing you should invest. You can do an effort to gain knowledge and facts; after a while, you can join in different bounty campaigns.
Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 10:24:44 PM
The larger the amount you trade, the more profit you will gain but I think 100 dollars is enough to start trading. I have a friend who only started 100$ but now they made 800% return.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
May 09, 2018, 10:22:35 PM
It is not possible to say how much is ideal for starting an investment.  You need only look at the amount that you have.  Of course, the larger the amount for investment, the more you can make a profit.  But also, the larger the amount, the more you can lose.  If you do not have a lot of money, then you can start with even $ 100
Activity: 183
May 09, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

Thanks!
If you are just starting to invest in ICO or coins, then I would not advise immediately to start with a large amount.  It is better to start with $ 100 and then increase your investment.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 08:17:16 PM
there is no provision of the amount of money, start with a little money that is not too worried about you. every experience that you feel will be very needed by you in trading or investing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
May 09, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

Thanks!

The exact number, nobody will be able to name. Much depends on your level of knowledge. If you just start, learn, and do not invest much. Half of  Eth, in my opinion will be enough. In other cases, the larger the amount of investment, the greater the portfolio and, correspondingly, the profit.
Pages:
Jump to: